Emails missing text

We have about 80 users on our Exchange server.  We have 2
users that have an issue with reading their email.  It
appears that when they open the email the right side of
the email/text is gone.  When I shadow their session I can
see the entire email but they cannot.  It is as if they
right section of the text of the email was deleted.  I'm
sorry I'm not explaining this well.  Any feedback is
appreciated. Thanks
0
terickson (1)

Sorting different strings of text
I'm trying to sort a column of text separtated by commas, where the same strings may not always be in the same order within the cells. I'm trying to run a pivot off these codes, but I'll probably double the size of the chart if I can't sort. ie pr905,m806,pr903, pr905,pr903,m806, pr903,pr902, pr902,pr903, M807,PR903, PR903,M807, I'd appreciate any help-- Thanks in advance, Jake You could use TEXT TO COLUMNS to split out the strings You may have to do a global search and replace for spaces Sort the results (from left to right) Concatenate them back together with =A1 &...

Text to Columns...
Does anyone know the official function of the menu option called "Text to Columns..." which is found under the "data" option on the menu bar? How does it work? What is it supposed to do? Answers to these questions would be appreciated. Thank you... Craig craig_madrin@goodyear.com It allows you to separate text in a cell or column of cells either by position (fixed) or based on a delimiter, and place the separated data in one or more columns. It can also do some rudimentary data manipulation, including parsing dates, converting numbers to text, text, etc. Th...

using a check box to display text from a list
Excel 2003 I am trying to use a check box to display a category (Text) from a list in a cell and have tried code based on an "if structure" with no success. Has anyone got any suggestions. Roger W wrote: > Excel 2003 > I am trying to use a check box to display a category (Text) from a > list in a cell and have tried code based on an "if structure" with no > success. Has anyone got any suggestions. Hi Roger, Try to post the code you used, so we can suggest how to modify... -- Thanks in advance for your feedback. Ciao Franz Verga from Italy ...

Text and Data for Axis Lables
Hi, I have a chart that I am working on and in it all of my X axis lables are in my excel workbook except 1. How can I define the lables using the data contained within my workbook and manually enter a text lable for the one exception. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You have to put them all into the worksheet. Could you just rearrange the data to allow this? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/...

Teachers/Admin reading emails?
Hi I'm trying to come up with an easy way as an admin and also as a teacher to read children's email.; I don't want to do this because I'm nasty, I need to do it to check the system is not being abused. I've had a look at adding user accounts to my admin outlook but if I do that I get a message: "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Office Outlook could not access the specified folder location". What am I doing wrong? Thanks XYZ wrote: > I'm trying to come up with an easy way as an admin and also as a > teacher to read children's email.; I ...

Header/Wrap Text
I wondered if you could help me with a few things in Excel: Is it possible to put a header on the first two pages of a 3-page spreadsheet? Also I have "wrap text" setting in all my cells, but in one cell -- it only prints two-thirds of the text no matter how big an area I make for it. I have retyped the remaining text several times and the Wrap Text box is checked. Do you know why that would happen? Is there some sort of limit as to how many characters you can have in a field? Thanks so much for your help. Pat Hi 1. For a header change within one change you'll need...

import many text files
I have to import text files in Excel. I'd like to bypass the procedure of "lines to skip" and "Delimiter Selection" since it's always the same. Is there a way to tell Excel how to import a certain type of file (regarding the extention) and to do it without asking questions ? Thank you If your text files are comma delimitered, then changing the file extension to .csv rather that .txt will cause Excel to open your text file without going through the import wizard. >-----Original Message----- >I have to import text files in Excel. I'd like to bypas...

how to save a file as ASCII: expanded comma delimited text (.exp).
How do I save and excel file as an .exp file, or as they requested an ASCII: expanded comma delimited text (.exp) ...

Problem with MS CRM Token in sending email from comaigne.
Hello, I have a problem with executing campaigns in MS CRM. I added a marketing list to campaigns activities and sending mail merge email to all my clients. Emails which were sending from mail merge (use word) do not have a MS CRM token in their subject. So answers are not automatically linked to campaign activity. In my MS CRM system settings dialog box I set option email tracking for enabled and I don’t have problem with sending email form MS CRM. Any suggestions? Thx for your help. ...

emailing personified messages
I need to send out emails to my customers from my home computer. Though the taxt I send is the same, I need each email to look individual in the sense that it is adresses to a particular address, without showing other adresses. How do I automate this? OL help>mail merge "aa" <A@aa.com> wrote in message news:eUNV%23afFHHA.4072@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I need to send out emails to my customers from my home computer. > Though the taxt I send is the same, I need each email to look individual in > the sense that it is adresses to a particular address, without sho...

Bounced email capture.
Is there a way to capture bounce emails? Sorry, forgot to add that this is for Exchange 2003. "Boobatron" wrote: > Is there a way to capture bounce emails? Hi Sure it is possible, you have afew options you can either create a catchall SMTP Event sync, or use a product called MailBasketMD from TurboGeeks, see the links below: MS Document CatchAll SMTP mailbox EventSync http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324021 MailbasketMD from Turbo Geeks http://turbogeeks.com/products/mailbasket.asp There is also a pre made SMTP Event Sync script you could use http:...

A2007 SP2 sending pdf attachment to email comes out portrait
I have an app that uses an event procedure to send a report in pdf format via email. It's a simple command, works perfectly most of the time. Every 50 or so times, various users, it ends up generating the report in Portrait format instead of landscape. No rhyme or reason. Sender will execute the app 5 times, then on the sixt time, it turns up portrait, then send it again and it turns up landscape as it should. What is happening here? "JimfromIndy" <jim.shaffer@gmail.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe de discussion : 5a7f94a8-d164-4564-b063-4b141c67765...

Extract SSN's from a free form text field...
I am trying to extract SSN's from a free form text field where the SSN may appear in any portion of the field (beginning, end or middle of the field). The SSN will always be preceded by "SS", "SSN", or "SS#". The SSN may be listed with or without dashes or spaces. The SSN may be preceded by a dash or space or neither after "SS", "SSN", or "SS#". Examples: Example #1 - SSN-123456789; Example #2 - CE UNEMPLOYED SS# 987-65-4321 CBR 444-4444 SHADY COVE Example #3 - SE RETIRED SS 876543219 SE RETIRED OTHER SVC WRKING IN CA These ar...

Exchange 5.5 and Vodafone Text Centre
Exchange 5.5 SP4 on Windows 2000 server SP3 Outlook 2002/2003 on Windows XP SP1 Mailbox count = 150 Symantec AntiVirus installed and running on all servers and clients with latest def files. Our exchange server has been running really slow for past one week to 10 days. We have just dafraged the priv database last night but did not resolve the issue. After much digging around, it turns out that only two users are causing the CPU to peg at above 60% when they open unread mail. The dreaded "Requesting data from the mail server" comes up for these two users whenever they open unread ma...

How do I set up a repeating weekly email in outlook?
I am trying to set up an email that is sent out every Thursday to serve as a reminder with out having to repeat the process every week. Is there a way to perform this action? DDPARTIN1;707494 Wrote: > I am trying to set up an email that is sent out every Thursday to serve as a > reminder with out having to repeat the process every week. Is there a way to > perform this action? Outlook does not have a built-in means of doing this. There are two possible solutions. 1. Write a script that sends the message using VBScript. Schedule it to run using Windo...

Combo look up, format from number to text field
Hi I was given this code to look up on two combo box name Customer Number Posting Date Period which then a third combo box would look up on these two combo box an sum the value Amount field in a table for example Customer Number C00001 Posting Date 2009/07 Amount £5000 This is my code so far =DSum("Amount", " July 09 - On Billings and Adjustments Data Query ", " Format (Customer No#, "text) = " & Format (cboCustomerNumber.Value, "text") & " AND Format(Posting Date Period, "...

Email invoices w/ Money small business
I would like to email my invoices as html or Doc. How do I do this. Emailing the txt of an invoice lookes terrible. Any sugestions? ...

How do I import XML as text format
I'm trying to use a map in Excel to import XML data but I get errors saying 'Some data was imported as text'. These errors occur then I have numbers prefixed with zeros e.g. 0052, is there any way of either getting all of the data imported as text format e.g. "0052" or being able to choose how the field is imported or formatted? Regards, Huw Jenkins. ...

Large emails
Hi At the moment our emails are routed through a seperate server that has software installed on it that allows us to queue up large attachments and send them out of office hours. I have E2K SP3, I am going to migrate to E2K3 shortly and was hoping and wondering that E2K3 had this functionality built into it. Thanks Bob You can simply create an smtp connector and specify that. Not required to route through another server. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "bob smythe" <bob@aol.com> wrote in message news:O01PFKSvFHA.3500@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx...

Automatically outline all email addresses in a given text by putting them in red-bold
Hi, I often treat raw texts and need to quickly visialize the paragraph containg email addresses. It takes me a great deal of working time t manually click red-bold on each email address I see in a text and it i not rare that I omit some addresses. Is there a simple function (like replace all *@* with *@* red-bold) i Excel or Word that I can use to automatize the process? Thanx in advanc -- frenchbo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- frenchbox's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2927 View this thread: http://w...

Junk Email & Blocked Senders List
If I drag email to the Junk Email folder, doesn't that automatically add the sender to the Blocked Senders List? Or do I really have to right click every single spammer and choose "Add to Blocked Senders List?" Using Outlook 2003. Thanks. rju166 <and_mike@hotmail.com> wrote: > If I drag email to the Junk Email folder, doesn't that automatically > add the sender to the Blocked Senders List? Nope. There's nothing special about moving an itrem into the Junk E-mail folder. > Or do I really have to > right click every single spammer and choose "A...

Additional Exchange Mailbox downloads emails again everyday

Can I cut and paste email messages into a cell and it only show when I click on the cell?
Thanks Colin Colin, I don't believe that you can do that. You could paste the email messages to another sheet and then use a hyperlink to goto it or use a vba form solution. -- Hope this helps Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand Please do not forget to rate this reply. "colincurious@hotmail.com" wrote: > Thanks > Colin > > Hi Colin, You could use a Worksheet SelectionChange event procedure to render the contents of certain cells invisible unless the cell is the active cell. For Example, this results in A1, B1 and G4 only being visible on the sheet (still...

Cannot find file. Check if libraries not missing
Hello, I'm sure this problem has come up before, but can't find it in archives :-(( How do I amend the situation where an Excel file (in fact, .XLS or .CSV) when double-clicked doesnt open, with a message: "File X...-{full path here} cannot be found. Check if all path and filename are OK and if all libraries are available" ?? The very same file opens OK from a "File -> Open" dialogue. I have this problem for a few days now and it began with an Excel crash. Win98 machine. I tried to look into Win98 file types/properties and it seems to be fine on that front. I ...

Report Shows ID instead of Text
I have a report that has a lookup field from a table on it. The report only shows the ID for the item and not the text for the item. I need the text. I know this is most likely a simple fix but I am having a time. __________________________ List Table: SeasonList Table for Report: MarcomPackaging Field: Season The field (Season) in MarcomPackaging pulls from the SeasonList table and then is pulled directly into the report from the MarcomPackaging table. __________________________ Thanks in advance. Holly Base your report on a query that includes both tables. Include...