emails #7

I have a question....Please help!
Does anyone know why I cant receive "reply" emails?  When
I send out an email to somebody and they hit "reply" to
respond I never get them.  I can receive new mail though.
Thanks in advance!
0
anonymous (74722)

are you using Outlook in Internet email mode?  are you certain that in your
account configuration the "reply" address is correct?

"Aim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a question....Please help!
> Does anyone know why I cant receive "reply" emails?  When
> I send out an email to somebody and they hit "reply" to
> respond I never get them.  I can receive new mail though.
> Thanks in advance!

0
susan7353 (1225)
5/12/2004 2:45:55 PM
Thank you so much!!!  That was the problem!  It is tough
to do business dealings with out being able to
except "reply"!!!  Thanks Again!!!

0
anonymous (74722)
5/12/2004 4:52:13 PM
Aim <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I have a question....Please help!
> Does anyone know why I cant receive "reply" emails?  When
> I send out an email to somebody and they hit "reply" to
> respond I never get them.  I can receive new mail though.
> Thanks in advance!

Could be that you've incorrectly specified your address in your account.
They try to reply and it goes nowhere because you've misspelled it.
--
Brian Tillman

0
Tillmabg (988)

Losing email in Windows live mail on Windows 7
I am losing some emails that come into my mailbox. I can read it in the Quick View "Unread emails" view but it does not show up in my Inbox or in any other folders. Open that inbox folder, than click View, Show or hide, Show all = messages. If you don't see the View button, press Alt first. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Virgil" <Virgil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:19D2BA1C-BBF4-4E10-8CDC-6BC3406D2E77@microsoft.com... >I am losing some emails that ...

Please help #7
I have 2 front-end servers (OWA 2003 servers) and 3 backend servers (Exchange 2003 clustering). -- users have no problem login to Outlook 2003 to access email. -- users using OWA 2003, after keyin the user id & password on the pop-up credential windows. It shows an error page below, this happened even using internal LAN workstations. Thus, nothing to do with firewall. -- the last thing i did was upgraded all Windows 2003 servers to SP1 and all Exchange 2003 to SP1. Pls HELP..... The page cannot be displayed........... ........................................ HTTP 500 - Internal serv...

Disguise email addresses
I have a company with an SBS2k3 machine running Exchange. My salesmen have Email addresses setup and are using CRM 3.0. I setup another company for the Salesmen and they have different email addresses. I want them to be able to log into my server and send email addresses and they appear as if they are coming from the new email addresses. I own both websites and both sets of email addresses. However only one of them for example, "bob@redwood.com" comes into the Exchange Server. The other, "Bob@sunshine.com" is webmail on a hosting site I run. I will forward all email ...

How do I send an email to a group?
Outlook 2007 Vista SP-2 Along time ago I had a problem using a distribution list and was told that the feature is obsolete and no longer really works because of it. I was told to use the new Groups feature because Groups can do anything! Well, now I have all my contacts broken up into groups in my email application and I wanted to send them an email: First, I noticed that my address book does not show my contact's group. Second, I went into my "Contacts", selected the contacts and dragged them into the "To:" section of an email. To my surprise, EV...

deleted email appear again
I have been using "Delete it from Server" option in Windows Mail Rules successfully for a number of years now until recently. The I noticed i began receiving mails that I have defined to be deleted from server. To further this, I used another email address defining ...

Modify Exchange undeliverable email text
Is there a way in Exchange 2003 to modify the text of the message that is sent for an undeliverable email address? Thank You Jason Shaw Not natively. James Chong MCSE + Messaging, MCTS msexchangetips.blogspot.com Jasons9745 wrote: > Is there a way in Exchange 2003 to modify the text of the message that > is sent for an undeliverable email address? > Thank You > Jason Shaw Not easily done. Jasons9745 wrote: > Is there a way in Exchange 2003 to modify the text of the message that > is sent for an undeliverable email address? > Thank You > Jason Shaw > > -...

changing accounts for sent emails
I am using Outlook 2000 with my laptop. I receive and send email from two differents accounts. One is for work, the other is for personal email. The default send is for the work account. I know to change the send account using the options choice on the toolbar, however, I frequently forget to do that. Is there a way to either: 1) display the name of the from: account when composing the email (which I usually do with Microsoft Word) so that I can more easily remember to change the account or 2) associate some contacts preferentially with the non-default account (i.e. have one default accou...

windows 7 pro 64bit installing 32bit app
i am installing a 32 bit app on a 64 bit win7 platform it registers regsize32.ocx in the install but when i try and load the app it fails on that file and i can not run regsvr32 as the file is not present where does win7 place 32 but drivers like program files x86 You will find the 32bit version of regsvr32 at c:\windows\syswow64. The ocx might be in the same folder as regsvr32 or could be in the folder where you installed the app (\program files(x86)). "Stuart Macleod" <StuartMacleod@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A82A204E-43C3-4BB6-9691-6DB4...

email #64
All of a sudden I am not able to send/receive emails via outlook. When I "Test" in the setup it says it finds my incoming and outgoing server, but can't receive or send test message. I installed SP3 and it worked once afterwards and then stopped working again!! I've got the same email account accessible through a web based email service and have confirmed that the problem is not with my provider. Any clues? Adam, Make sure your smtp address is correct for your outgoing mail. Does the error message you get say it can't find your server, or that it doesn't...

email publications
I have a 4 page newletter that I want to email in the body of the email but only 1 page comes thru. I have pub 2003. Any ideas You can't do it the way you want to. I have a page that will tell you how to do it but it's not something I'd rally want to do. We normally suggest converting the newsletter to a .pdf and attach that to the email. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "sunnyatrodeph" <sunnyatrodeph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:880FF3CD-FF2F-4839-A23E-A71F964602C5...

Automtic retrieval of email
Outlook stopped retrieving my email automatically. I have to click on 'send/receive' whenever I want to check. Why?? It does not even check automatically when I start it up. I have the box 'send immediately when connected' checked. I also have it set up to send/receive every 10 minutes. ...

email error message
I opened my windows mail earlier and I had a genealogy program CD in my drive E (that I had just installed). Ever since then - whenever I try and open an e-mail... I get a popup error message that says "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive E:. ) At the top of the box it says.... WinMail.exe - No disk- If I click Cancel or Try Again - the same box keeps popping up. If I just click continue - I can open the email. How do I fix this - it is very annoying to have it pop up with every email. Thanks so much! It happens when you try to open an emai...

creating a recurring reminder email message
I want to create a reminder message that gets emailed to a distribution list on the same date every month. How can we do that? ...

email notification of AD expiring password?
Hi Does anyone know of a utility that will automatically email someone when their Active Directory password is about expire? Thanks, Jack Why do you want to do this? The user will get a pop up letting them know that when they log in. "Jack Black" <JackBlack@hat.com> wrote in message news:elN0llXoEHA.2852@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi > > Does anyone know of a utility that will automatically email someone when > their Active Directory password is about expire? > > Thanks, Jack > > It's for remote users. Since they are not on the domain, the...

Use Outlook Client when domain user name different with email acco
Hello, I have a question about using Outlook Client. If the domain user login name is different with email account which belong to a same person, is it possible to install / login with the Outlook client? e.g domain user : degdom\apple email account: applewatson@deg.com One of my client is facing in this situation. I just want to have some preparation before install Outlook Client for him. Thanks for any help! Hi Huimc, It shouldn't be a problem if the AD user is the same used to start Outlook and connect to CRM. You may want to check the email adress in CRM if the ema...

Importing portfolio to Netscape 7.2
Having trouble viewing portfolio with IE6.0 Updates every minute regardless of update freq settings. Cannot do any work. Therefore...... Is there a way to import my stock portfolio from Microsoft Money online server into Netscape 7.2 "Money & Business" portfolio ? If I have to rebuild it from scratch in Netscape, it would take a month to re-enter all the historical buy and sell activity. If I do not, all Gains & Losses YTD and over-all will be false. Thanks for any help. Jim. ...

Complex IF, more than 7 nests
I have a test that needs to run against 5 pair of data (total number of 25 combinations) using IF and AND. The TRUE result of the IF statement will perform an array calculation. The problem is that Excel limits the number of nested IF statements to seven. How would you go about doing this? I'm sure there is a more appropriate, powerful way that I'm just not aware of as an intermediate user. Example: Task phrased in plain English: Step 1: Look at value for This Week's Incentive Bands, New Contract to determine which array to use for "New Incentives" calculation. I'...

Sending POP 3 email
Once I read a POP 3 email using Winsock, how can I send an email (whose content is the POP 3 email that I just read) out in the POP 3 server using Winsock ? Thank you POP is for receiving SMTP is for sending. So either make you own SMTP control or there are some available like ostrosoft smtp "fniles" <fniles@pfmail.com> wrote in message news:elTQmQ4TLHA.4872@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... | Once I read a POP 3 email using Winsock, how can I send an email (whose | content is the POP 3 email that I just read) out in the POP 3 server using | Winsock ? | | ...

How can you bulk delete failed emails?
I have a client that uses a third party to "SPAM" messages out to the public from their email list out of CRM. They just sent me an Excel spreadsheet with a list of about 30 emails that failed on the marketing endeavor. Is there a way for CRM to look up these failed email addresses and remove them from the appropriate accounts so that they do not try to send to them again? write a custom application which looks for failed emails and deletes them using crm sdk. Then use windows task scheduler or create a service to call your application on a specified period, once a day or ev...

moving contacts and email back to Express 6
Completed a clean install on an XP. Would like to move some messages and contact list from my Vista. So far no luck and haven't found anything googling, any suggestions/ Drag these messages into Windows folders you create on the Desktop from the WinMail folder tree folders. Copy these folders to the XP Desktop. Open the folders | Select All and drag them into an OE folder in the folder tree. No need to mess with the dbx files. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Jeff D." <jddieterle@hughes.net> wrote in message n...

move Mailbox #7
Move Mail Box fails becasue of having lot of courrtion in mailbox. but mailbox opens sucessfully in outlook and i can read all the emails from outlook. Hi, The mailbox move manager will give you a report (you have to check this before you hit 'finish'). It will show tell you the corrupt items in the mailbox - their subject and location. You can then get the user to delete them, before re-running the move. Alternatively you can just set your corrupt item count to be the 'same +1' as the total number of corrupt messages in the mailbox. If the user can open and read...

include/exclude email account in send/receive
Outlook 2000 had a setting wherein you could include or exclude an email in the send/receive process. I'm not seeing where that option is in Office Outlook 2003. If an certain email address that is listed in an email account setting doesn't exist the send/receive process fail entirely...for that one and all other accounts. This doesn't seem normal What do you mean if an "email address listed in an email account setting doesn't exist?" Clarify the problem you hare having. Automatic polling settings are in Tools > Send/Receive > Send/Receive Settings &g...

can't send or receieve emails using wireless connection
I've just set up my toshiba tecra with a netgear wireless router, and whilst I can get onto the internet, I can't send or receive email. Are there settings which I need to alter IN oUTLOOK 2003 to achieve this? Any help appreciated. cheers DW Do you receive any errors? "dwdw1" <david@dwdw1.com> wrote in message news:1137925778.979890.160730@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I've just set up my toshiba tecra with a netgear wireless router, and > whilst I can get onto the internet, I can't send or receive email. Are > there settings which I need to al...

CRM 3.0 Email Tracking doesn't work!!!
CRM user can send an email to contact, email title with token: cas00011000. But when the contact reply this email, the reply email can reach the server but it doesn't saved in the history(tracking doesn't work!) of CRM. The tracking function has been opened. We can't reinstall CRM server to fix this problem becasue there are many of customizations. we are having the exact same problem! did you ever get a solution?? thanks, "CEO" wrote: > CRM user can send an email to contact, email title with token: cas00011000. > But when the contact reply this email, t...

Activate email column to hyperlinks
I have a colume of email addresses in an excel 2002 document. I need to make them active hyperlinks - How ? Microsoft instuctinos are useless here. can't they be converted in one batch to active hyperlinks so when the email address is clicked on, the email program opens in a fresh email ? Many thanks for any help http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm#MakeHyperlinks -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "DixieWins" <DixieWins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F59C7F2-63DE-410B-B6FF-0EA29ECC8A35@microsoft.com... > I have a colume of email addr...