emailing Outlook contact files

Help,

Why am I unable to export my contacts & then attach the
..pst file in an email?

I want to use my 97 Outlook contacts on my 200 Outlook on
my home machine.  Thanks!
0
greg4391 (1)

Export the contacts.  then shut down Outlook and reopen.  Then try sending
the .pst file home.  Also, make sure the file size is acceptable to your ISP
who usually put a limit of 2-5 mbs for attachments.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Greg <greg@mrcifoundation.info> asked:

| Help,
|
| Why am I unable to export my contacts & then attach the
| .pst file in an email?
|
| I want to use my 97 Outlook contacts on my 200 Outlook on
| my home machine.  Thanks!

0
MillyS1 (1480)

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered