emailing link from internet explorer

I have outlook 2003 and if i want 2 email a link, outlook
does not allow it.  How do i turn off this feature and
make my own decision 2 email a link or not?  This is very
frustrating.  Thank you for any assistance.
0
anonymous (74722)

97-2K Linked table recordset SQL
I am not a programmer so this may be an easy question for you. We have an Access DB that has records in table#1 (an internal table) to find a match on then Delete the records in table#2 (a linked table DB3). This worked with Access97 but now with Access2K we get error: "RunTime error 3061: Too few parameters. Expected 1 Any ideas? Some of code (edited) is posted below Thanks Set Rst1 = dbs.OpenRecordset("OBJ2612", dbOpenTable, dbReadOnly While Not Rst1.EOF ' <--- internal table# FVNO = (Rst1!XBI1VNO '*** below is linked table#2 to delete recs if ...

Dynamics GP routing link several BOM's at once
When using routing links allow selection of several items at once to link to a routing step instead of one at a time. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=487897...

Outlook email password always requested
I use MS Outlook 2002 SP3 in Vista. The email password is asked for every time. Is there a fix for this? James A known issue - see http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/vista.htm --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, James Truelove asked: | I use MS Outlook 2002 SP3 in Vista. The email password is asked for | every time. Is there a fix for this? | James "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <What@ever> wr...

Missing Text in emails replied to via Lotus Notes
I use Outlook 2003 to create emails. Using either plain text or html format, when I send the email to a colleague who uses Lotus Notes, and they hit reply to the email type their response. I do not receive or read any of their text in the incoming mail in Outlook. If I use an alternative Email client such as Pegasus, I can read their text. What can I do to fix this, how can I get the missing text back from within Outlook, without getting them to re-create a new email with their response? I think that I have solved this. I think that when the option to remove blank lines is ticked. Ou...

Update Link
I have got a problem of Excel update link after upgrade to Office 2003. I have create 5 excel files which is linked togather. In the 1st one, it contains raw data, and each of the other make use of the result of the pervious file. 1 --> 2 --> 3 --> 4 --> 5 Data When I open the 5th file, it ask me to update link, form the background I can still see the values, however no matter I choose "update" or "do not update" the value turns into error. I have to open the 4th and 3rd file in order to give my value back. This does not happen when I open the fil...

Linked Forms

remember path when linking many GIFs to cells?
When I link a number of GIF images residing in a different directory to Excel 2002 cells, the program does not remember the last directory it looked in when a new link is entered. Is there a way to set up a default path for this boring operation? Thanks, z.entropic ...

Link Tables in Report Writer
Hi everyone, Im working with Report Writer in GP10 I read David articles and they are interesting but my question is: for exemple I want to add the "expiration date" to the "POP Receivings Posting journal" report let's assume I found the table containing the "expiration date" how do I get to it when creating table relationships Im new with GP and Im having difficulties what tables to link to get the final table. I really tried everything to figure it out but I didn't succeed I hope I was clear explaning this. thank you guys in advance It sounds li...

Email blocked
Hello All I have a problem with receiving email from a certain domain, I can receive email from one user at that domain but not from any other user, there ISP is telling them that it is on our side that it is being blocked, we have nortons doing filtering but the emails are not even gettting to the filters, we can receive email from everybody else with no problem, we have exchnge 2000, could this be a DNS issue or is it coming from there ISP that is hosting there email, we can receive email from other domains that there ISP is hosting with no problem. ...

Where have my emails gone?
Hi there, we are in the process of merging with a new parent company and currently have two mail boxes setup in Outlook. I copied some mails from one mail box to the other and they have left the original mailbox but do not appear in the new one. However, I can find the messages by using a Search Folder. Apparently, the messages are in a folder called IPM_SUBTREE. What is that? ...

CRM Email 12-29-03
I have successfully installed the email router, and i was able to send emails from crm and successfully receive them (both to company domain and outside clients). I have noticed though: 1. when i send email activity to CRM users (CRMEmailEnabled attribute assigned), they do not receive this in their queue - actually the application should generate another activity appending CRMxxxx to the subject line which doesn't happen in this case 2. Internal mails (company domain) We can not send emails to CRM. I have followed the steps in the guide, created a queue...everything and i am still...

Not getting all my emails
computer with XP and OE crashed. Have W7 now... downloaded windows live... can send and recieve but not getting all of my emails... (have other accounts set up with same email address.. am getting emails there but not all in W7). Have a Pop3 account. Never any problems with OE... don't understand why I recieve some emails and not others... some emails I send and people reply to I am not getting either. Any help would be appreciated. Are these actual different accounts, or different e-mail addresses that are aliases for the same Inbox? How are they set up? (i.e. rules moving t...

Linked Cell Property In Activex controls
Can someone point me to an example showing how this property can be used, linking, as an example, an option button to a specific cell? Say if I wanted "1" to appear in cell B2 of the worksheet if the option button is clicked KG, The option button puts TRUE or FALSE into its Linked Cell. You can get 1 or 0 out of that by referring to it with double negation operators. = --A1 -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "KG" <KG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:924E6B40-6040-4016-B75B...

Multiple Exchange Servers and Email Router
When installing CRM 4 Email Router in an environment with 2 Exchange servers, where do I need to install the Email Router? it is not requirement in CRM 4.0 to install the exchange router on exchange. All you need to do is to choose the exchange server name while configuring the router . I myself had installed the router on CRM server. /Aamir ...

Email deletion over X amount of time for subfolders
I'm trying to configure the mailbox manager so it cleans out everyone's mailbox once a week for emails that are over a year old. I had no problem with cleaning out the Inbox, but none of the emails in the subfolders are deleted. I selected 'All Other Mail Folders' option, but that didn't work. Anyone know how to go about doing this or having this same problem? Thanks, John ...

Sent Internet e-mails
Hi al I have an exchange server 5.5 installed on a w2k server. Everything is working fine except 1 user seems to be getting the following error message every time she sends an e-mail outside the firm. the error message is This message could not be sent. Try sending the message again later, or contact your network administrator. The item is currently being scanned for viruses. Try again in a few moments. Error is [0x80040119-0x00050a-0x000546 I would really appreciate help on this one from anyone in the group. Thank yo Arun That sounds like an NDR being generated by your Antivirus software, no...

Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010 crashes when downloading email
I have tried everything to try and figure out why Outlook is crashing. I ran sfc, I reinstalled XP SP3, IE 8, Outlook 2007 and as a last try installed Outlook 2010. I tried new email profiles and I ran a full scan with Microsoft Security Essentials and Malaware but nothing! This thing is driving me crazy! I don't want to do a reinstall of XP as I would rather spend the time on Windows 7 in a few months down the road when I spec out some hardware. Is there anything left to try???? What's logged to the Event Viewer about this? Also see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/...

MOP/SOP LINK #2
Hi, I created a new item and its fulfillment method is Make to Order-Manual. I created a sales order and a mfg order for this item. In GP 8.0, I opened the MOP/SOP Link window, only saw the MO on the right side for this item and the SO didn't show up on the left side. Did I miss any step to link MOP and SOP? What should I do, so the SO will show up in the left side? Thanks. stien Make sure the end date is set correctly, it must be out farther than the requested ship date on the SO (the default is the current date) also make sure you have a SITE ID in, even if you only have one s...

Notification Email on duration date
Hi I have a question that is there any way to send email to owner when their task is reaching due date set for the task. I tried to make it work with workflow but I couldn't. Also I read through all the post here and couldn't find anything relating to my question. Sorry, subject should be "Notification Email on due date", note "duration date" Thks, motoC "motoC" wrote: > Hi > > I have a question that is there any way to send email to owner when their > task is reaching due date set for the task. > > I tried to make it work with...

Graph OLE Linked objects problem
I got error message from access2003 when I tried to open a Graph OLE Linked objects, the message is: Strategic Budget builder can't find the file containing the linked OLE object you tried to update using OLE/DDE links command. When I click "yes", the other message pop up: "You may have misspelled the file name, or the file may have been deleted or renamed. If the file has been moved to a different location, use the OLE/DDE Links command to change the source. Or delete the object, and create a new linked object." Tried to re-installed OFFICE2003, but it still do...

Cannot send email 12-11-09
I keep getting an error message reading*** Cannot find host*** Chances are, you have a typo in the mail server name. If you need more help, right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a = reply here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.=20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Randy" <RRestle@comcast.net> wrote in message = news:%2326x76meKHA.3960@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I keep getting an error message reading*** Cannot find host*** ...

Setting up new email
Hi I recently switched to MSN Internet service and want to set up my Outlook email program to receive mail at home. I don't know the pop3 and other information to put into the program so that I can resume receiving email there. I have both Outlook Express and Outlook 200 installed on the computer, whick is running on W98SE. Thanks for any help! Terry Ray plinus74@msn.com Consult the MSN help files for the correct information. Note: Many accounts were converted to HTTP accounts only. POP3 accounts may be unavailable depending on your service package. --� Milly Staples [MVP - ...

How do you forward email on Outlook?
Uh, press the forward button, address the mail, enter any information you want included in the forwarded mail, then press send? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Chris asked: ...

Retrieving a sent email before recepient opens it
How do I retrieve an email I sent in Outlook 2000 before the recepient opens it ? Hit the "Do do send" before "I decide tomorrow" button. "dan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I retrieve an email I sent in Outlook 2000 before >the recepient opens it ? Unless you are using an Exchange server, there is no message recall. With Exchange server, your chances are better. However, the best way to retrieve a message is to not send it until you have reread it and decide that this should be sent. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook...