Email signature won't include pictures

I have created a HTML email signature which incorporates
our company logo.  However when adding the signature
through Mail Format, the logo does not transpose.  It
appears as a box with a red 'x' in the corner.  Can
anyone assist please?
0
lyn_oz20 (1)

What version of Outlook are you using?  Note:  this group does not support
Outlook Express.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the
Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out
reading.

Lyn <lyn_oz20@hotmail.com> asked:

| I have created a HTML email signature which incorporates
| our company logo.  However when adding the signature
| through Mail Format, the logo does not transpose.  It
| appears as a box with a red 'x' in the corner.  Can
| anyone assist please?

0
MillyS1 (1480)

email addresses not updating auto
I'm creating users w/mailboxes and adding mailboxes to users that didnt have mailboxes but they are receiving settings from Exchange server. If you go to the email address tab on the user account is blank. This had been working for us. Please help. On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 07:29:03 -0800, Vic <Vic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm creating users w/mailboxes and adding mailboxes to users that didnt have >mailboxes but they are receiving settings from Exchange server. If you go to >the email address tab on the user account is blank. This had been working for >us...

Do not understand guidelines for adding hand-written signatures
Re "Create Signature", Step 1: Where do I find, "Message" tab, "Pen" group and "Start Inking? Do you have a tablet PC? Where do you see these guidelines? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange ...

How do I include Nulls in xml
I want to export a dataset from my VB.Net application so users can manipulate their data. I export the dataset as xml. However, the xml does not include columns with null values. How do I include Nulls? Here is the code I use to create a dataset, convert to xml, and send it to a folder on the client's hard drive so they can import it into Access or Excel. Dim daSection As New SqlClient.SqlDataAdapter(Sqlcm2) daSection.SelectCommand = New SqlCommand("Select * from vwGetSurveyData", Cn) daSection.Fill(dsSectionData, "SurveyData") daSection.FillSchema(dsSection...

outgoing email 04-15-10
error message Outlook Express must break this into parts of 64 kb etc... how can i fix this Outlook Express? The forum to which you posted is dedicated to=20 supporting Vista's Windows Mail program. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Walter" <Walter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:288D3D51-07BD-444A-BCF7-473A10DA70C2@microsoft.com... > error message > Outlook Express must break this into parts of 64 kb etc... >=20 > how can i fix this "Walter&qu...

send page by email changed to windows live, cant change back to outlook
When I try to send page by email in outlook it defaults to windows live. (send link by email works fine) I have changed the email option (programs) in IE8 to send email to outlook but it does not work. Any suggestions. What version of Windows? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Do yo...

can not Auto refresh new incoming email
Hi All, The problem is that all the new incoming email can not auto pop out , user must click other folder then the new email will display on the 'inbox' folder I must everytime reboot the proxy server then the problem can be sloved. anyone can help how to slove the problem evently taht I not need everytime go to reboot my proxy server ? thanks Steven ...

Can't send email with attachments in Outlook 2007
I recently installed outlook 2007 (rtm) on vista and I can send message with no attachments but not with attachments. Outlook just seems to ignore the messages with attachments and they stay in the outbox. If I use Windows Mail it all works fine. I did have AVG AntiVirus 7.5 and wondered if that was the problem, so I uninstalled it but it made no difference. My settings are fine because I can send messages without attachments. Does anyone have any ideas? thanks in advance, John. ...

Duplicate emails #33
Outlook 2003 SP2 XP Pro SP2 I have duplicate emails in all my email folders. I would like to correct the situation by reloading my email. "Leave a copy of messages on the server" is checked. I uncheck "Remove from server when deleted from Deleted Items" I delete all the email in my Outlook Inbox folders (Yes, I have a backup). I empty the Deleted Items folder. In theory, the email should still be on the server. I Send/Receive expecting the Outlook deleted (empty deleted) messages to be downloaded again from the POP3 server since it should not have been deleted from the P...

adding sound to an email
Tried to follow the directions in the knowledge base to add a sound to an email - - but got an error msg that said: Object was created in HMTLInLineSoundCtl. This application is not available to open this object." Any idea where I go from here???? s/Rick ...

Sending several pictures as one whole imagen
Publisher 2007 Designing my Flyer I need to use several pictures . I want to send it as a WHOLE UNIQUE MESSAGE ...... NOT SHOWING MULTIPLE ATTATCHMENTS at the upper part of my Flyer. How can I avoid those references to the original pictures used to compose the flyer.? PDF is the preferred way. You could change your publication to a web page(HTML), but many folks do not accept HTML emails and the images will end up being attachments. There is an add-in for PDF on the Microsoft download web site. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/downloads/CD101950461033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT M...

Block specific outbound email recipients
I would like to block outbound mail to a specific recipient. For example: I have a user that likes to use email to chat with her friend. I can block the incoming mail from the friend, but how can I block the outbound mail from my user to her friend? This is on Exchange 2003 standard. I also have Symantec antivirus for exchange and a watchguard firewall. The internal user should still be able to send mail to other external users. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks Create a Contact with the friend's address as targetAddress, configure the Contact to not receive email from an...

Would like a basic lesson, please, in what these Email types mean and how they are used in AD
We use Active Directory on a Windows 2000 Server domain (native mode). We use MS Exchange Server 2000 for our email/collaboration. She is trying to use the GroupWise client, and connected to a GW server, outside of our network, to do her email, check other managers' calendars, etc. She can send and receive Internet email just fine. She can send and receive email at this wider network just fine. She can send email to me (within our network), but any email I send to her, or any email she sends to me and I reply to, never gets to her. The funny thing is that we never get any "undel...

Multiple desktop alerts for one unopened email
whenever there's a new email, outlook will notify me using desktop alert and the envelop icon at the system tray. the problem i'm having is that desktop alert will display 2-3 times for the same email. is there anyway to fix this??? ...

Using profiles to auto configure a users email settings
Hi All, Firstly appologies for this old question but I have been trying to get this working for a week now and just keep going around in circles. We have network of 2000 odd users sharing 400 pc's on the 2k boxes anyone can log in but if they have not signed in before they are required to configure their outlook profile. I have played with default.prf and the modprof.exe file usung the-S -Z. All appears to work it says the profile is created etc. when the user goes into outlook it does not grab their username from the default.prf file... Here is the top part of this file : [General] Cu...

new email envelope icon
Is it possible to have the new messages envelope icon to only appear if I have new unread messages in my inbox? For example, I'm on a mailing list which I use rules to filter to a certain folder so I don't need to know I have new messages for that. Similarly, my ISP flags junk messages and I use another rule to delete them. What I'm trying to do is only be notified if unread messages appear in my inbox that have not already been filtered by any rules. jandaman <usenet@jandaman.com> wrote: > Is it possible to have the new messages envelope icon to only appear > ...

separate SMTP email address on existing company Outlook Exchange server
Our company uses Outlook 2000 on exchange 2000 servers and all mail leaves with an envelope From address of @bear.com. I have a separate domain, user@maxrecovery.co.uk that i'd like to use on outgoing mails, so that all my recipients will see on the From: address, user@maxrecovery.co.uk and not user@bear.com and also not From: user@bear.com on behalf of user(Exchange) [user@maxrecovery.co.uk]. Is this possible? Also, Is it possible for me to receive mail in Outlook if senders use either user@bear.com or user@maxrecovery.co.uk? Thanks. Steven Chung <schung@bear.com> wrote: >Ou...

why might a signature disappear when replying to a message?
My boss says that when she replies to my messages, her signature disappears from the e-mail. Apparently, this doesn't happen when she replies to other people. Does anyone know why this might be? Is she replying to the other messages or is she composing new ones. She may not have a signature assigned for "replies and forwards" but has one for "Signatures for new messages." This can be found under Tools -> Options -> Mail format. Look for "Signature for replies and forwards" under the Signature section. Make sure there is a signature chosen and tha...

removing emails I don't want to send
I sent an email to an address that I don't want returning messages to my office. Fortunately, they have not been sent because the server requires authentication before sending, So is there anyway that I can remove these messages from this account? Are they hanging in your Outbox now? Tried deleting them from there already? Place Outlook in Offline mode via File-> Work Offline. Restart Outlook and you should be able to delete it. For other solutions see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configurin...

Unable to relay outoging email to Front-end servers
Hi, I'm experiencing intermittent problem with my exchange 2003, which users intermittenly receive NDR 5.7.1 unable to relay for recipient@domain.com. My current environment is configured with 2node back-end exchange cluster and 2node NLB OWA/SMTP servers. I have created a connector to relay all outgoing emails to my OWA/SMTP servers. Both OWA servers are the brigdehead servers in the connector and uses DNS routing. I have changed the FQDN for my SMTP servers from abc.domain.local to abc.domain.com in the SMTP properties to ensure when EHLO the SMTP banner will show the public FQDN...

email inbox searching
Looking for a better tool to do email legal searches against Exchange 2000 and 2003 inboxes. The Outlook search tool is too cumbersome to use when a large number of search terms are required. I have not used exmerge for 2k3 yet but the version for 2000 is also limted and seems to export numbers of email that do not contain the targeted terms. Sifting through the false positives is too time consuming. Is there a utility or other product that will do this? thx ...

picture placement errors in Publisher
While attempting to place a simple jpg picture into a picture box in a publication, I keep getting the "convert file from" box. Choosing any of the options results in an error. What am I doing wrong?? AntWadadli wrote: > While attempting to place a simple jpg picture into a picture box in a > publication, I keep getting the "convert file from" box. Choosing > any of the options results in an error. What am I doing wrong?? Another pound for my collection... What version of Publisher are you using...? -- In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l....

Unable to delete email message in 'deleted' folder
Hi all, I am unable to perform any action on one particular email message (for eg, move it to another folder, delete it, forward it, reply it....). It will cause my outlook 2000 to hang and i have to restart it. That particular email message has nothing in the 'from' field. It is a spam message i believe. Can anyone help? Thanks. Can you select the message and use SHIFT+DEL to delete it? Delon wrote: > Hi all, > > I am unable to perform any action on one particular email > message (for eg, move it to another folder, delete it, > forward it, reply it....). It w...

Email letterhead
How do I use my standard letterhead created in Word as my email letterhead by default. I am using Windows Xp ...

How to save in one step attachments in 10 emails?
A have about ten email and in each of them is attachement. How to save them to my folder in HDD? Outlook XP. http://www.slipstick.com/addins/housekeeping.htm should have something that you can use. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Voslogin <voslogin@seznam.cz> asked: | A have about ten email and in each of them is attachement. How to | save them to my folder in HDD? | Outlook XP. THX "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <MillyS@mvps.org> p�e v disku...

Meeting Requests Internal email address's and external companys
Hi We have internal email addresses for our users that differ from their external email addresses. When a user creates a new meeting request and sends to external companys they try and accept/reject etc but the external co trys to reply to the users internal mail address, not their internet one. Anyone able to shed any light at all on this, its driving me mad at work. Exchange 2003 SP1 Outlook 2003 SP2 Many Thanks Chunk You should set their default SMTP to the internet routable external address... "Chunk" <secology@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1161873442.8093...