email signature with logo and text

hello,
looking for a way to add the logo of my company along my
coordinates to my outgoing e-mail signature. i am using
microsoft outlook 2003, my mail format is formated with
word as text editor and i am using RTF or HTML as the
format of the mail. i could not figure it out. does
anybody can help with this?
kindly advise and regards,
0
anonymous (74722)

GIGI

Could you please try the follwing and please let me know if this is the
same procedure you have done to setup the signature

1. Go to Tools | Options | Mail Format | Internet Settings and check �When
an HTML message contains pictures located on the Internet, send a copy of
the pictures instead of the reference to their location�.[2]
2. In Tools | Options | Mail Format, click the Signatures button
3. Click New
4. Name it and click Next
5. Click Advanced Edit (which for me launches notepad)
6. Add the reference to the picture of your choice with said editor, it's
OK if it's on your local machine
7. OK out of everything and then send yourself a mail

Now, please see if this problem still occurs when you would like to open a
new
message.

--------------------
====From: "GiGi" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
====Sender: "GiGi" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
====Subject: email signature with logo and text
====Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 11:50:44 -0700
====Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook
====
====hello,
====looking for a way to add the logo of my company along my
====coordinates to my outgoing e-mail signature. i am using
====microsoft outlook 2003, my mail format is formated with
====word as text editor and i am using RTF or HTML as the
====format of the mail. i could not figure it out. does
====anybody can help with this?
====kindly advise and regards,
====

===

Sandeep KT

This posting is provided �AS IS� with no warranties, and confers no rights.

===

0
v-sandkt (14)

SBS 2003 and Email Not Receiving

Emails #8
i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else in the company and it is started to effect urgent matters, i havegone into outlok tools to see if i could change anything but that doesnt seem to have worked, can someone please help What version of Outlook are you using? If Outlook 2003 do you have the Junk Mail filter turned on? Is this an Exchange Environment? If so, what version. "Kim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:fb2901c43e6f$d095b2a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else > in the co...

Retrieve Lost Email

can't send or receive emails

if cell is text move left one column

multiple email identities

Re: teach me how to send friends email

pulling certain characters from a string of text
I need to look up "certain critera" within a string of characters, then return that "certain criterea" to a new column. Some examples of a strings of characters may look like these: K5J091509001 Sample PO#S881009 K55sample PO CarrieRJR TJ5 My "Certain Critera" I have listed on another sheet, named "REP ID" K5J S88 K55 RJR TJ5 How do I pull out the 3 characters of "Certain Criterea" from the string of text and copy or enter it into a new column? Hi, =left(a1,3) "SaraMack" wrote: > I need to look up "c...

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

no access to send internet email

can I snap wrap points to a text box

delays in recieving outside emails

Email Statements from Collection Module

default text height comment
Is there a way to set the default text height for a new comment? Thanks mark (I've looked through help but can't find it if it's in there.) I assume you mean the font size? There is no text height available in Excel. A comment has a shape property and that is what you can use to change the font size. They didn't make it easy ... Range("D4").Comment.Shape.TextFrame.Characters.Font.Size = 12 -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware (free and commercial excel programs) "mp" <nospam@Thanks.com> wrote in message...

email attachments
Why is Word 2007 opening all my email attachments? It probably isn't. Outlook 2007 has a new text editor that looks just like Word 2007, but it is in reality a separate text editor in its own .dll package. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "josie" <josie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5961A60C-462F-4CBA-A276-4A8D0F7FB1F5@microsoft.com... > Why is Word 2007 opening all my email attachments? It depends on which file of file or file extension the attachment is. Each type of file extension (*.txt, *.doc etc.) has a default program. It ...

Remade Folders, Now Old Email Gone
I created a couple new profiles so I could separate my work and personal emails when I work from home. At the end of the process, when prompted by Outlook to remake my folders, I foolishly remade my folders. Now, all my old emails which were in my Inbox have gone missing. I searched for pab and pst files but they are not to be found. Any ideas will be most appreciated. Geoff You didn't even post your Outlook version or operating system. How are we supposed to help? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Geoff Robinson" <geoffr2@aol.com> wrote in message news:978b35e2.0406091...

Removing spaces from text #4
I'm in excel and i have a bunch of text data that has an extra space at the end of the text on the right hand side for each cell. Is there any easy way to remove this space? Use the TRIM() function. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "lj" <lj@spu.edu> wrote in message news:1144876429.220961.309040@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > I'm in excel and i have a bunch of text data that has an extra space at > the end of the text on the right hand side for each cell. Is there any > easy way to remove this space? > I tried using that function but the results st...

Shared email account
I am new XP user. I have set up separate XP accounts for me and for my wife. I would like to have both of us to be able to use the same Outlook email address. How do I set up Outlook so that the 2 XP accounts look at the same Inbox, Sent Items, Address Book, etc.? Thanks, Dan P Locate the pst-file for the account that now has all the e-mails in it. Move the pst-file to a location both can reach (for instance C:\Outlook) Start Outlook fot that user and it will prompt you for the new location. Once configured close Outlook for that user and logon as the other user Open Outlook and choo...