Email problem #7

I have been using Outlook 2002 for email for quite some
time.  Recently, some of my incoming email is coming
through as a text attachment instead of the usual email.
(The email arrives and I then have to click on the
attachment in order to read what the person sent me)
Each time, the sender says they sent the email in the
normal manner.  This only happens with three of my
contacts but it is a new issue.  If I check my email over
the internet instead of through Outoook, the email comes
through in the normal way.  Hope this makes sense and
hope soeone knows how to stop it as it is most annoying!
Thanks.
Carol

0
alexsmom1 (1)

I am assuming that you have not changed any settings on
your email program. I had the same thing happen two
months ago and downloaded a free program called Spy
Sweeped from downloads.com. It found about 90 spyware and
adware programs running on my computer that were
intercepting all my mail, some of which it converted to
non standard email. I am tired of all the crap happening
behind our backs and it takes time to check the system
every few weeks to see if someone is watching but I
havn't found an anwser except to beware when your system
starts doing weird things. Spy Bot and Spysweeper work
but Spysweeper works the best--I think.

Hope that fixes your problem.
RB

0