Email print style defaults to table when printing multiple items from IMAP folde

When printing multiple email messages from an IMAP
account using Outlook 2000 or XP, the print style seems
to switch from memo to table which prints the headings of
every message in the folder instead of the contents of
the marked messages.  This only happens using an IMAP
account.  It doesn't appear to happen using a POP3
account.  Does anyone know how to change this default
setting or how to fix this?

Thanks,

Richard E. Maier
Community Legal Services Inc.
I.T. Manager
0
rmaier (2)

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Print Screen Key disabled

invalid email address

how to find an item in a list control?

outlook 97 and express email problems

Having problem with spoofing email

default values in a cell

Pivot Table Question #5

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Emails #3

form fields not saving to table

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Table of Contents for each section
I have tried several times to create a TOC for each section of my document. They way it is now I can simply go to the Insert a TOC and it will insert e perfect TOC. All my text has been changed to the appropriate Level and I have no problem there. But I need to seperate the chapters to the start of their respective sections (I have next page breaks inserted at the start of every chapter). I have tried the bookmark method, no luck. I have tried other methods but I think my problem is that I have selected the appropriate fields and changed their levels appropriately. I have not mes...