Email not rendering fully

Hello all,

I am using the Office 2007 beta, and cant find anywhere else to send
feedback...

I have noticed that emails received do not show background images which have
been specified by the sender,
and neither ones i send nor receive properly show animated gifs in them;
sometimes the gif will show and just
not render other times it wont even show (maybe the first frame is blank).

Anyone else seen these problems, and know any fixes for these issues?

Thanks in advance,
- Arthur Dent.

Click the Report Rendering Problem button that appears in the reading =
pane and fill out the form to return your feedback to Microsoft.=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
  =20
"Arthur Dent" <hitchhikersguideto-news@yahoo.com> wrote in message =
> Hello all,
>=20
> I am using the Office 2007 beta, and cant find anywhere else to send=20
> feedback...
>=20
> I have noticed that emails received do not show background images =
which have=20
> been specified by the sender,
> and neither ones i send nor receive properly show animated gifs in =
them;=20
> sometimes the gif will show and just
> not render other times it wont even show (maybe the first frame is =
blank).
>=20
> Anyone else seen these problems, and know any fixes for these issues?
>=20
> Thanks in advance,
> - Arthur Dent.=20
>=20

0
suemvp (4038)
6/28/2006 1:58:51 AM
Does this help?

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.outlook.general/browse_thread/thread/5670585ee61e150e/d0e5064f4b24813e#d0e5064f4b24813e

Arthur Dent wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am using the Office 2007 beta, and cant find anywhere else to send
> feedback...
>
> I have noticed that emails received do not show background images which have
> been specified by the sender,
> and neither ones i send nor receive properly show animated gifs in them;
> sometimes the gif will show and just
> not render other times it wont even show (maybe the first frame is blank).
>
> Anyone else seen these problems, and know any fixes for these issues?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> - Arthur Dent.

eMail Receive in CRM
Hello, I have installed CRM 3.0 Server and on the Exchange Server the CRM Exchange eMail Router. I can send eMails to external adresses but the answer of this mails is not imported into CRM. I have checked many settings but i found nothing... Any ideas? greetings, Stefan ...

cannot open email message
I cannot open email messages that have an attachment to it. Help ...

How do I permanently delete "MSN email" in Outlook?
I have an MSN email account in my outook and can't delete them from the "deleted items" folder. A message stating "this server does not support manual deletion of messages. Scot Gordon <Scot Gordon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an MSN email account in my outook and can't delete them from > the "deleted items" folder. A message stating "this server does not > support manual deletion of messages. Since the MSN Deleted Items folder automatically empties for you periodically, why do you care? -- Brian Tillman ...

How to remove contacts when email changes
Outlook 2003 If I receive an email from a sender not on my list, that sender's email address is not automatically added to my contacts but will appear on the automated list when I enter the first letter of the sender's email address. If that sender changes email address I cannot delete the old email address. Instead I am left with two email addresses for that sender both of which will appear on the automated list. How can I remove the old email address? You seem to be confused. Receiving an email does not add an address anywhere in Outlook. Sending an email might, a...

can't associate .pps with email attachment vista
-- marianne dagher You need to make the explanation / question a little clearer and please don't just use the subject area, the big message area just down a bit is easier to read!. "mariane" <mariane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB4464FA-51BA-473C-9E5A-9013262D9EC0@microsoft.com... > > -- > marianne dagher > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus > signature database 4849 (20100208) __________ > > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security. > > http://www.eset.com ...

How do I tag email messages in my inbox
I need to add tags to emails that i receive, inorder to differentiate emails having same Subject. I am unable to find out how to do the same. You can use categories for that: Right click the message, then choose Categorize. -- Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook Category Manager - Manage and share your categories: SAM - The Sending Account Manager: <http://www.vboffice.net/product.html?lang=en> Am Sun, 16 May 2010 23:28:01 -0700 schrieb Ujjawal: > I need to add tags to emails that i receive, inorder to differentiate emails > having same Subj...

Send a personal email to a group of people
I am using the trial version of Send Personally (http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/send_personally/) with Outlook. Is there a freeware alternatiev for this? Thanks Mail merge with Word can send personal messages to several selected contacts. Z -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "��" <news@kidsnews.au.org> wrote in message news:41610591$0$118$65c69314@mercury.nildram.net... >I am using the trial version of Send Personally &...

Publiser 2000 Email Attachement
Publisher 2000 Email attachement when saved to the desktop changes to Image File Format. When I try to change, using Open With, select publisher 2000 it will not allow the process to be saved. Other users are able to open the publisher files with Publisher 2000. I have uninstalled and reinstalled on this users machine and still have the same issue. I found your post. :-) Can you please explain what you mean by "Image File Format"? I would also recommend that you not send Publisher emails as a Pub file unless you are certain that *everyone* has Publisher. -- JoAnn Paul...

MS Word as email editor
I recently changed laptop computers and reinstalled Office XP Pro. Outlook does not recognize Word as email editor. This problem did not exist previously. I have reinstalled Office XP twice, both as a repair and a total reinstall. Error reads - "This form requires Word as your e-mail editor, but Word is either busy or cannot be found. The form will be opened in the Outlook editor instead." No option except OK, which then de-selects the setting in Tools > Options > Mail Format > Use Microsoft Word to edit e-mail messages check box. Any thoughts? Hi Jim Do you h...

Can't View or Send Emails--Outlook 2002
When I try to create a new email from Outlook, only a box appears on the taskbar; no window opens up. When I try to open an email message that I have received (whether or not I have previously opened it), a box identifying that email appears on my taskbar, but again no window opens up. I am unable to open the window, but I can close the box. I have this problem whether Outlook is reading emails using Word, html, plain text or rich text. I have a similar problem when I try to open a document in Word or create a new document. A box appears on the taskbar, but no window ever opens. By t...

Email from Outlook using SharePoint
I have been able to sync a SharePoint library to my Outlook account. i can't seem to able to attach more than one SharePoint file to an email. Is this a system limitation or am I miossing something. ...

Adding legal disclaimer to outgoing emails.
How can I add a legal disclaimer to all outgoing emails from our corporation? Unless you are using Exch 5.5, you need a third party tool. These range from a $1 per user tool, to a $10,000 tool. Depending on you requirements. Do you need 1 disclaimer for the whole company, do you want disclaimers per department or user group etc.... "pcdktr" <pcdktr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA04F9E7-77E2-4E45-BBF1-B2A4BB446DD5@microsoft.com... > How can I add a legal disclaimer to all outgoing emails from our > corporation? For now just 1 for the whole...

An attached .mht file should be used to email a multiple page new.
Publisher suggested methods are Publisher WEB single page or an attached .pub file. Also a .tif or .mdi are alternate suggestions. Publisher multiple page newsletters can be saved as a .mht file and can be viewed in IE on the same computer or viewed on another computer if the file is moved by disk. However when emailed (using MSN), it is not viewable at the other end. In most cases it is completely messed up and in a few cases it is moderately close. This has been tested with recipients using Windows XP and ME using IE 6.0. This seems like a good universal way to have multiple page news...

can I add a link in Publisher to display, "join our email list"?
I am creating a fairly simply website and need to add a button for visitors to join our email list. Is this possible in Publisher? Please post your question in the web group and we will try to help you there: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign or http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign&lang=en&cr=US Always include the version of Publisher you are using, the URL of your site and as much detail as possible. DavidF "mfreecox" <mfreecox@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

CRM 3.0 and Email Router Setup
Does anyone have a link to a step to step setup of the email-router service in CRM 3.0. I have a SBS2003 server and used to have CRM on another box. I have sucessfully moved database and installed CRM on SBS 2003 server but cannot get the e-mail router to work. I need a document that gives you step by step setup (setting up mailboxes, queues) and what to check for in each step make sure its setup correctly. Thanks Hi, It is included in CRM implementation Guide. Please Google it. -- Aamir http://danishmscrm.blogspot.com/ Thanks fo rthe info. I am still having an issue and it seems t...

Reply emails are blank?
We are using Exchange 2003 SP1, not sure what version the other party is using but it is some version of Exchange. Problem: the remote user sends one of my users an email. My user replies to it, but when the remote user receives it the message body is blank. My user can send a new email message (not replying to one) to the remote user and everything comes over fine. The remote user is using email stationary. I have had her change her email format to plain text, but it still sends as HTML. Does stationary force HTML? I haven't had a chance to have her stop using the stationary...

Send an email until all steps done
To complete an order, I need to code the following steps one by one. 1) update order table, tOrder 2) update customer order history table, tCustomer 3) update shipment table, tShip 4) send an confirfation email The problem is sometime due to unknown reason, after step 2), program can not finish step 3) and 4). Since tOrder and tCustomer table was updated, how to back to their data before update? -- Message posted via DotNetMonster.com http://www.dotnetmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/asp-net/201002/1 On Feb 3, 3:05=A0pm, "aspfun via DotNetMonster.com" <u53138@uw...

Email address not verified
Sometimes when I open Windows Live Mail, at the top it will show my email adress and beside it in parentheses it will say "Email Address Not Verified". Then other times when I open it, it will show my address but not the "Not Verified" part. why does it sometimes verify and not others? If a Hotmail account(hotmail.com, live.com, msn.com) logon at Mail.live.come and account.live.com and ensure that all verification prompts are met. If a third party Live ID, logon to the web interface and respond to the verification message(note: Verification for a 3rd party ...

Is there any way to specify a FRAME in a URL in an email link?
Is there any way to specify a FRAME in a URL in an email link? For instance, say www.url.com is a frameset. Can I specify which page I want to load in the "main2" frame? Thanks in advance. -- *************************************************************** Regards, Richard M. Coda PC Type Graphic Design ...

2 Email domains w/2 Act. Dir. Domains - Same Forest
Hello, Scenario: We've had domain1.com (AD) setup and running in exchange 2003 for a year now w/mixed win2k and win2k3 servers - email domain name is the same, domain1. OWA works great and haven't had any problems. Our company is branching out into a new business segment and I've created a new active dir. domain within the same forest, domain2.local. It is NOT a child domain, but does sit under the same forest. I need to configure my front end/back end exchange 2003 boxes to do the following: -receive email for both email domains (domain1.com and domain2.com) -let users...

Error 80131509 when sending an email from a rule
I have a Lead workflow rule that sends a message to the lead email address, and then sends a message to the owner of lead upon creation. If I go to a lead and apply this rule manually, it works fine. The first email is sent to the lead email address and the second is sent to the owner. However, if I create a NEW lead and let the rule run on its own, the email to to the lead email address works fine, but the email to the owner does not get sent, the workflow stops on the sending line with an error 80131509. If I then simply RESUME the job, it sends out the email and exits properly! I...

Outlook will not send my email any more
Outlook will only receive email, it has stopped sending. initially it was having an smtp error, now it is not even attempting to send the email. On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 15:33:02 -0800, jared wrote: > Outlook will only receive email, it has stopped sending. initially it was > having an smtp error, now it is not even attempting to send the email. What version of Outlook? Do you get any error messages when you try to send? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights Hi Jeff... It is Outlook 2000 SP-3. The...

Hiding email addresses from group recipients
I have a lot of individual groups to whom I send emails. I do not want the recipients of these emails to have the email addresses of all the other people that receive that particular email. How can I hide their email addresses? I've searched everywhere for the answer but remain clueless! You need to go to "view" and pull it down to "show bcc." You click the addressess into BCC for Blind carbon copy. The recipient will not see the others. It's a great consideration. I hate it when people include me in a visible list, because that's how spam begins. >...

Tracked emails from workflow rules
Hi, I'm using CRM 3.0 and I have workflow rules setup to email a new case notification to a user. The email is sent by the rule but when received by the user and opened, the 'Track in CRM' button is not on and the email does not appear to be tracked. However, when I look at the case history I can see the email sent by the workflow rule and see that it has the 'Regarding' option set as well. If I manually click on the 'Track in CRM' button, the email is then tracked but not set against the case (presumably because CRM thinks this is a new email?) and is sto...

Unlinking tracked emails in CRM 3.0
I find that once an email is linked to/tracked by CRM (Customer, Client, Activity) it can't be unlinked! only deleted. For example; A client uses an old CRM generated email containing the tracking token to ask about a new problem. CRM automatically tracks the new email to the old CRM case and I can't untrack it to link it to a new case. Any information would be helpful... Hi, Check out "How to "untrack" Microsoft CRM Outlook e-mails" on following blog http://blog.sonomapartners.com/ -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for ou...