Email link to update Outlook --- Calendar #2

Anyone knows how to send an link within an email, inwhich
the Recipient can click to have the their
Outlook "Calendar" automatic updated with appointment
information.  I have seen this work, can't find
inforamtion on how to create this link. Thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

Anthony wrote:
|| Anyone knows how to send an link within an email, inwhich
|| the Recipient can click to have the their
|| Outlook "Calendar" automatic updated with appointment
|| information.  I have seen this work, can't find
|| inforamtion on how to create this link. Thanks

In Calendar, right-click on the event and choose "Forward". This will
compose an email with the item as an attachment that the ricipient just
needs to double-click to insert in their calendar

HTH

--
Gordon Burgess-Parker
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

0
gordonbp11 (453)
5/11/2005 7:19:34 PM
Thanks for the reply.  However, When I select forward,
the information is displayed within the document.
There's no option for the recipent to add to their
calendar.

0
anonymous (74722)
|| Thanks for the reply.  However, When I select forward,
|| the information is displayed within the document.
|| There's no option for the recipent to add to their
|| calendar.

Odd. Mine gives an attachment whatever email format I set it to.

--
Gordon Burgess-Parker
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

0
gordonbp11 (453)

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Store Operations crashes when viewing journal (F4) on register 2.
We have two registers, register 1 is the main machine where the database is located and register 2 is networked into it. Whenever you try to view the journal (F4) on register 2, the program crashes and gives this message just before closing: Run-time error '-2147417848 (80010108)': Automation error The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem may be? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Install a default windows printer on register 2 - even if it's just something like the print to fax or MS Office Document...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work