Email contact

------=_NextPart_000_0B57_01C7B3F4.D2E31CC0

Hi

Can I send email contacts to external party instead of  vcf ( Vcard ) ?

--=20

Edward

------=_NextPart_000_0B57_01C7B3F4.D2E31CC0

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dbig5">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Can I send email contacts to external =
party instead=20
of&nbsp; vcf ( Vcard ) ?</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Edward</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0B57_01C7B3F4.D2E31CC0--

0
edward7060 (11)

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01C7B3E8.9C345B50

Within OL create a new data file, copy Contacts to this, close the data =
file & mail it - if thats what you meant

  "Edward Tse" <edward@sawed.net> wrote in message =
  Hi

  Can I send email contacts to external party instead of  vcf ( Vcard ) =
?

  --=20

  Edward

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01C7B3E8.9C345B50

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dbig5">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Within OL create a new data file, copy =
Contacts to=20
this, close the data file &amp; mail it - if thats what you =
meant</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV>"Edward Tse" &lt;<A=20
  href=3D"mailto:edward@sawed.net">edward@sawed.net</A>&gt; wrote in =
message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:%231oARH7sHHA.1728@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl">news:%231oARH7sHHA.=
1728@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl</A>...</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Can I send email contacts to external =
party=20
  instead of&nbsp; vcf ( Vcard ) ?</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>
  <DIV><BR>-- <BR></DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Edward</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01C7B3E8.9C345B50--

0
DL

Merging Duplicate Contacts

Problems with creating a newsletter

Sending Email #6

Contacts Search

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Recurring email #2

Printing contacts finally partially repaired
Two printing problems with Outlook 2007, the first solved, the second still not solved. First: So, finally, I don't know when, Outlook was repaired such that one could print out individual contacts as detailed address cards. This was broken for quite some time. Anyway, now those of us who choose to print out copies of address books are once again rewarded with this possibility. BUT..there is always a but, Outlook does not yet completely properly format the printing for all of the book and booklet possibilities which the software presents, especially for doing double...

Inbox Icons not changing when email forwarded or replied to
This may seem like an insignicant issue, but when you have hundreds of emails in your inbox, it is extremely important to know which ones you have forwarded and which ones you have replied to. Unfortunately, my inbox icons do not change when I reply to a message or forward a message. They also remain as the "Read Message" icon. I have searched the Knowledge Base, but I have been unable to find an answer to this seemingly simple issue. I am using Outlook 2000. Appreciate any assistance, James ...

Email signature #4
Using Outlook 2000, whenever I send an email my automatic signature is preceded by "AUTOTEXTLIST \s "E-mail Signature"". How do I get rid of it? It doesn't happen when I insert auto text directly. ...

Exchange problem while emailing from TS
I have a published application via TS and Citrix Metaframe XPe. OCCASSIONALY, when a message is sent from MAPI client configured in the TS environment (Outlook 2003) it will change the SMTP address, by concatinanting the address. For example: user@domain.com is the intended address, when I look at the Message Tracking Center on the Exchange Server it's attempting to send to user@domain.com:USER@DOMAIN.COM. Where is the :USER@DOMAIN.COM, which is being added to the end of the SMTP coming from ? ...

outlook 2007, exchange 2007 in SBS 2008 email attachment extensions changed
Day one after rolling out SBS2008 after migrating from SBS200, A number of users are complaining about Word doc's arriving as .do_ and pdf's arriving as .pd_ which need to be renamed to work as intended. Have googled and binged to no avail. Forefront wasn't installed, and get-attachmentfilterlist commands in the Exchange power shell don't return anything that clarifies the situation. Anyone any ideas where this is coming from? Thanks AC You sure you have no other mail filtering? If you have no forefront.. it doesn't sound to me like it's the SBS ...

Transferring the text of an email from notebook to desktop?
I can access files from my notebook on my desktop via my wireless connection. I have Office 2007 on both machines. What would be the best way to access the text of an email on the notebook from my desktop. Would (can) the context of the email in outlook on the notebook be copied or transferred to a file that I can access from my desktop? Any help would be very much appreciated Jerry You could open the Outlook PST on the notebook from Outlook on the Desktop using File | Open ... (ensure you are sharing the folder the Outlook PST is in). Only Outlook on the Notebook could be open at ...

Replying to emails #5
I'm using Outlook 2007. Can someone tell me where is the setting I uncheck to not reply to messages in the same format that they were sent? I can't find it for the life of me. Thanks in advance. Wy "newtechie" <newtechie@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23ehsbToQIHA.748@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I'm using Outlook 2007. Can someone tell me where is the setting I > uncheck to not reply to messages in the same format that they were sent? > I can't find it for the life of me. > > Thanks in advance. > > Wy > AFAIK there IS no...

save to email
I just used microsoft publisher 2007 and made a seven page 8.5 x 11 document with pictures in it. It only saves it in publisher if I try emailing it it emails the whole publisher program with the page. The text just saves with no pictures in my documents. I am trying to email the document. I have downloaded everything I can find on the internet. When I click email nothing happens. I have tried to save it as a pdf as a picture and it only saves the text. Please help....thanks Joy what email client are you using? you can't have a 7 page email - emails are not paginated...