email broken up into multiple attached text files on emails with multiple images

Hi There,

I am encountering a fairly annoying problem with emails I
am receiving with Outlook 2003 and that that have been
sent from a Macintosh using the latest version of
AppleMail.

The emails have multiple image attachements (all coming
though fine, although not in line which is how they have
been sent) but the text of the email is broken up into
text files that are attached.

The first section of text in the email (ie before the
first image) comes through fine, but the text after the
first image in in an attachment, then the text after the
second image is in another, seperate attachment and so
on - one text attachmnet for each section of text after
an image.

Annouying - huh.

I use Hotmail as my mail provider and viewing it through
the web interface, the emails show up fine - images in
line, text in place with formating. I have also tried
receiving the emails through another (POP) account and it
has the same problem when it arrivess that way.

We have tried text and html mail formats from AppleMail,
we have turned on the "send attachments in windows
format" option in AppleMail, I have searched the MS and
Apple newsgroups and support archives as well as google.

No luck.

Has anyone else encountered this problem and even better,
found a solutions.

Thanks for your assistance,

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Using Relative path for XML data file?

invalid email address

Linking files 2 ways

File size #11

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

find action on log file

Attaching Contacts to new email

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

owa cant open ppt attachments

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Maximum file sizes

How do I turn a jpg image I have into a visio background?
I have a jpg image I downloaded for the net. I want to turn it into a background for a diagram I am creating. I also would like to make it transparent. I have looked on the help and can't find my answer. Please help. the simplist way is to drop it on a background page and then attach the background to your foreground images. al "doming07" <doming07@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E476FD31-FFC3-45C5-8987-EBE2FB98C714@microsoft.com... >I have a jpg image I downloaded for the net. I want to turn it into a > background for a diagram I am creating. I...

"View Image Slide Show"

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Emails #3

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error