email attachments #17

When I decorate my email with graphics and rich text it
all goes out as attachments, I'm sure its a simple problem
but what do I do to change it back to fully display on the
same page?
can someone advise?
cheers.
0
anonymous (74722)

Send in plain text or HTML - only Outlook can read Rich Text, and there's no
guarantee that the formatting will be maintained perfectly when sending to
another Outlook user over the Internet. Of course, plain text won't give you
any graphics - but HTML will, although I have to say keeping mail simple is
the best course of action. E-mail is really designed for text.

carol tokessy wrote:
> When I decorate my email with graphics and rich text it
> all goes out as attachments, I'm sure its a simple problem
> but what do I do to change it back to fully display on the
> same page?
> can someone advise?
> cheers.

0
lanwench (7567)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Attachments in Outlook 98
Hi there, my Organisation are using Exchange 5.5 SP4 and the client is Outlook 98. A mail is sent from an external source into our Organisation to 10 people. The mail has an XLS attached. For some reason 9 of the recipients get the attachment but the last one has no attachment and no reference to it in the mail she receives. I've checked all the Outlook settings I can think of, but am puzzled as to why this happens - checking the imc data from our Exchange I see that the correct RFC headers are present and that the user has the same reference as all the others in the header. Anyone any ide...

Sending Email #6

attachment previewers not installed?

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Recurring email #2

Inbox Icons not changing when email forwarded or replied to
This may seem like an insignicant issue, but when you have hundreds of emails in your inbox, it is extremely important to know which ones you have forwarded and which ones you have replied to. Unfortunately, my inbox icons do not change when I reply to a message or forward a message. They also remain as the "Read Message" icon. I have searched the Knowledge Base, but I have been unable to find an answer to this seemingly simple issue. I am using Outlook 2000. Appreciate any assistance, James ...

Email signature #4
Using Outlook 2000, whenever I send an email my automatic signature is preceded by "AUTOTEXTLIST \s "E-mail Signature"". How do I get rid of it? It doesn't happen when I insert auto text directly. ...

Exchange problem while emailing from TS
I have a published application via TS and Citrix Metaframe XPe. OCCASSIONALY, when a message is sent from MAPI client configured in the TS environment (Outlook 2003) it will change the SMTP address, by concatinanting the address. For example: user@domain.com is the intended address, when I look at the Message Tracking Center on the Exchange Server it's attempting to send to user@domain.com:USER@DOMAIN.COM. Where is the :USER@DOMAIN.COM, which is being added to the end of the SMTP coming from ? ...

outlook 2007, exchange 2007 in SBS 2008 email attachment extensions changed
Day one after rolling out SBS2008 after migrating from SBS200, A number of users are complaining about Word doc's arriving as .do_ and pdf's arriving as .pd_ which need to be renamed to work as intended. Have googled and binged to no avail. Forefront wasn't installed, and get-attachmentfilterlist commands in the Exchange power shell don't return anything that clarifies the situation. Anyone any ideas where this is coming from? Thanks AC You sure you have no other mail filtering? If you have no forefront.. it doesn't sound to me like it's the SBS ...

Transferring the text of an email from notebook to desktop?
I can access files from my notebook on my desktop via my wireless connection. I have Office 2007 on both machines. What would be the best way to access the text of an email on the notebook from my desktop. Would (can) the context of the email in outlook on the notebook be copied or transferred to a file that I can access from my desktop? Any help would be very much appreciated Jerry You could open the Outlook PST on the notebook from Outlook on the Desktop using File | Open ... (ensure you are sharing the folder the Outlook PST is in). Only Outlook on the Notebook could be open at ...

Replying to emails #5
I'm using Outlook 2007. Can someone tell me where is the setting I uncheck to not reply to messages in the same format that they were sent? I can't find it for the life of me. Thanks in advance. Wy "newtechie" <newtechie@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23ehsbToQIHA.748@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I'm using Outlook 2007. Can someone tell me where is the setting I > uncheck to not reply to messages in the same format that they were sent? > I can't find it for the life of me. > > Thanks in advance. > > Wy > AFAIK there IS no...

save to email
I just used microsoft publisher 2007 and made a seven page 8.5 x 11 document with pictures in it. It only saves it in publisher if I try emailing it it emails the whole publisher program with the page. The text just saves with no pictures in my documents. I am trying to email the document. I have downloaded everything I can find on the internet. When I click email nothing happens. I have tried to save it as a pdf as a picture and it only saves the text. Please help....thanks Joy what email client are you using? you can't have a 7 page email - emails are not paginated...

Conditional Formatting 02-17-10
Hi All Thanks for looking, the help of this forum is always apreciated. I have the following bit of code: Sub Format1() ' ' Format1 Macro ' With Range("E26:H26") .FormatConditions.Delete .FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:= _ "=IF(OR($H26=""Please Book"", $H26=""Please Cancel""),TRUE,FALSE)" .FormatConditions(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 3 .FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:= _ "=IF(OR($H26=""Booked&q...

Reply to emails uses the contact primary email not the sent from e
Hi, We have encountered a problem with MSCRM when replying to an incoming email. The email must be resolved to a contact record (either automatically by recognition of a unique email address or manually) in order to reply. When the reply is sent, it is sent to the default (primary) email address for the Contact and not to the email address that the customer sent the original email from! There doesnt appear to be any way to select an alternative email address. Has anyone come across this problem before? If so, any advice on how to proceed? (We dont really want to overwrite the primary ...