email address autopick

I have an issue with adresse autopick feature on o/l 2003.=20
Every time I log out and log back in, I lose address cache=20
and am forced to type the whole address. Is there any=20
setting for persistent address cache that I need to enable=20
in outlook. I've looked through all dialogs in Tools=E0=20
Options - but to no avail. Any help is appreciated.
0
anonymous (74722)

Your Outlook profile is corrupt.
You'll need to create a new one.
You'll then start over with a brand new autocompletion cache. If you think
you have a substantial cache that you want to restore, post back (seems
unlikely if you haven't had the feature work from one session to the next).

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"ram" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I have an issue with adresse autopick feature on o/l 2003.
Every time I log out and log back in, I lose address cache
and am forced to type the whole address. Is there any
setting for persistent address cache that I need to enable
in outlook. I've looked through all dialogs in Tools´┐Ż
Options - but to no avail. Any help is appreciated.

0
russval (3097)

Can I get rid of browser address line
I have money 2005 S.B. I would like to get rid of the browser address line at the top and make room for some buttons that actually have importance and are useful. Is it possible? Microsoft thinks that Most Users Prefer(tm) their screen cluttered with all of the useless stuff in Money and the useful stuff gets what's left. Sorry, short of reverting to M04, there's no known workaround. "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:567538B6-94E2-4EB6-A8C8-C25D07EF9B27@microsoft.com... >I have money 2005 S.B. I would like to get rid of the brows...

"unsending" outlook express email?
Help, my sis and I are having a heated discussion via email. I sent my latest late last nite, but now our Mom's in the hospital. Is there a way to retrieve my last sent email before my sis reads?....I'd rather delay to a better time. THX "khood" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:043801c3d631$0dbc4650$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Help, my sis and I are having a heated discussion via > email. I sent my latest late last nite, but now our Mom's > in the hospital. Is there a way to retrieve my last sent > email before my sis reads...

Send email to custom entities in CRM 3.0
How do I send email to entities other than account, contact, leads and users? Not possible. "Andy" wrote: > How do I send email to entities other than account, contact, leads and > users? > I found out the following: It turns out every CRM 3.0 email is made out of three types of records, all of which are tied together through a common ActivityId: activitypointer - this is the main record and it holds the fields common to all activities email - this holds fields uniquely related to emails such as the mime type, tracking token, etc. activityparty - this holds sender and...

Windows live won't print single page email... prints eye charts only?
Can someone tell me WHY the body of any email invoice has to be printed with BIG text (1/8th inch tall) and be spread across 2 to 3 pages???? Do I need to get away from HP? Do I need to get away from Microsoft? Does Apple have this problem? Can I go back to like Windows 3.1 on my new pavilion? It's real simple. I run a small home based business. I don't even use my computer to do that, except I sometimes order parts online and thus receive invoices via email. For tax purposes, I need to make a hard copy. I've tried everything I can but CANNOT reduce the text si...

SENDOBJECT
I'm using the SendObject to programatically send emails , which is working great. I recently got a request from management to send email on behalf of another user, say sales@anycompany.com I know how to do this from within Outlook using the Delegate option in Exchange, The question is: How do I send email using the FROM option that outlook uses in the SendObject ? I would appreciate any information or workaround. thank you. LA lalexander wrote: > I'm using the SendObject to programatically send emails , which is > working great. > > I ...

missing email
My laptop connects to the company network during the day. When I take the laptop on the road, I look for email that was available while in the network and can't find it. Some of the email is present and some not. What gives? How can I be sure that the email I want to have avaialable when off the network is available? ...

photos in body of email
When I paste a photo into the body of an email, OL2003 sends the photos as an attachments and the recipient sees boxes with a red "X" in the corner. Question: How can I embed the photo into the body of the email so that the recipient can view the photos when he opens the email? On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:09:12 -0700, "Mark Flynn" <flynn@NoSpam.uci.net> wrote: >Question: How can I embed the photo into the body of the email so that the >recipient can view the photos when he opens the email? When composing a new email, go up to 'Format' and select HTML. ...

retrieving email from server
How do you set the timing for retrieving email from server. I would like to have Outlook retieve them several times a day, automatically ...

Allow email templates to be sent to internal users and groups
Need the ability, for example in a lead, to email using a template to internal users for notification of assignments, etc...as well as in other record entities in workflow allow to email to multiple user's internal users instead of just one - this is useful for notifying groups that need do complete collective processes that are too complicated to send out a task for each. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If y...

Safe to delete the default address lists?
I'd like to replace the default address lists (All Contacts, All Groups & All Users) with customized address lists. Is it safe to delete the default address lists or can they be hidden? The existence of both the default & custom lists is confusing the users. Thanks, David. Yes, they can be deleted. You can use LDIFDE to export them first - in case you need to recreate them the ldf dump will make it a snap. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "David Agosta" &...

Address Book missing contacts
My Outlook 2003 Address book shows Contacts but it contains only people I have emailed since my machine(Windows XP Media Center Version 2002 SP2) was built, maybe 20 or so. I have over 500 people in my Contacts folder. The checkbox is marked in properties to show "Contacts" as an email Address book. "Contacts" is an option within Address book. Ideas? The addresses may not be resolving, something that can happen if the addresses are imported from a database or CSV file. Try this free resolve utility and see if it makes the rest visible: http://download.chapura.com/...

formulas changing when emailed
At work, I have created a spreadsheet that has links to workbooks in a user drive..called the "U: drive." When I transfer this excel project to others via email, I make sure that the other workbooks also have the same name in their U: drive as well. However, whenever I email it... I have to change many of the formulas at their computers bc the references in my formulas change to a really long string. I have tried using "CNTL+H" to replace the "=" to a "+" but it doesn't work for me bc I have "+" "=" elsewhere in my formulas....

Junk Email #9
Hi, All of a sudden, the Junk e-mail filter seems not to be working in Outlook 2003. Junk Email setting is set to "High: Most junk e-mail is caught, but some regular mail may be caught as well..." Any suggestions? Thanks Rich ...

Exchange 2003 : Log for an email process...
Hi, How do I check the log for an email. For example, user A mailbox, what is the incoming and outgoing emails for that mailbox for the past few days ? Thank you. Regards, Zul Use the Message Tracking feature in Exchange System Manager. This uses the tracking logs held in the servername.log share under your \exchsrvr folder. There are 3rd party tools that can elaborate on these logs, two of which I detail here: http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/08/exchange_messag.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com &quo...

Email display problem
I've lost the "to" and "from" lines from the emails I've received - how do I put them back? thanks! -- Michael Abraham Toronto, Canada Put them back where, exactly? Where are they missing from? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:%23whdIyAmDHA.424@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl, Michael Abraham wrote: > I've lost the "to" and "from" lines from the emails I've received - > how do I put...

Can't view HTML emails in Outlook 2002
I receive daily new articles from Cnet, up until the last few weeks they have been coming across in HTML format, recently they have changed to text format and are unreadable. Nothing has changed within Outlook or my system for that matter, but I am at a loss of what could be causing this issue, I have gone into the Outlook 2002 setting and can't find anything that could be causng this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

embedding fonts in email
I have some fonts on my computer that I want displayed properly in my emails. Does anyone know how to embed them properly so they will appear correctly on anyone's computer? I know with html you have to make a font file, but since this isn't a webpage i didn't want to load such a file into the email. Thanks, i would appreciate any suggestions Elliot ...

Program accessing address book
I get the warning below when an application uses Outlooks address book. How do I turn off this warning for good? A program is trying to access your Address Book or contacts. Thanks You may not be able to turn it off, check here for some options http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm#autosec "Jason" <jason.strand@columbialegal.org> wrote in message news:013101c35aad$28167bb0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I get the warning below when an application uses Outlooks > address book. How do I turn off this warning for good? > > A program is trying to access your Address B...

Reply Address #3
Using Exchange 2003 and outlook 2003 is there a way to force the "reply to address" to be something besides the Sending address. The example is listed below. These are the sending addresses PHostetter@domainname.com JRoetman@domainname.com DKrischel@domainname.com This is the address I want all replies to be returned to. dp@domainname.com This is the address I want all replies to be returned to. On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 07:30:19 -0500, "Roger Crawford" <rcrawford@nospam.scci.com> wrote: >Using Exchange 2003 and outlook 2003 is there a ...

faded text web address
I'm using Publisher and many reports contain web addresses. Since they are in the body of the text I don't wish for them to be faded. I can't make the font stay black. Any ideas? Yes, you need to go in and remove the hyperlink. Try putting the cursor in the address, right click, Hyperlink. Click on remove hyperlink. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Roberta" <Roberta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76FA25AC-7CF1-4F62-ACD6-C2617F413882@microsoft.com... > I'm using Publisher and many reports contain web addresses. Since t...

Maintaining the same address and calendar on two separate machines.
A friend has Outlook 2003 on his machine at his work office and also in his home Office. He has a Treo 700w smart phone and wants to be able to keep the same address book and calendar on both his machines at the office and at home (I know he will be able to only sync his phone with one computer). Is there an easy way to maintain the same address book and calendar on two machines? Using an Exchange server would be well out of his budget or technical abilities. I'm looking into getting him access to his computer in the office from his home. Thanks. Austin Powers <austinpower...

HowTo:Deliver emails(as .msg) to network folder directly from Exch
Need to deliver emails as their native .msg file with embedded attachments directly from Exchange Server 2003 to a DFS location without having to run an Outlook application instance. E.g. : External email sent > email received into Exchange > Exchange delivers to \\server\share\folder. File/Name is then \\server\share\folder\email.msg in Explorer. Many thanks!! ...

How to make sure my email server is not spammer
Any steps or procedure can be advise.? Thanks in advance. Hi, You can start to run the Exchange Best Practices Analyzer. Download on http://www.microsoft.com/exchange Regards, -- Menko den Ouden MCSE+I Netherlands "Nickson" <nickson@ms> wrote in message news:ODueFiY9FHA.648@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Any steps or procedure can be advise.? > Thanks in advance. > > ...

Retrieving delete email
How do I retrieve a deleted email after the window of time has passed that the email is still able to be restored through Tools->Recover deleted item? I am trying to recover an email that was SENT from my email address about 3 weeks ago. Thanks for all your help ...

Email message briefly appears in inbox, then "disappears"
Hello, I have a single user who does not receive emails from a third-party application. The application is configured with the users email address and the exchange mail server IP. The user can send email from this application, but cannot receive any email from other users who originate an email message from this third-party application. These messages are almost strictly internal to the company, and at the same physical location. The user cannot receive an email that they have sent to themselves from this application either. I have exchange 2003 and have tracked these messages and fr...