email access in outlook from a cruise ship

I'm going on a cruise to Alaska and I need to access my email to answer
quotes, ( working vacation ) thanks.

--
doug blair

doug blair wrote:
> I'm going on a cruise to Alaska and I need to access my email to answer
> quotes, ( working vacation ) thanks.

i don't quote understand what you mean. if your cruise ship gives you
access to the Internet, you should be able to use Outlook.

Check with your mail provider to see if what kind of web access they =
offer. This isn't an Outlook issue per se.=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
  =20
"doug blair" <doug.blair.2c1php@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message =
>=20
> I'm going on a cruise to Alaska and I need to access my email to =
answer
> quotes, ( working vacation ) thanks.
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> --=20
> doug blair
0
suemvp (4038)

help about accessing deleted items
Hi, would any one plz help me to get the deleted item ids from outlook. which tool r tech should i use to solve this problem . if there is any sample code to access the deleted items ids from outlook will be great help for me to understand. thanx in advance . Best Regards __ Are you trying to retrieve deleted items? Are you using an Exchange server in your environment? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "aatif.amin@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi, > would any one plz help me to get the deleted item ids fr...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Excel not Access

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2