E-mailing a distribution list to a third party

I am having trouble following the instructions in Outlook
help for sending a distribution list.

Help says:
Open a new message.
Click the message body.
On the Insert menu, click Item.
In the Look in list, click the folder that contains the
distribution list that you want to send.
Distribution lists are saved in the Contacts folder by
default.

In the Items list, click the distribution list that you
want to send, and then click OK.
Send the message

I am not finding ITEM in my drop down Insert menu!
0
anonymous (74722)

This is only available when you have Outlook as the e-mail editor. You can
also drag and drop the item into the message

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Backup and Restore

-----
"Gary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am having trouble following the instructions in Outlook
> help for sending a distribution list.
>
> Help says:
> Open a new message.
> Click the message body.
> On the Insert menu, click Item.
> In the Look in list, click the folder that contains the
> distribution list that you want to send.
> Distribution lists are saved in the Contacts folder by
> default.
>
> In the Items list, click the distribution list that you
> want to send, and then click OK.
> Send the message
>
> I am not finding ITEM in my drop down Insert menu!

0
Roady

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Setting up a new e-mail account

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Duplicate E-Mail #4

Odd e-mail duplication problem

Format List Box!

List the UNIQUE certain fields from the database
Dear Experts, Please help related to the above subject. From this discussion, got the following formula which is work well and faster for small of database. =OFFSET($G$1,MATCH(0,MMULT(--TRANSPOSE(TRANSPOSE(DATA)=I$1:I1),ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))/ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))),0)-1,0,1,1) where $G$1, the first row of DATA. how to convert it to VBA as this time i have a huge database. for Tab Data, Advanced, Unique Record only (works well also, but i need the VBA). basically we would like to do similar like this: Data Sample Vendor Name A B...

distibution list / updating
when we update our contacts how can we get outlook to update our distribution lists at the same time. What do you mean exactly? Can you give an example? Also what version of Outlook are you using? T. >-----Original Message----- >when we update our contacts how can we get outlook to >update our distribution lists at the same time. >. > That's what the Update Now button is for. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "wayne" <wayne@anandasacramento.org> wrote in message news:05ba01c3d4be$e83a5e80$a301280a@phx.gbl... > when we update our contacts how can we g...

Print a list of movies
I have a spreadsheet with 2 columns (No and Name of Movie). There are 322 rows. I would like to print this so that I have the first 44 rows on the left side of the page and the next 44 rows on the right side of the page. I would like to keep this setup on all pages. These cells have color formatting and numbers that I need to keep with each cell. How do I do this? -- Terri Sprague www.tlsprague.com Hi Teri, See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/...

proper casing mail merge
Hi All, I have a mail merge document where all the information is in ALL CAPS. Is there a quick way to turn into Proper casing? Thanks, rodchar Select the whole text, Format, Change Case, you will now have various options to choose from. Also, note that Shft+F3 toggles between no caps, Initial caps, and all caps. -- Hope this helps DeanH "rodchar" wrote: > Hi All, > > I have a mail merge document where all the information is in ALL CAPS. Is > there a quick way to turn into Proper casing? > > Thanks, > rodchar thanks, that help...

How to export users list from MS-Exchange AD Users&Computers?
Hello, I want to export my exchange mailbox-enabled users list with their Given Name+Surname and e-mail address.. I get this kind of list from ActiveDirectory Users&Computers but I can not export it.. I know that there is a program somewhere that does what I want, but I can't remember it's name.. Note: I don't mean LDIFDE tools.. Thanks for your help. Capricorn As always...be careful and test things in a lab first, please. LDIFDE tools can be pretty ugly... CSVDE will work and it is possible to limit the columns that are output by CSVDE. Note: If you have a large ...

Exchange 2003 Web Mail.. Disappearing content.
I have a strange situation brewing that I haven't been able to figure out yet. About once a day, my Exchange 2003 server forgets how to display email content. That is, when a user tries to open ANY email, it opens, but there is NO content. The only solutions I have come up with are temporary: 1) Reboot the server (which can take in excess of 15 minutes), or 2) Restart the MS Exchange Store service. Sometimes I have to restart the IIS web site where webmail is configured and running Specs on the server are 2ghz P3 with 1gig RAM w/ Windows 2003 Enterprise Serve Exchange 200 IIS6. I wo...

A Domain Is Rejecting My Mail
I'm starting to pull my hair out on this one and would appreciate any assisstance you could provide. I've got two Exchange 2003 servers. I can send to everyone on the planet with no problems - except this one particular domain. When I send to them, I get the following returned: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Nobody@special.com on 9/28/2004 8:30am There was a SMTP communication problem with theh recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <mail3.hearthnhome.com #5.5.0 smtp;501 Failure Bad FROM: RCPT TO (553.5.5.4 <>...Domain name...