E-mail "Send To" name list

All the names in the pop-up "Send To" address list are
alpha by FIRST names, which is dumb, annoying and time
consuming.  How do I switch the list to alpha by LAST
name and make that default???

I want to send to junk
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C8141A.629164A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am a member of a club with several thousand members. I want to be able to automatically junk all incoming mail that does = *not* contain one of many key words. =20 When a member sends an email they will be required to insert their = chapter name in the subject line. Our spam filter does not eliminate = all junk mail. =20 ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C8141A.629164A0 Content-Type: text/html; charset=...

send to button greyed out #2
We have a single user client that can't mail documents in GP (either text or pdf). We have reinstalled Adobe Pro thinking it was an adobe issue, but GP is not recognizing mail to send either text or pdf. This client needs to mail RM statements and so this feature does not work either. This client has two mail profiles, but it appears to be recognizing a default profile. We have reinstalled GP but no luck. This is our only client using full CRM with outlook. Here are the pertinent versions: CRM 4 (rollup 5) Outlook 2007 SP 2, GP 10 10.00.1237(2008 Payroll year end). Any sugge...

SEND TO AS FILE ATTACHMENT does not work unless Outlook is open (2nd post)
I have several computers that cannot use the SEND TO (AS FILE ATTACHMENT) function from within Excel unless they also have Outlook open. The users have a file open in Excel 2003 and they do NOT have Outlook open, they click on SEND TO (AS FILE ATTACHMENT) and they get the correct message window on the screen where they can type in the address of the person to send the message to. It will even connect to their Exchange profile and allow them to verify the recipient's name. When they click send though they get the following two errors: "The action could not be completed." Click...

signature missing when using send to feature!
I noticed that my signature goes missing whenever I take a file and send it to a mail recipient. I tried this using both Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2003 with or without Word as Editor. Any ideas why the signature disappears ?? Thanks in advance. Because Send To commands use Simple MAPI to create a message with the = system's default mail program. They don't invoke Outlook directly. =20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administra...

Closing "Send to Mail Recipient Toolbar"
After a spreadsheet has been sent to a mail recipient and then reopened a second time, the Mail recipient toolbar with the "To, Copy, Subject and Introduction" lines remain taking upp valuable monitor real estate. Is there a means of shutting this toolbar off after the file is reopened? Hi John Click on the Mail button again in the standard toolbar -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "John Neighbors" <jneighbors@sprottewatson.com> wrote in message news:OPKaFCUsEHA.1016@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > After a spreadsheet has been sent to a mail reci...

None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient
I occassionally get this message when sending to a recipient through Outlook 2002 SP-2. It doesn't happen all the time and doesn't always happen to the same recipient (e.g. can sometimes send to them successfully) I can send OK through MSN mail to these recipients. Anyone have a suggestion why this may be happening? ...

I have a user who is not able to send e-mail, she gets the following message: skeeter@aaahawk.com on 1/30/2006 9:46 AM You do not have permission t osend to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:/DC=ORG/DC=PEOPLESCU:PCCU-MAIL and another user that gets the following message: danny.castro@us.army.net on ... You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <pccu-mail.PEOPLESCU.ORG #5.7.1 smtp;530 5.7.1 Authentication required to relay.> I appreciate any ideas on thes...

Restrict users who can send to this list in Exch2k3
Hi, How do I get the option to restrict users who can send to this email group to work. I want only authenticated users, meaning domain users to be able to send to this list. I've checked the box in the Exchange General tab in User Manager for Domains, but its' not working. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Tom What servers(s) are in the transport path before it hits the mailbox server. "Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0d6001c46e9d$4568bf70$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How...

Send to block senders list
This maybe a stupid question, but when I select "Send to Block Senders List", what happens to this email. Does it stay on the ISP's server? Is it received and deleted? Thanks in advance! jawdoc <drbrooks@msoms.com> wrote: > This maybe a stupid question, but when I select "Send to Block Senders > List", what happens to this email. > Does it stay on the ISP's server? Is it received and deleted? > > Thanks in advance! Where do you see that option? What version of Outlook? I can't find it in Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007. There's a...

I just added several domains to our Exchange 2003 environment. I created a new recipient policy, have external DNS setup properly and we are able to recieve email on behalf of the new domains, for those users that have such email addresses. My question however has to do with the sending of email from these domains. Of course Exchange has a set default/primary email address that all email is sent out from, however I need to enable the users that recieve email from these new domain names to reply back to it from that address using the from field. When I do specify one of these email addr...

Excel Send to Question
I have Office XP and I would like to be able to send Excel documents by Outlook Express. But when I go into Internet Properties/Programs, the only email listed is Microsoft Outlook. Does anyone know how to add Outlook Express to the E-Mail Listing? Thanks. Anita Anita It should be listed, that's strange. Try opening Outlook Express and going to Tools - Options. On the General tab there should be a button to make OE the default. Hit that button and see if it does the trick. -- Dick Kusleika MVP - Excel Excel Blog - Daily Dose of Excel www.dicks-blog.com "Anita" ...

>right click >send to >mail recipient
i loaded msn explorer premium..bad idea. anyhow, after its installation, and even after its uninstallation, i lost the functionality of right clicking a file, and sending to a mail recipient. The option is still there, but once i click these items, nothing happens. after spending 1.5 hours with microsoft windows xp tech support...another bad idea, nothing different happens either:O anyone have a solution for this? this article x-posted to: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.publi c.outlook.general follow up to: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general s...

Bug: Can't Minimize Compose Window Using Send To Main Recipient
I've had Office 2003 for a while, but just recently upgraded from Windows 2000 to XP. All of a sudden, when I... 1) Right click a file on my desktop (or a folder). 2) Choose "Send To > Mail Recipient" ....the compose window that opens can't be minimized and locks out all the rest of Outlook. It definitely didn't used to do this. The only workaround I can find is to save the message, close it, and reopen it. Annoying. -Dan ...

Send To...
Twenty three systems configured as follows: - Pentium IV 3.2GHz 512MB DDR-RAM - Windows 2000 Professional - Microsoft Office 2000 Premium All installed from scratch. From within applications (Access, Excel, Word, etc.) all my workstations (23 of them) are unable to utilize the File, Send To function. They all receive an error message every single time as follows... **************************************** * [app name] * **************************************** * General mail failure. * * Quite [app name], restart the mail * * system, and try ag...

Cannot send to newgroup?
Why not? Seems to work as you posted here. If you have issues posting via Outlook Express to this newsgroup, ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup as Microsoft Office Outlook isn't an newsreader. Here is the link for the right forum http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- ...

Re: Outlook wont send to emails hypered to from the net
No. I installed the Google Bar recently which does have one, but it isnt in use. I was having this problem beforehand anyway. (Google bar = 1 day old, Problem = since I got the PC). Amb "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <dianenws@poremsky.com> wrote in message news:OPXxDqeuDHA.2448@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > are you using a popup stopper? > > -- > Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] > Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours > Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) > > Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ > > Search for ans...

Send to Mail Recipient as Attachment not working since upgrading Exchange Server
I'm hoping someone can help - We seem to be having a strange problem within office applications since we've upgraded some users to a new Exchange server. Previous Setup: Exchange 5.5 Office XP Outlook 2003 New Setup: Exchange 2003 Office XP/2003 Outlook 2003 When clicking on File, Send to, Mail Recipient as Attachment we are getting the following error messages: Word: Word couldn't send mail because of MAPI failure: "unspecified error". Excel: General Mail Failure. Quit Microsoft Excel, restart the mail system, and try again. This is happening on all versions of offi...

Send To in Excel
Since upgrading to Windows and Office 2000 - when select Send To from Excel and Word, our Global Address list is not displayed. Asks to select Recipiants from Main Contacts or Shared Contacts only. This previously worked with NT and Office 97. Hi there, In Outlook 2000 what order are your Outlook Address Books set to appear, ie is the GAL even listed and if so can you move it to first and then give it a go? Katherine <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0c0f01c3af7d$d0c9ba40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Since upgrading to Windows and Office 2000 - when select...

Trouble with Send to Back
I know this shouldn't be this difficult. I have inserted some clip art into a brochure and I want to move it in back of the text. When I use the Send to Back Function, the clip art disappears. Any suggestions? Thanks. Apparently you have a text box on top of the image. To show the image make the text box transparent. Cntrl T -- Don Vancouver, USA "Helene" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:336b01c47ee1$6d7e4670$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I know this shouldn't be this difficult. I have inserted > some clip art into a brochure an...

how do I set up a "send to spam" icon on my toolbar in MS Outlook?
I am bothered with sooooo much spam emails and I would like to be able to select these emails....specify them as spam. Then, if I receive them again they will go automatically into my spam folder with no action on my part. Also, is there a way to delete the contents of the Spam Mail Folder without selecting all these emails and sending them to the Delete Folder? Since you fail to share with us which Outlook version you're using (and also expect everyone to know how you configure your Outlook), I'll assume you have Outlook 2003 and connect to Exchange 2003 server. How about tha...

Limitation of email addresses we send to ?
Hi all, I have learned some where the limitation of Exchange / Outlook for the total number of email addresses/characters we put in To: + CC: + BCC: field together in one email. Could one of you tell me please. Our users use Exchange 5.5 / Outlook 2000 or Outlook 2002. My user has monthly a excel list of about 20,000 email addresses and she needs to send email to that list, the list is up to date monthly. Could you have any hint for that process ? Many many thanks. Hanh Yikes, 20,000 emails ? Not sure what Outlook can do, but you should also check with your ISP as they might hav...

Restricing total number of recipients a user can send to.
Hi Folks Is it possible to set a restriction at the organisation level to manage the total number of recipients a message can be sent to by a user, while still allowing a user to send to distribution lists which contains more users that the organisation restriction? Example: In Exchange manger we set a value of 20 under global settings / message delivery\defaults\recipients limit. We then create a DL that contains 30 users. Is it possible to allow the user to send to the DL of 30 users while maintaining a global recipient limit of 20? Why do we want to do this: We want to stop pe...

Excel 97 SR-1"send to"
Does Excel '97 SR-1 have a "send to" option on its File menu scrolldown bar? If it does, mine is missing. How do I add that option back to my file menu? Thanks Tools => customize. go to the commands tab, find the item in the right box and drag it to your menu. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy Michele Drennen <mdrennen@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:274a501c38f47$f332ab60$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Does Excel '97 SR-1 have a "send to" option on its File > menu scrolldown bar? If it does, mine is missing. How do I > add that option back to my file menu? &...

Hi Im hoping someone could help with this one. I have a customer where i set up the ability for secretary to be able to access her bosses mailbox as well as the hope to send as that user (boss). Well i followed both of these articles, MS 327000, 281208. as well as information that i found from searching other post and still the user gets the message when trying to send as the other user: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: u...@xxxxxxx.net on 11/21/2005 10:14 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system adminis...

Local Domain
We use Exchange 2003. One user in a group is having problems with Outlook 2003. When they try to send an email on behalf of the group distrubution list, they get the following error: You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:/DC=com/DC=mycompany:exchangeserver All email addresses involved are in the same domain, but no other users are having this problem. The emails are all within the same building so no spam filters are involved, nor firewalls. I have renamed the cache files .old and it didn't work. ...