E-mail Psuedo-names

I have a large mailing list of 200 people. I need to send this list to
another E-mail account of mine without addressing the 200 members. If I
cut and paste the names into WORD or any other application, the actual
E-mail addresses do not open up.

I can expand the names to reveal the actual @.com address, but I can
not capture this to get it into another E-mail account. Anyone know a
trick?

Thanks

--
JackVa1

On Thu, 21 May 2009, JackVa1 wrote:

> I have a large mailing list of 200 people. I need to send this list to
> another E-mail account of mine without addressing the 200 members. If I
> cut and paste the names into WORD or any other application, the actual
> E-mail addresses do not open up.
>
> I can expand the names to reveal the actual @.com address, but I can
> not capture this to get it into another E-mail account. Anyone know a
> trick?

Just use the other email account within Outlook and do everything the
same.  Or do you mean another email client?

--
John Mayson <john@mayson.us>
Austin, Texas, USA
"JackVa1" <JackVa1.45b7abd@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message

> another E-mail account of mine without addressing the 200 members. If I
> cut and paste the names into WORD or any other application, the actual
> E-mail addresses do not open up.
>
> I can expand the names to reveal the actual @.com address, but I can
> not capture this to get it into another E-mail account. Anyone know a
> trick?
>
> Thanks
>

> --
> JackVa1

0
russval (3097)

Trouble sending e-mails
I have a yahoo e-mail account setup with outlook 2003. I can download my mesages but I can't send e-mails. They just sit in the outbox..all the "pop3" info and "smtp" info is correct...any suggestions? ...

Creatimng Stationary in Live mail
Anyone have any suggestions about creating stationary in Live Mail. When I switched from Outlook Express to Live Mail in Windows 7 my stationary wold not import. I tried creating a stationary that has my business card and confidentially information at the bottom of the page but it shows up at the top and prints over my message when I send an e-mail. John See my blog post :- http://msnwindowslive.spaces.live.com/?_c11_BlogPart_BlogPart=blogview&_c=BlogPart&partqs=cat%3dWave%25203%2520Beta Hope this helps Colin Brown WL MVP "John784" <John784@discus...

Mail forwarded/replied to icons in Outlook
Hi I have written a Macro that automatically BCCs a copy of all my incoming mail and sent mail to a particular address for backup. When it does this it marks the mail as forwarded in my inbox. How can i stop this in the macro as it is clearly confusing to have all my incoming mail marked as forwarded. this is part of the code for inbox forwarding: Private Sub myOlItems_ItemAdd(ByVal Item As Object) If TypeName(Item) = "MailItem" Then ' Forward the item just received Set myForward = Item.Forward ' Address the message Set...

failed to find host name from ip address
Please help a numpty in need!! I have an account set up in outlook express 2003 which works fine. I have now set up another account, and every time i send an email wifrom the new account it comes back as undeliverable, with the following: failed to find host name from ip address Any ideas please?? "g00nor" <g00nor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D1B4492-A265-4030-8390-9CCDF4A8BEBC@microsoft.com... > Please help a numpty in need!! > I have an account set up in outlook express 2003 which works fine. > I have now set up another account, and every ...

Problems closing Windows Mail
When I try to close WM I get a box saying that WM has stopped working and Windows is looking for a solution. It then restarts and it is suggested I go to check for updates. I don't need to as I keep my computer up to date with all available updates but I did anyway and no updates were availoable. I have scanned for viruses etc but computer is clear. Could WM have become corrupted in some way? How can I solve this? Cannot find a download for WM itself, only Windows Live Mail but I would rather not go down that road. No improvements or updates for Windows Mail have been release...

e-mail send button not working
I have noticed in the past week that the send button on messages to contact in Outlook does not send the message. When I go to close the message it asks to 'save'. I click yes. it is 'saved' but the message is not sent. when I go to the Drafts folder the message is there. I open it and try to send and it doesn't send the message. any thoughts on what I could have changed to give me this problem? Gordon in Alaska ...

Auto Complete Names
We just starting using Outlook 2003 and we can't get email addresses to come up automatically when you type the first letters of either a name or email address. The appropriate box is checked for this to occur automatically. What other options do we have? Thanks in advance. If, indeed, you just started using Outlook 2003, I would expect this behavior. You must send enough message to populate your autocompletion caches before you see it working. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jpquilts@mindspring.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1075501...

Mail delivery Error
Hello, Need some explaination here, if I am an user using abc.com. When I send a message to user@mydomain.com and I received the following notification. My question is, does it mean that 1. my mailbox is exceeded storage allocation? or 2. user@mydomain.com mailbox is exceeded storage allocation? ------------------------------------------------------------------- The following recipient(s) could not be reached: user@mydomain.com on 8/10/2004 11:42 AM The e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but did not report a specific reason. Check the address and try again. If it still fail...

Exchange 2000 Keeps Sending the same Mail each time the Server is Restarted.... !
Hi Folks; I'm running Exchange 2000 and I recently sent out email to 5,600 people that belong to my website. The problem is, each time I re-start the server it sends out all those emails - again. I've re-started the server 4 times now over the last few weeks (due to Windows Updates etc) and each time it sends the same emails to the same 5,600 people. Needless to say, people are starting to wonder about me ;-) Does anyone know what would cause Exchange 2000 to do this? Thanks! Marvin Hi, Look in the SMTP queue folder to see if the message is saved there. Leif "Marvin Mill...

How do I Look up an Array/Table name
I have an Excel spreadsheet that uses a LOOKUP (array) function. I have since made added rows to the array, or range of data, that is referenced by the LOOKUP function. So now I need to redefine the range but I can't remember how to find the range that is named in the formula. How do I find this range so I can change it? insert --> name --> define "dnamertz" <dnamertz@discussions.microsoft.com> ���g��l��s�D:9F494493-4666-4937-9006-CD3975FCC10B@microsoft.com... >I have an Excel spreadsheet that uses a LOOKUP (array) function. I have > since made added ...

MAIL 05-25-10
I am fine to mail? ...

Routing mail between two Org
Hello all! I have two different Exchange Org, with an ADC between the two replicating directory information. I have directory information replicating fine, now my questions is what is the best way to connect the two org to send mail? They both have to coexist during the migration. Mail flow must continue between the two orgs. Is it best to use an SMTP connector or and X400 Connector. NOTE: I plan on routing all incoming internet mail via the Exchange 2003 org. Thank you all in advance. ...

cannot send mail to a specific domain from a specific domain
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C71DE8.A78BBE80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable One of my user's cannot send mail to a specific domain. I spoke with = tech help that carries the domain and they said we've been blacklisted. = I asked, how do i get off the blacklist? I was told that I needed to = put a valid postmaster address in my exchange server 2003. I have 4 = domains that are e-mailing through my exchange server for example: = @test.com, @test1.com, @test2.com, @te...

Chart with Named Range error
Using Excel 2007, creating a chart using named ranges as inputs when I try ti enter the named range as a source I get a formula error "the formula you typed containes an error..." So I setup a simple scenario to dumlicate the problem. named a range of cells "Test" and entered arbitrary numbers in the cells of the range. Insert chart, Right click on the chart and select "select data" then "add" In the box type "=Test" or used the "Use in formula/paste name" tool. Select ok and get the formula error. I dont think I had any problems w...

Single e-mail from list serve delivered to multiple mailboxes
Is there a way in Exchange 2003 to take a single e-mail from a outside mailing list and have it delivered to more than one mailbox without using rules? Thanks in advance, Harry Harry Zahlis wrote: > Is there a way in Exchange 2003 to take a single e-mail from a outside > mailing list and have it delivered to more than one mailbox without > using rules? > > Thanks in advance, > > Harry Sure, subscribe to the list using an address assigned to a distribution list/group that has the required mailboxes as members. Lanwench - Your suggestion got me to the right place. ...

Print Business Card in Card Style with Company Name
Using Outlook 2007 SP2. Viewing the contacts in card style format shows the companyname field. But when printing, the companyname is not printing. How can I get it to print with the company name? ...

Excel2000: Is there a way to use name as parameter for ODBC query from Excel table
Hi I have an Excel workbook where dates, started from 01.01.2003 and up to some year in future (2011 at moment), along with some other information (i.e. workday/weekend/holiday, working hours etc.), are listed. This table is read into another workbook, using ODBC query. But the problem is, that I don't need all those future dates. I can't use any functions exept MIN, MAX, SUM and COUNT in query from Excel files, but is there a way to pass a name as parameter. P.e. I define a name: CurrDat=TODAY() and use it in query's WHERE condition, like .... WHERE MyTable.Datefield Is Not Null...

3rd party hosting e-mail with local Exchange Server
Good evening! I have a silly question. Here is the situation: A company has an internal Exchange Server (2003 Standard SP2) but also has a third party hosting their e-mail (MX record points to the third party hosting company). Outlook 2003 is configured with two profiles. The first one (default) is a POP3/SMTP profile that points to the hosting company (so, pop.company.com and smtp.company.com) and the second profile is the 'Exchange' profile. The storage location used to be a local "outlook.pst" but this has recently been changed to the user's mailbox. My que...

How do I change the e-mail I orginally set up outlook with?
Not sure what your question is. Do you mean you want to change your email account? "Sledge24" <Sledge24@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BE91BFB-6A14-40EF-9F0F-203792BEB3EB@microsoft.com... > ...

outlook mail services by default
I want use outlook for my mails, but outlook express is my mail services by default. How i can restore my outlook in default mail services? ...

Backup Exchange 2003 Mail Store
I want to scrap my Exchange 2003 sever running on Windows 2003 and start over. However, I want to keep my e-mail. I will backup the mail store using the backup facility included with Windows 2003. That will work just fine. When I rebuild the server I will be using the same name. My questions are as follows: 1. When I bring up the rebuilt server and install Exchange 2003 can I simply create a new mail store with the same name and restore over it with the previous mail store? 2. Even thou I using the same name and hardware a new GUID will be assigned when the server joins the ...

E-mail Router and Mail Delivery
All, I recently setup a router to with CRM 4.0 online but I'm running into problems with e-mail taking a very long time to be received. Is anyone running into this problem. I did see earlier posts but there was no solutions. Also, does anyone know if the router handles tracking if the user is setup with tracking for account, lead, etc... That is not working either for me. Thanks in advance for your support. Jamal When e-mail is generated through CRM, it goes into a pending status and then is delivered later usually about every 15 minutes. I don't completely understand ...

Methodology
I'm looking for some tips for how to manage naming conventions within and across Visio files. If you have a subprocess that is used in/called by multiple processes, what would be a good way to name the "start" and "end" shapes? For example, if you were modeling something simple such as "serve breakfast", "serve lunch", and "serve dinner", all three would have a subprocess called "set table". The "set table" process is the same regardless of the main process that calls it. Do you just call them "start&...

Outlook Freezes when opening e mails
Has anyone seen a problem when opening a new mail message that arrives and your Outlook completely freezes and the the only way to get back into it is to end task on it and re open. As the user you can not delete the message. As an administrator you can open the users mailbox and delete the message for them. We are using Exchange 2000 with Outlook 2000 clients. Thanks Try removing the profile thru control panel>mail>show profiles and then recreating the profile. >Has anyone seen a problem when opening a new mail message >that arrives and your Outlook completely freezes a...

Consolidation of Mail Servers
Hi, I have to replace 2 of 6 exchange 2003 mail servers with 1 new email server (so i would have 4 intotal at the end). I am planning to setup the new exchange 2003 server, add it to the organisation as a totally new mail server, then i am planning to move all resources/mailboxes from the 2 mail servers that i am taking out, and only after all resources are re-homed on the new server will i un-install exchange from them. Am I on the right track or am I missing something? Thanks, That sounds find, just make sure one of those servers that you are retiring was not the first Exchange ...