E-mail merge using Word

Simply stated, I have completed the e-mail merge using Word's merge task wizzard.  All looks good.  The final window asks me to map the To field, Subject line, etc and I hit OK.  Then.....no e-mails are sent.  I used my own e-mail as a test and recieved nothing.  I am using Outlook 2003.  Does anyone know why the e-mails are not being sent??
0
anonymous (74722)

What do you mean "map the To: field?" What do you select? What happens?
Hw is your Outlook Address Book configured?
What is your default mail program?

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Fred" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Simply stated, I have completed the e-mail merge using Word's merge task
wizzard.  All looks good.  The final window asks me to map the To field,
Subject line, etc and I hit OK.  Then.....no e-mails are sent.  I used my
own e-mail as a test and recieved nothing.  I am using Outlook 2003.  Does
anyone know why the e-mails are not being sent??

0
russval (3097)
2/20/2004 7:36:13 PM
Works for me. Try saving the message and close Word and Outlook. Then open
the document and try sending it again.

--
Roady [MVP]
www.sparnaaij.net

Tip of the month:
-Create your own fully customized Toolbar

Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your
mailbox!
www.sparnaaij.net

(I changed my reply address; remove all CAPS and _underscores_ from the
address when mailing)
-----
"Fred" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Simply stated, I have completed the e-mail merge using Word's merge task
wizzard.  All looks good.  The final window asks me to map the To field,
Subject line, etc and I hit OK.  Then.....no e-mails are sent.  I used my
own e-mail as a test and recieved nothing.  I am using Outlook 2003.  Does
anyone know why the e-mails are not being sent??

0
Roady