E-mail folders will not open when Outlook installed

After OUTLOOK 2002 was installed on my computer it would
not work properly, and the following error message was
received:  "Unable to open your default e-mail folders.
The .DLL file for the information service could not be
found." "MAPI was unable to load the information service
PSTPRX.DLL.  Be sure the service is correctly installed
and configured."
0
jim8330 (1)

See if the information in the following MSKB article helps:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];293058

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:026201c3ce44$0e6b8010$a301280a@phx.gbl,
James wrote:

> After OUTLOOK 2002 was installed on my computer it would
> not work properly, and the following error message was
> received:  "Unable to open your default e-mail folders.
> The .DLL file for the information service could not be
> found." "MAPI was unable to load the information service
> PSTPRX.DLL.  Be sure the service is correctly installed
> and configured."

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

owa cant open ppt attachments

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Document Viewer installer error

using the journal on outlook