From: MAILER-DAEMON@vbbn.com [mailto:MAILER-
DAEMON@vbbn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 9:16 AM
To: username@pesenv.com
Subject: Undeliverable mail: Document Delivery to 369 Pine

Failed to deliver to 'username@wcsr.com''
SMTP module(domain wcsr.com') reports:
 host name is unknown

0
anonymous (74722)

Mailing address fields
I have 4 address fields in database But not need to use all of them every time. How can I remove (eg address2 ) and shift the other fields (eg suburb and city) up a slot . I dont want to have gaps in the address label header. There's a report wizard that will lay your address lables out correctly for you. Essentially, you set the Can Shrink property of the text box to Yes. If it is null, the text box then shrinks vertically as if it were zero-height (provided there are no other things beside it that prevent this.) The Detail section also has a Can Shink property. If you want the ...

e-mail aliases
We have 2 e-mail addresses that are user names and have to be recieved by one specific user. (info@ and help@) To do this as I understand it, We should be creating a distribution list and group in the Exchange Server 2003. I follow the steps to do this in the "How to create a distribution list (distribution group) in Exchange Server 2003" article http://support.microsoft.com/?id=821904. We name a group name infobecky and helpbecky as becky will be the one getting these mails. (We go through the steps twice once for each e-mail name). The Group Scope is set to UNIVERSAL The...

Help!! sort address field by street, then number??
Is there a way to accomplish this feat?? cell data "7004 Brookville Rd" need the file by street name , then by number. All suggestions deeply appreciated. Keef If you're lucky you could use Data|Text to columns. To separate pieces into individual columns. But I've never been lucky enough to get 100% -- lots of manual effort may be required. Keefer wrote: > > Is there a way to accomplish this feat?? > cell data > "7004 Brookville Rd" > need the file by street name , then by number. > > All suggestions deeply appreciated. > > Keef...

blanks instead of "0" in vlookup
This is a vlookup: I am looking up a cell that happens to be blank, but the result of the vlookup is "0." How do I change the O to a blank? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-excel/200507/1 =IF(ISBLANK(vlookup),"",(vlookup)) Replace vlookup with your current vlookup formula. ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "Patty via OfficeKB.com" <forum@OfficeKB.com> wrote in message news:5107F8367ABD0@OfficeKB.com... > This is a vlookup: > > I am looking up a cell that...

How: Link Word merge document to Quote from 'print quote for custo
In CRM 4.0 we want to do this as sometimes the sales person does minor amendments to word merge document, and if customer looses quote and wants another sent, any member of staff can send them a copy again. Currently the workaround is to save to Word document and then add Note to Quote and then attach Word file manually. Is there a better way than this? ...

Can I have two Internet Mail Services in one Exchange 5.5 Organiza
Hello, My current environment consists of 6 mailbox servers and one server hosting the internet mail service (Exchange 5.5 on Windows 2000). I need to use one of the 6 mailbox servers for a product that will need to route outbound mail to another server for other secure outbound services while the other 5 servers route to the current internet mail service. Is this possible? Can I add a secondary internet mail service just for this one server? I am not able to find any knowledge base articles for assistance. Thanks in advance! On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:36:10 -0700, "exadm" &l...

Received mail notification in Outlook 2007
I am very satisfied with the performance of Outlook 2007, except I would like to set it up so I would be notified of incomming mail with a voice, such as "you got mail". Is it possible, and how? That's a Windows setting in Control Panel, Sounds. Under Windows Sounds, choose one for New mail Notification. "RigaLVB" wrote: > I am very satisfied with the performance of Outlook 2007, except I would > like to set it up so I would be notified of incomming mail with a voice, > such as "you got mail". Is it possible, and how? > > > ...

"Error 49: Bad DLL Calling Convention"
MS Access has started throwing this error at the exit point of one of my routines. /Decompile followed with a compact/repair makes it go away; but what's got me worried is that it's come back twice over the past weeks - for total of 3 appearances. I also am pretty sure I've been through this a couple of times in years past. Googling, most of what I see is in the spirit of Jeffery MacLeod's post to microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba in the " Possible answer to Err 49: Bad DLL calling convention" thread: --------------------------------------------------------- T...

Windows 7 Mail problem 12-08-09
Using Windows 7 Professional with a Gmail account. I installed Windows Live Mail and it works - but. Whenever I Sync (F5) it takes a long time and sometimes indicates the server is not connected too. Do I want to wait and I answer yes - then it proceeds VERY SLOWLY? Is there a problem with Google Gmail and Syncing mail? Is there something I missed in the setup? thx You'll find support for Windows Live Mail (WLMail) in this public newsgroup: microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop Via the web-interface: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/...

database query select the "top record" only
good afternoon All, I would like to know the SQL to select only the "top" record of a query sorted by date/number or operation of numbers e.g. max of date, min of stock, etc so I only retrieve the first and most important value instead of a set of several values. here below an EG from a query I use every day: SELECT pordtl.pdtiid, pordtl.pdtvds, pordtl.pdtluc, pordtl.pdtvum, pordtl.pdtwhs, pordtl.pdtode, pordtl.pdtvdr FROM beth.pordtl pordtl GROUP BY pordtl.pdtiid, pordtl.pdtvds, pordtl.pdtluc, pordtl.pdtvum, pordtl.pdtwhs, pordtl.pdtode, pordtl.pdtvdr HAVING (pordtl.pdtiid I...

Public Folder Contacts for addressing email in OWA
OK, Exchange 2003 SP2, users can access OWA just fine. They can view a shared calendar in Public folders... they can view a shared contacts file in Public folders... what I cannot seem to be able to get to work... is a way for users to address new emails using the shared contacts in Public folders. Clicking "To" or "find" does not allow you to select the contacts listed in the Public folders. Can this be done? I don't think there is anyway to make a public folder Contacts folder visible in OWA. Maybe someone like Messageware (www.messageware.com) has an add-on ...

User name does not show up in Global Address List in Outlook
We created several AD accounts with email. I look at the exchange server and the recipients policy is default. Is there an options or configurations I need to do so the user email address will automatically show up in the global address list? I am stump as to why it does not show up in global address list. they should, automatically...are the AD accounts stamped with an smtp address? If not, it would appear that your RUS is malfunctioning...if they are, you should be able to see them in the GAL unless you're running Outlook in cached mode, maybe, and your OAB is not updating... -...

mail merge multiple lines in an e-mail
How can I merge multiple lines from an excel document into one e-mail ? So the e-mails should be dynamical. Hi Guy, There's probably an Excel vba solution for this, but there's also a Word mailmerge/vba solution using Word's Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge facility (the terminolgy depends on the Word version). To see how, check out my Word 97-2007 Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge Tutorial at: http://www.wopr.com/index.php?showtopic=731107 or http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip Do read the tutorial before trying to use the mailmerge document included with i...

Change default "SaveAs" to *.msg rather than *.html
Hi!, I regularly need to save emails and prefer to save as *.msg so the attachments etc are contained within the one file. How can you change the default SaveAs command to Save as Type in a *.msg format (rather than *.html) so the type is already *.msg without having to use the pull down? Thank you Troy It would be nice to know what mail client you talk about :) "TroyB" <boeky72@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:420b0849$0$1496$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au... > Hi!, > I regularly need to save emails and prefer to save as *.msg so the > attachme...

Exchange 5.5 E mail message
I have one user who: Gets E-mails about one month after the sent date and two gets a message in those one month old E-mails; from legitimate people that says: "No Message collected". I read on the internet, that AOL Had this "No Message collected" problem. I called and talked to an AOL mail administrator and he knew nothing about this problem. Anyone have any ideas what is wrong here. TIA, Jess tsqr55@yahoo.com "Jess" <Jess@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have one user who: Gets E-mails about one month after the sent date and >two ge...

Outlook 2000: Printers Dimmed/Greyed Out in "Memo" (or Default Printer Printing) for HTML Messages
Quite a puzzle. Searched lots, no answers. So I thought I'd access the accummulated wisdom of this group. :-) Outlook 2000, Windows XP, any printer local or network. A recent problem, post SP2 update (which went without a hitch). Note: When I refer to the "Outlook Print icon" I mean the one on the top menu of Outlook. When I refer to the "Message Print icon" I mean the one that appears on the top menu of the message window. Normally, I would click on the Outlook Print icon to print an e-mail and it prints to the default printer. If the message is not Plain text, it b...

Forward mail from certain person from one Public Folder to another.
I'm trying to figure out how to make the exchange server (not outlook) move mail which comes into a public folder (from the internet) from a specific FROM address to a subfolder of our 'abuse' folder. I tried using the folder assistant but i didnt see a way to make it allow me to specify a folder as the destination. thanks, -Drew ...

e-mail just sits
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5140F.E1605920 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am having a problem with my e-mail just staying in my outbox. I am = using Outlook that came with MS Office Professional 2003 I compose my mail and hit send and it just stays in my in box. It = doesn't matter how many times I hit send & receive it will no go out, = It happen about 50% of the time. It seams to happen more when I have an = attachments with the mail. --=20 Regards, Ron ...

send to recipient mail as attachment
when I try to send an open word file by selecting send to recipient as attachment it simply opens up outlook with the mentioned document in attachment when a perticular user tries to do this she gets an error message bottom line is that this functionality only works for some people and it will never work for others where can I find info on how to solve this by changing settings in office or in the registry or whatever I have already googled and only found pointers to mapi errors telling me absolutely nothing new they all state that this is happening because outlook or outlook express...

Viewing Outlook 2007 calendar in a "stacked" view?
I used to be able to view my Outlook 2003 calendar in a "stacked" weekly view, so rather than the vertical columns in 2007, I was able to see my week as (imagine boxes around each day with the appointments listed underneath): Monday Thursday Tuesday Friday Wednesday Sat/Sun I can't seem to find this view now and I'm wondering if it's even an option? Or do I just have to get used to 2007's vertical columns? That view is gone in 2007 Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Trainer and Consultant www.pragmatix.com.au Ou...

Sumproduct but only first time corresponding value is seen e.g. un
Using XL03 Sample Data: Name Race Speed Avg Speed Track Month Joe 2:12 2:15 OFCF Jan Joe 2:28 2:15 ADL Feb Mary 2:14 2:07 ADL Jan Joe 2:15 2:15 ADL Feb etc I already have sumproducts in place to count how many participants raced in each month, how many at each track, etc. The last piece I need to add is the number of people for a given track on a given month, who had an /average/ time of over 2 minutes. But, I have repeat...

WLM hijacking my default mail handler
I wish to change my default mail handler from WLM to Outlook Express. I've made all the necessary default program changes in the Control Panel, in IE and in OE, but still, when I right-click on a file and select "send to mail recipient", WLM opens. The dll thingy in the Registry path is visible and indicates OE, but still WLM opens. What else could I try? -- Mark Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs | Set Program Access and Defaults | Custom + Down Arrow | Select the radio button for Outlook Express. Make OE the default e-mail client: http://www.oehelp.com/o...

Transferring mail folders, contacts, & messages
I am relatively new to Windows and Office XP. I have been operating under the "Administrator" user. Now that I have added other users I have discovered I cannot easily access my information under Administrator. Thus I need to create a new username for myself. After I create this, how can I transfer all of my Outlook information to the new username? Thanks. Sherry <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am relatively new to Windows and Office XP. I have > been operating under the "Administrator" user. Now that > I have added other users...

Outlook 2002 / Address Book
I recently had problems when installing XP SP2. Finally the only way to recover was to do a full clean and reload. Copying all files to a second drive the full re- install. After putting Outlook 2002 back on and trying to import the Outlook.pst file with no luck I tried the following: 1. moved the current outlook.pst file up one level. 2. copied the old outlook.pst file to the same location where the new one used to reside. 3. opened outlook and viola, there is all my mail. 4. no listings in the address book. 5. all the people are listed under the contacts folder icon. 6. cannot add a...

XP Outlook Error message "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook..."
I recently loaded Microsoft Office XP 2002. I used Outlook all the time in my previous Office version and had large contacts, calendar, saved e-mail folders. When trying to open Outlook in XP, it said that it couldn't link me to my folders and shut down. Now when I try to open Outlook, it gives me an error that reads "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Could not open the item. Try again." I did a little online research on other websites and heard that it might have something to do with a missing secur32.dll file; however, I don't know how to add or replace that file....