duplicate, triplicate and even quadruplicate emails

I am getting emails downloaded from my email account with GMAILto Outlook
2003, that are in duplicate, triplicate and even quadruplicate. I deleted
the link from my blackberry to GMAIL, believing that my blackberry link to
the GMAIL server may be causing this. However, the problem persists. How do
I repair this, so that only a single copy of each email gets downloaded to
my Outlook 2003 client from GMAIL?

0
91hsjs94 (6)

Kindly see the rules. You may be having multiple entries there. If they are
there then delete them.

Rajiv K. Khandelwal

"HaroldSJS" <91hsjs94@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I am getting emails downloaded from my email account with GMAILto Outlook
> 2003, that are in duplicate, triplicate and even quadruplicate. I deleted
> the link from my blackberry to GMAIL, believing that my blackberry link to
> the GMAIL server may be causing this. However, the problem persists. How
> do
> I repair this, so that only a single copy of each email gets downloaded to
> my Outlook 2003 client from GMAIL?

0
rajiv26 (19)
10/4/2008 2:07:52 PM
"Rajiv K Khandelwal" <rajiv@vardaan.net> wrote in message
> Kindly see the rules. You may be having multiple entries there. If they
> are there then delete them.
>
> Rajiv K. Khandelwal
>
> "HaroldSJS" <91hsjs94@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>I am getting emails downloaded from my email account with GMAILto Outlook
>> 2003, that are in duplicate, triplicate and even quadruplicate. I deleted
>> the link from my blackberry to GMAIL, believing that my blackberry link
>> the GMAIL server may be causing this. However, the problem persists. How
>> do
>> I repair this, so that only a single copy of each email gets downloaded
>> my Outlook 2003 client from GMAIL?

Thnaks for your reply, but I see only one post in "
microsoft.public.outlook". Is there a solution to my problem in your answer?

0
91hsjs94 (6)
10/4/2008 8:12:32 PM
If you are scanning your incoming and outgoing emails with your Anti =
Virus then disable the email scanning by uninstalling your AV and then =
re-installing it without the email integration (scanning)

--=20
Peter

"HaroldSJS" <91hsjs94@gmail.com> wrote in message =
>I am getting emails downloaded from my email account with GMAILto =
Outlook
> 2003, that are in duplicate, triplicate and even quadruplicate. I =
deleted
> the link from my blackberry to GMAIL, believing that my blackberry =
link to
> the GMAIL server may be causing this. However, the problem persists. =
How do
> I repair this, so that only a single copy of each email gets =
downloaded to
> my Outlook 2003 client from GMAIL?
>=20
>=20

0
okf221 (388)
10/4/2008 10:42:32 PM

See if something here helps: http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/duplicates.htm
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Can't view HTML emails. Any help?
I'm reading my emails from both at home and i work (i leave them on the server and download them separetly at both PCs). However, while at work when a HTML email comes i read/view it properly with all its images and backgrounds and fonts, when it is downloaded at home it is converted into text email and it includes no images, fonts except some extra code. I've searched all settings and options and couldnt find anything. I assume it is something that has with the security settings but do not know why. Can someone suggest somethin please? GiorgosH <GiorgosH@discussions.micros...

error 0X800CCC0E
problem just started, without any other issues to trace it to. We can not send (and have trouble sometimes receiving) email. The error message refers to "..could not fetch headers in the folder [either send or receive]. Hi, hope the following links shd help u: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329936&Product=out http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;834365&Product=out Pls revert. Thanks & Regards, Subbu --- Subramanian .S v-subs@online.microsoft.com Microsoft GPS This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties,...

problem of receive email from one domain, but others are fine
Hi, I meet some problem of exchange server, seems i could receive emails from all domains, except one. here is the SMTP log: 210.3.34.131, hk2k02.tommy.local, 2006-4-29, 0:52:04, SMTPSVC1, MAIL, 210.22.128.196, 0, 23, 307, 250, 0, EHLO, -, +hk2k02.tommy.local, 210.3.34.131, hk2k02.tommy.local, 2006-4-29, 0:52:04, SMTPSVC1, MAIL, 210.22.128.196, 0, 23, 307, 250, 0, EHLO, -, +hk2k02.tommy.local, 210.3.34.131, hk2k02.tommy.local, 2006-4-29, 0:52:04, SMTPSVC1, MAIL, 210.22.128.196, 0, 51, 53, 250, 0, MAIL, -, +FROM:<SRAGHAV@tommyhilfiger.com.hk>, 210.3.34.131, hk2k02.tommy.local, 2006...

I'm getting a large toolbox for email that I can't get rid of
I've tried everthing to get rid of this toolbox, but I just can't. It's only on one document, not all of them. Any ideas? Does this toolbox look a lot like email headers? If yes, try: File|Send to|Unselect Mail Recipient. (it's difficult to see that the icon is pushed in at first glance.) Sue wrote: > > I've tried everthing to get rid of this toolbox, but I > just can't. It's only on one document, not all of them. > Any ideas? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

TRansfering Exchange Email into Entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange How can this be done. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0079_01CAEB28.DCBCA450 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Just configure Entourage as an Exchange client and Entourage will sync = all the emails available on the user's mailbox. <shaban@officeformac.com> wrote in message = news:59bb7d08.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0... Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X ...

Block emails in exchange 2003 #2
How do I block emails in Exchange 2003 ? - I have made entries in the sender filtering tab of Message delivery properties. But this tells me that 'filter must be manually enabled on a specific SMTP virtual server ip address' Any ideas how to proceed ? uhbnhs@yahoo.co.uk (Pete Rollason) wrote: >How do I block emails in Exchange 2003 ? - >I have made entries in the sender filtering tab of Message delivery >properties. But this tells me that >'filter must be manually enabled on a specific SMTP virtual server ip >address' > >Any ideas how to proceed ? Dis...

2 workbooks
I have got 2 workbooks with a list of names. I need to find out if a name appears in both books. One of the workbooks came from a different source and the other one is a report I ran from our database. I need to find out whether the workbook from out of the company has got any of our own names on it. I am using Microsoft Excel 97 and am fairly new at this so please be gentle. One way I did think was to combine the two workbooks into one and find the duplicates but thought there may be another way. Thank you. Hi "queen on", Assume that In book1 the names are in column A, s...

filtering duplicate enteries
Is there a way to combine duplicate enteries in a colum? I am not sure if this will solve you problem but you can use the advanced filter to show unique records only. "chris" wrote: > Is there a way to combine duplicate enteries in a colum? ...

compare columns and remove both instances of duplicates
i have a new list and older version. I need to know only the values that are new. Duplicate finder only deletes one copy of a duplicate value i want to delete both, is there a way to do this? thanks Do you mean if your new list is in column A and your old list is in column B, you want to delete all items in column B that also appear in column A? James <ioccnews@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1190228212.638845.57130@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com... >i have a new list and older version. I need to know only the values > that are new. Duplicate finder only deletes one copy of a d...

Cannot turn Leads into Contacts, Duplicate error
We cannot convert leads to contacts and are getting duplicate errors. There are no duplicates. We are running 4.0 rollup 11. And we get this error everytime we try on CRM server: Event Type: Warning Event Source: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0 Event Category: Web Event Event ID: 1309 Date: 8/3/2010 Time: 2:35:01 PM User: N/A Computer: CRM-APP Description: Event code: 3005 Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred. Event time: 8/3/2010 2:35:01 PM Event time (UTC): 8/3/2010 7:35:01 PM Event ID: 19b210ef795f42129b2af3d7b447c2bc Event sequence: 157 Eve...

Sending Newsletter by email
Hi all. I have a four page newsletter which I wish to send by email to a number of clients. I don't want to send it as an attachment but rather as a message, whereby upon opening the email, they read the newsletter directly, and scroll down through each page.At the moment I can only send one page at a time - I'd like to be able to send all four. Any suggestions/help? Thanking you in advance When creating the news letter, set the page to 44" (the length of 4 pages) and put all on it. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Kevin Feallaire" <KevinFeallaire@discussions.micros...

Duplicate Public Folders #2
I have been doing some tidying up on our Exchange system and found a few public folders on one of our front end servers that I want to move. I also found identical public folders on one of my Back End servers, but when looking at the public folder on the FE server it isn't showing any remote replicated source of this folder, and also on the BE server copy of the public folder it isn't showing any additional replicated source. When I look at the folders within ESM in the Administrative Groups - First Administrative Group - Folders and go into the properties of my duplicate public ...

Why would an email keep self-generating
Hi, I am currently using MS Outlook to download the email off from my email account, there's just one email keep self-generating, how do I solve that? and why doesn this happen? Thanks Adrian Sounds like it is stuck on the server. Log on to your emails webmail and delete or call them to see if they can remove it. "Adrian" wrote: > Hi, > > I am currently using MS Outlook to download the email off from my email > account, there's just one email keep self-generating, how do I solve that? > and why doesn this happen? > > Thanks > Adrian &g...

Reduce Title Logo/Pane for Emails
Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to make the Title Logo/Pane smaller so that there is more useful space for needed email information when opening and viewing or creating new emails within CRM? Thanks, Chris Hi Chris, There's no setting in CRM to set the height of the pane. What you can do, is to fire a javascript to set the size of the screen to fullscreen. That might solve your issue. Here's a script to do this: http://ronaldlemmen.blogspot.com/2008/03/resizing-windows.html Hope this helps, -- Ronald Lemmen - MSCRM MVP Avanade Netherlands http://www.ronaldlemmen.co...

CRM Toolbar Missing in Opened Email View
We have CRM 3.0 installed on SBS 2003 and Outlook Client installed on the client machines. All clients are working fine, except one. On one machine, the CRM Toolbar is fully functional in the main view in Outlook 2003, but when you open an email, the "Track in CRM" - "View in Crm" toolbar is missing. With an email open, I've looked in the View / Toolbars - and the "Microsoft CRM" option is not even listed. I've tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling Outlook and CRM 3.0 Outlook Client, and the menu bar is still unavailable. Any suggestions ...

Help re emailing an ".Ink" file/folder
I am using IE8 V 8.0.6001.18702. I added several favorites to my Favorites Bar. I then created a new folder on the Favorites Bar & inserted those favourites. I made a copy of the folder containing those favorites & pasted it to my desktop. I tried to email that folder to a friend, by right clicking on the folder [on my desktop] & then send to Mail Recipient. A new email was opened, but it cantained the following error message. " This message has not been sent. Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments: Xero 00 Bank.Ink.". The ...

My email spamed
I would like to know the reason why my outlook spammed the below message. I haven't turned on Junk Email Option so far. Brgds/Elson -----Original Message----- From: Staff Dept Email [mailto:staff.dept@JSSHK.com] Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 4:02 PM To: Alex Chau; Anson Lee; C.K Lung; Stephanie Chen; Chli-Li Huang; Eugenia Lee; Fanny Lung; Francis Tin; Janis Tam; Karen Kwan; Kenny Tang; Laiman Tam; Luis Chein; Maisie Chan Mei Ning; Michael Fuh; MICHELLE LOW; Mimi Lau (Swire Properties); P.N. Tam; Patrick Lee; Raymond Leung; Regina Hui; Samson Wong; SUMMIT CHAN; KENNY ...

Submit button to email
Hello everyone, I am trying to code a submit button on my form that will export the data entered and then send it in email format. Any suggestions would help. Create a report based on the current record and then use SendObject to send the e-mail. -- Hope this helps, Daniel P "shwinn" wrote: > Hello everyone, > > I am trying to code a submit button on my form that will export the data > entered and then send it in email format. Any suggestions would help. ...

Email from Outlook shows created by 'system' in CRM 3.0
Hi, I have an issue with getting the right user name in the created by field for the email activities. When users send an email to contacts, and click the 'Track in CRM', It saves a copy in history of that contact and works fine. However the problem is, instead of showing the user (sender) name, it shows 'system' in the 'created by' field. Appreciate any ideas to fix this problem. ...

Print email headers with email
How do I print email headers in Outlook 2003 automatically? >-----Original Message----- >How do I print email headers in Outlook 2003 automatically? > > >. > You don't. The function doesn't exist. ...

Picture not opening in email. Get little red 'X'.
Anyone know why I get a blank rectangle and a little small box with a red 'x' in it instead of a picture sent to me in the body of a forwarded email. The text and previous headers show. I'm using OL2000. Thanks. Are you using Word as the mail editor? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, dr asked: | Anyone know why I get a blank rectangle and a little small | box wit...

Removing Duplicate Messages
Is there a way we can scan our exchange store and remove all duplicate messages? We did a mass restore on it the other day, now a bunch of the mailboxes have duplicate messages. I've seen products that work at the client level but not at the store. http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/duplicate_remover/ I'm sure some scripting master may be able to come up with something, but that aint me! "Drummond, Rob" <rdrummond@vfmac.edu> wrote in message news:C16F5D4A.DCB%rdrummond@vfmac.edu... > Is there a way we can scan our exchange store and remove all duplicate > messa...

Default Email Addresses
In contacts, the email addresses are listed by the person's last name and then the first name; Ripper, Greg. How do I make that display their whole email address, RipperG@nospam.com? Rip Rip Post your Outlook version if you need an answer. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Greg Ripper" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:vve9s128aotfc8@corp.supernews.com... > > In contacts, the email addresses are listed by the person's last name and > then the first name; Ripper, Greg. > > How do I make that display their whole email address, RipperG@nospam.c...

Emails not appearing or deleting
Hi all, I've got a server running Windows 2003 SP2 and Exchange 2003 SP1. There are a few emails which we are having great problems with. When I try to access these emails or even delete them, the server reports the following in the event viewer: Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeTransport Event Category: Exchange Store Driver Event ID: 327 Date: 13/01/2007 Time: 14:44:03 User: N/A Computer: NTSERVER Description: The following call : EcGetMime to the store failed. Error code : -2147467259. MDB : 7c5b2530-f71e-4700-8f15-b3b5f11321ef. FID : 1-30. MID : 1-40637C. File : . ...

closing individual emails closes outlook, why
When i have multiple emails open and close 1, outlook closes all of them and closes itself, I haven't changed any setting I am aware of, is this a glitch as its really annoying. AndyL wrote: >When i have multiple emails open and close 1, outlook closes all of them and >closes itself, I haven't changed any setting I am aware of, is this a glitch >as its really annoying. > > With so many emails open, it is very likely you are clicking on the wrong "X" item. How are you closing these emails? Is it by clicking on the "x" item o...