Duplicate .pst files #3

How do I get rid of a extra .pst file for Microsoft Outlook 2000? My
operating system is Microsoft Windows Professional 2000.  My company does
not have Microsoft Exchange.  We use Novell as a server.

Somehow I ended up with two .pst folders: The Outlook Today, and one that is
named "Personal Folders".  I can't close it the Personal Folders; if I try
to close it, I get the error; "The operation failed, the object could not be
found". It gives me the same message when I go into the personal properties,
advanced section. I went into mail icon in the Contacts folder, but it
didn't give me the option to delete. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated

I lost my Outlook Today folder a fews months ago, so my emails were
importing into the Personal Folder,which I didn't create.  Yesterday it
reappeared on its own.  I wasn't even working in Outlook at that time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0
bhard (3)

How to get XML data out of an XML file

Microsoft Outlook 2002 #3
How can I allow Level 1 files into Outlook 2002, I keep getting the following message "Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments" Thanks, Stephen Some options here http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm "spike" <stephen@just4u.ie> wrote in message news:090201c35c10$19100be0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can I allow Level 1 files into Outlook 2002, I keep > getting the following message "Outlook blocked access to > the following potentially unsafe attachments" > > Thanks, > > Stephen ...

Multiple PST Files #2

Money 2006 file repair application error

Application hanging on file load...
Okay, I'm having the strangest problem, and I'm hoping somebody here will be able to give me an idea of how to attack it... I have an MFC application that does some networked communication, multi-threading, fun stuff... I also load and save xml configuration files. Now, on most of the computers I've run my software on, I have absolutely no problems. On SOME boxes, however, whenever I use my menu to try to load or save a file... before the File Dialog box even comes up... the application hangs. All the boxes I've tried this on have been Windows 2000 boxes with Service Pack 4....

can't open files

I can no longer convert my files to pdf

Outlook Data Files #4

Backup Excel file

Utility (pref. script) to catalog .EDB files
Hi, I have a client that is using an Enterprise backup tool which, whilst able to back-up and restore, does not provide in-depth information like traditional Exchange-aware backup products. I have been asked to write a script to list the users in a flat .EDB file (which has been snapped and copied and flushed using SAN replication tools). I have taken a look at the ESE API, which can only be accessed using C + (I only use VB). Other than EXMERGE, does anyone know of any tools that allow you to list the basic mailbox details on a EDB file? Thanks, Hutton. ...

OL2003
I have a user who is trying to migrate his .pst file from one system to another. So he sent his pst file to himself using OL2002 but when he opens his e-mail in OL2003 the file is blocked. I found a list of files that are blocked and according to the list .pst isn't one of them. Does anybody have a better list that includes .pst files. Sure would make it easier to explain to the user With the research I have done so far this appears to cleary be a client issue and not an Exchange issue. I have no problem seeing the .pst and downloading it in OL2002. The only way so far that...

how do i rotate a 3 shift 200man schedule
like 80 people on two shifts and 40 on the third. i want to move small shift to day and slide half of day into swing and half of swing into graveyard. any suggestions? thanks in advance. First rotation: pick the first 40 people (by alphabetic order) from the larger groups to rotate to the next shift. Each subsequent rotation: move the group of 40 that did not move the last time. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <6F26D7D8-3A2F-4663-BE17-F0EF1AD26A3D@microsoft...

List folders to file

Hyperlink File Help

IMPORTING MONEY FILES DUP ENTRIES
I have been unable to run money98 files in money2003.Tried importing files but all tranfers between accounts are duplicated. Don't understand how to import all the accounts at once. I created new accounts in 2003 and imported one by one, but any transactions between accounts is duplicated. Follow the prompts on the import file dialog that tell you to select multiple files to import at the same time. There are other guidelines if investment accounts are involved. You might want to review postings on this subject in the group archives at http://groups.google.com. "JAYNE" &l...

Lost .pst files
I am using Office XP with Outlook 2002 (SP2). I recently had a boot track failure on my old computer which had 2 hard drives, using the second drive as back-up storage. I bought a new computer and installed the old main drive (the one with the failed boot track) in my new computer as a second drive and copied all the data onto the new main drive. All data and software works except Outlook. I cannot find any .pst files on my old drive. Where could they be. BTW I use Matadore as a spam blocker. In article <014e01c3462e$561cbdf0$a101280a@phx.gbl>, daddyray01 @sport.rr.com say...

Read file info using SMO locks database!
Hi! I'm using SMO from C# to restore a database from a backup file. Since I want to re-use the same datafiles I try to read the datafiles in my destination database and call RelocateFile to use these filenames during the restore. Everyting works fine except when I try to read the current datafilenames (see code below). If I skip this code and just hardcode the paths in relocatefile everything works fine. Database db = svr.Databases[destinationDBName]; foreach (FileGroup group in db.FileGroups) foreach (DataFile file in group.Files) Console.WriteLine...

Frequency #3
I'm using excel with phstat add-in. How do I graph so that the units of the variable are along the x-axis and just the count or frequency is along the y-axis? Secondly, how would I get excel to plot or i.d. the mean and the standard deviation units along the x-axis? Thanks for your help. wrace. Wrace - You might need to devote an additional section of your worksheet to condition the data for plotting. I don't know about phstat, so I don't know how extensively you will need to adjust your data. To put a vertical line where the mean and SD are located, check out this web pa...

Hyperlink To JPG File
I have added a hyperlink to a jpg (photo) file, and when i select the hyperlink, the jpg file opens in Corel Photo-Paint. Is there a way that I can force it to open with Windows Photo and Fax Viewer, Instead. Thanks GW Open Windows Explorer and find a *.jpg file. Select it and right-click and "Open With" Make Windows Photo and Fax Viewer the default "always open with". If you get an error, you may have to open Corel Photo-Paint and disassociate *.jpg files using probably some Options setting. If neither of these steps work for you, in Windows Explorer>Tools>...

how do I set up a spreadsheet file?
How do I set up a spread sheet file using Excel? Now this is going to be an interesting one to watch. Personally, I'd say you're going to need to be a lot more specific about what you want to do. Failing that, go buy some books on Excel. Regards Trevor "louis markos" <louis markos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A30023FF-61DE-4D21-8E31-77FF134B8F5C@microsoft.com... > How do I set up a spread sheet file using Excel? louis markos wrote: > How do I set up a spread sheet file using Excel? I did a quick search for an Excel tutori...

CRM 3.0 Locks up Outlook
I have tried to re-install, tried repair nothing works. What is the deal with this software??????? Hi Mark, Do you own alot of contacts in the CRM system? If so, you first time starting the application after the installation will probably take a long time because it synchronize all your contacts to your Outlook. If you don't want the initial sync, you need to disabled the sync by going to your personal settings in CRM or the registry on your laptop. Darren Liu Crowe Chizek http://www.crowecrm.com On Jul 27, 2:36 pm, Mark <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have tried ...

Outlook 2003 duplicate mails
Can anyone please tell me why I am receiving four of every mail that is coming into my inbox in Outlook 2003. I have XP Home Edition. Thanks carol Possibly you have an Antivirus program that is integrated with outlook, uninstall that AV, reboot your PC, reinstall the AV without the outlook integration "carolnpete" <cnp@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:AA0864DD-A340-484C-B20F-6BFC6C228553@microsoft.com... > Can anyone please tell me why I am receiving four of every mail that is > coming into my inbox in Outlook 2003. I have XP Home Edition. > Than...

"Arranged" files scroll together
This is driving me crazy... I often display several files at once so that I can see different sections. Ever since I've had Excel 2003, all the "arranged" files scroll together when I move in one of them. This makes it impossible to see the areas that I need. I've tried both the Arrange and the Compare Side by Side (which, by the way, is a very frustrating new utility), but cannot figure out how to keep the non-active files from being affected by cursor movements. I waste literally hours a day trying to deal with this. ...