Duplicate messages ++++ HELP....

I am using Outlook 2002. Setup with one email account only
as on offline user to 5.5 Exchange. When I do the
send/receive via dial up I pull down whatever messages are
on the Server down to the .PST file. Yet when I dial in
again I get the same messages over and over. Again I only
have one email account setup on the laptop. And it is
setup to work offline with a .PST file. Everything I have
read and found pertaining to this is if you have multiple
acounts setup under the send/receive. This is not the case
here. Getting tired of Microsofts constant change and lack
of documentation of said changes.

Help...

How to: find reason for rejected messages?
I'm trying to find the reason, why certain messages get rejected by our exchange 2000 server. Is there a way to find out? Scenario: pullmail gets mails from pop3 mailboxes from, let's say "internetmailserver.com" and puts it in our exchange server "intranet.com". For most mails it works marvellous but for some mails it just fails and I can only see (output of pullmail command): .... 1 messages waiting << +OK 8488322 octets Message from: some.user@validdomain.com to: user@intranet.com SMTP message rejected, reply OK Unexpected response rsion:...

POP and STMP...Help
Hi, We have a network running with Win2k and Exchange 2000 servers. Internal mail is working great, but now we would like to send and recieve internet mail. We have an ISP and we connect to it with a fast DSL modem. What I did so far is to add a second network card in the Exchange server, so I have the local network as well as a connection to the internet and they both work fine. I know little about Exchange 2000, but I managed to send out e-mails using Outlook 2000 from several workstations, having added a SMTP Connecter. Th eproblem is I just can' figure out how to receive POP3 mail f...

Exchange 2000 Newsgroup Error Messages
We have an Exchange 2000 Server but do not have any Newsgroups. The Event Log is filled with error messages about news groups not being setup. How can I stop these error messages and attempts to reach a non-existant news group? Thanks! Lucy Disable the NNTP Service and it should go away. -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Exchange MVP www.exchangetrainer.com www.msexchange.org "Lucy" <LucyMolly@comcast.net> wrote in message news:C102A639-37FB-4154-A611-B7738950A242@microsoft.com... > We have an Exchange 2000 Server but do not have any Newsgroups. The Event Log is filled wi...

Need help with SQL Query
Our database consists of over 10,000 items. I'd like to re-organize and format alot of the items we have in our database. For instance, I'd like to do something simple like search all items in the database with a description of "7 1/8" and replace it with "718" and so on. Is there a site or a point of reference to refer to for using basic SQL commands for use with RMS? Another example of where I could use SQL would be for assigning select dept's/cats/items for a certain sale promotion instead of having to goto the properties of each item and manually selecti...

MS office Word, Powerpoint not working, HELP
I noticed shortly after the new year my MS Word and Powerpoint do not work, the programs ask for the Key code for installation. I plugged it in but it doesn't recognize it. My Excel works still and I noticed I have 2 versions of MS Office installed. Could that cause problems. I have MS Office Standard Edition 2003 and MS Office XP Standard for Students and Teachers. I am not sure what the difference is or if the latter is additional. Any thoughts why my Office would suddenly require a product code key and not load? Thanks! -- mangela ------------------------------------...

Help
I am using Exchange 5.5 SP4 + IIS 4.0. OWA often stops response after installing the Mailbox Manager, says - error 'ASP 0115' Unexpected error /exchange/CHS/logon.asp A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue running. When this happens, I can't stop and restart WWW publishing service with Control Panel, the only way is to reboot the whole NT system. Have stopped the mailbox manager service and reapplied SP4, but just useless. Pls help! Thanks! I've never heard of that happening. You might try reinstalling Exchange to reinstall OWA. ...

Outlook setup moved Exchange messages to local machine
A couple of weeks ago, I setup a user with a second computer in a remote office with Outlook. After I was finished I started his outlook and saw his messages. But when the user came into the main office the next day to use his primary machine, he could not see any of his (old) messages in his inbox. After a while, he can see new messages on both machines, but it appears that all of his previous inbox 'history' is sitting locally on his machine in the remote office. Is it possible that when I installed outlook in the remote office that I accidently downloaded all of the user's inb...

HELP. Can't send HTML in Outlook 2003
I want to make a newsletter, formatted in HTML, that I send using my Outlook 2003. So as a test, I took the html source code from a simple table I made and pasted the code into a new message in Outlook. I then sent it to myself. When I receive the email, all I see is the HTML code, NOT the table!!! I have tried this in HTML mode and Plain Text mode. I have tried using Word as my default editor and using Outlook as my default editor. I have sent dozens of tests. No matter what I try, when I receive my test email, I always see the HTML code, never the table or other formatting. What is g...

Help with payee
I have a payee I haven't used in over a year, since then I have upgraded to Money 2005. This is my local phone company so I am trying to set up a recurring bill. When I put the payees name in the field the old address and account number pop up. No problem, I edit the address to reflect the current pay to address. But for some reason the account number field is grayed out. Fine, as annoying as it is I go over to the Payee's list to edit that. Nope, everything there is grayed out too. Ok, let's delete this payee, surely that will fix it. Ok, deleted. Now I go back to ...

Strange error message...
I have a Dell Dimension 8400 with Windows XP MCE SP3 fully updated. Things were going well til the following message showed up when I was not doing anything on the computer. It was on but not in use...just the desktop showing. Windows - Delayed write failed Windows was unable to save all the data for file G:\Extend\$UsnJrnl:$J The data has been lost. This error may be caused by a failure of your computer hardware or network connection. Please try to save the file elsewhere. G is my external hard drive. I googled the message and got several hits but none of it makes sense ...

Program Icon Help Needed
I have a vc++ program that has a modeless dialog box as its main window. When the program starts the main window is invisible and the program icon appears in the system tray. When I double click on the icon in the system tray the main window appears by calling the ShowWindow(SW_SHOW) command. When I press a button on the dialog, the main window hides itself again. All this is working perfectly. Now the problem is with the icon that appears in the bar at the bottom of the screen in the area next to the system tray. Not sure what you call this area but every program that is running displays a...

Help-I want to cancel the "Balance This Account"
I want to "reset" a bank account so that the "balance this account" will "clear out" all of what I've put in and it will be like I never used the frustrating feature. I must have entered a wrong date or something.... and I just want to be able to start from scratch. I hope someone knows how to do this. thanks, Nat Nat wrote: > I want to "reset" a bank account so that the "balance this account" > will "clear out" all of what I've put in and it will be like I never > used the frustrating feature. I must have entere...

MS Office-Font Corruption Message??!!!
All of the sudden, the entire MS Office suite is yielding a "The font [name] is corrupt and should be removed." It goes through my entire library of fonts (1200+) and gives a message for each font, alphabetically. Anyone experience this? I've tried trashing the office font cache file - no luck. Mac OS X - 10.4.8 Using Linotype Font Explorer X for font management iMac 24" intel core duo HELP!!!! See if any of the suggestions mentioned on this page are helpful: <http://word.mvps.org/Mac/CorruptFontErrors.html> On 20/3/07 6:06, in article 1174367217.587258.12483...

Help with reports
hello friends this forum. I have a problem with a report that I generated, the report goes well and shows no problem, but when I select the option to export, export and press this button disables me, and so do all the buttons I can display reports collaborate. many thanks A report you generated how? With what? -- -- "CRISTIAN ANDRES OSORIO GONZALEZ" <CRISTIANANDRESOSORIOGONZALEZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B2D9785-9EEA-4795-AACC-C55B3CC52AA2@microsoft.com... > hello friends this forum. I have a problem with a report that I generat...

Need help to bring a modeless dialog to top
[I'm using VC++7 on Windows 2000) I have a modeless dialog and I need it to be on top & have focus everytime I show this dialog. But for some reasons, this dialog (most of the time) comes up behind another dialog (not its parent, but sibling). I have tried all of these but nothing worked SetActiveWindow SetFocus BringWindowToTop SetForegroundWindow The only thing that could bring this dialog to the top (but still doesn't have focus) is SetWindowPos with wndTopMost, but of course it keeps the dialog on top forever, which I don't want. I also tried to combine SetWindowPos (wit...

Removing Duplicates
XL 2002 SP3, Win XP HE SP1 Follow up to: microsoft.public.excel.misc Hi, what is the BEST way to remove duplicate cells (phone numbers, email addresses, etc.) from a long list in Excel? The duplicates usually would be in 1 column (Column "A: for example) Tx. S Hi Sat, See Chip Pearson's Duplicates page at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm Alternatively, consider using the Asvanced filter feature, using the Uniques option. If you are not familiar with Advanced Filter, see Debra Dalgleish's tutorial ay: http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01....

Closed envelope icon remain closed for IPM.Note messages
I have some IPM.Note messages with closed envelope icon. The icon remain closed no matter what. The only work-around is to change its message class to something else (e.g., IPM.Note.XXX) and change back. Tried to clear form cache, rename frmcache.dat, ... no luck. (using OL2003 and XP) Did anyone have similar experience? How did you fix it? Thanks in advance! ...

Help With Macro Modification
Hello, I have this macro which will copy a group of non-contiguous cells to another sheet. What I would like to know, is it possible to also make it when it paste to new sheet, paste it as a "paste link". I need to be able to change info on original sheet, but udate cells on other sheets as a paste link routine. Thanks JR Sub CopyMultipleSelection() Dim SelAreas() As Range Dim PasteRange As Range Dim UpperLeft As Range Dim NumAreas As Integer, i As Integer Dim TopRow As Long, LeftCol As Integer Dim RowOffset As Long, ColOffset As Integer Dim NonEm...

Outlook Express-The message could not be deleted
Will not let me delete certain messages - anyone??? Error message The message could not be deleted Christine <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Will not let me delete certain messages - anyone??? > Error message The message could not be deleted Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. Try emptying your Deleted Items folder and compacting your message store. -- Brian Tillman ...

Repeated Emails HELP!
One of our user forwarded a legitimate email ( not Spam) to 50 recipients, and now some of them send email back to her asking to stop sending the same email. It's look like every 15 minutes they're receiving the same email message. I ran anti virus scan on her system and on our exchange 5.5 server and found nothing. Please Advice Thank you "im_tigerwoods" <im_tigerwoods@hotmail.com> wrote: >One of our user forwarded a legitimate email ( not Spam) to 50 recipients, >and now some of them send email back to her asking to stop sending the same >email. It'...

I want my INBOX messages to arrive showing FROM, not TO:
I want my INBOX messages to arrive showing FROM, not TO: Obviously the messages arriving are to ME...one of my profiles is normal and shows who the message is from , but with on eof my profiles, a new message is displayed showing it is TO and my email...I want it to display FROM: and whoever they are. Hi, You can customize the view for each Outlook folder to display only the fields you want to see, as well as in what order you would like the information displayed. To change your view, open the Outlook folder (in your case, the Inbox). Right click on the gray title bar and click on ...

Help - RMS 2.0 Installation Problem
Hello, I just installed RMS 2.0, and the"Add Item" button does not work in the Purchase Order. I click on it, and nothing happens. I have downloaded RMS 2.0 Service Pack #2, but have not installed it yet. Thanks, Greg That problem is addressed in one of the older hot fixes prior to SP2. Marc "gregfrgusa" <gregfrgusa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EEC0B25E-695E-4154-B770-398280F40F08@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I just installed RMS 2.0, and the"Add Item" button does not work in the > Purchase Order. I click on it, an...

Please help with code! Thanks!
I have a workbook of about 26 worksheets. Since it=92s pretty big, I disabled the save & saveas so the user can only save the current sheet (the current sheet is copied to another workbook) and the user is given an option to saveas (saveas dialog) pops up. The Private Sub Workbook is in the Workbook while the Sub SavingFile is in the module. The code works well because most of the time, there is only one visible sheet, so the code copies the one sheet to another workbook for saving. The problem is that sometimes, the visible sheets are more than one sheet. In cases where there are more t...

Server timeout message
does anyone have any suggestions on how to avoid outgoing server timeout errors when sending fairly large (3mb) attachments? Outlook won't hold changes to the timeout setting. the message actually does get sent, but Outlook thinks it wasn't, and tries to re-send, resulting in multiple messages to my recipients. What version of Outlook do you have? What sort of mail account(s)? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "strongman" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

Help with: A program is trying to access address book
I still can't get this dialog box to stop popping up. Currently Running Incredimail Outlook add-on and Mailfrontier v4.x. Any help would be greatly appreciated. -- **:::::>>:��:*�`����`*:��:<<:::::** .��~ �L�AzZ� W�A��L ~��. **:::::>>:��:*�`����`*:��:<<:::::** {��} WrOnG NuMbEr RoCoCcO, yOu .��~ �L�AzZ� W�A��L ~��. ..��~ �L�AzZ� W�A��L ~��. <nospam@here.com> wrote in message news:<MPG.1b02c40957db440f9896b4@news.newsgroups.ws>... > I still can't get this dialog box to stop popping up. > Currently Running Incredimail Outlook add-on an...