Duplicate emails downloading

whenever i have do a download of emails using POP3 via dialup , i start
getting duplicate emails , i do not have this problem using Enchange
service( on LAN).
Any clues why this is happening.

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Sunil

0
SunilPinto (20)

I have same problem with all inbound POP3 email messages
on Outlook 2002, XP.  All inbound mails are duplicated.
Have heard this is common problem and that there is a fix
but have not found it yet.

0
rcglass (1)

Merging Duplicate Contacts

Problems with creating a newsletter

downloading
After downloading from bank I have 26 items that do not show up in my account register. How do I access these items? This is the first time that this has happened. In microsoft.public.money, Gary wrote: >After downloading from bank I have 26 items that do not >show up in my account register. How do I access these >items? This is the first time that this has happened. In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles. Then open Money with Start->Run and entering "msmoney -s" without the quotes into the box. ...

Oldest date for Duplicate Cust. #

can i download lxce serv.exe

Sending Email #6

Duplicate Messages

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Duplicate E-Mail #4

Email cannot be resolved...

Odd e-mail duplication problem

Recurring email #2

Downloaded transactions assigned incorrect payee
Money 2003 Delux is auto-assigning the wrong payee to transactions that are downloaded from my bank. Money is using the last payee in the list (prior to downloading new transactions) and assigning that payee to all new transactions. Is this some sort of "productivity" feature that I can turn off (I'd prefer to shoot it in the head), or is it a bug or data file corruption? Cheers, Scott ...

Inbox Icons not changing when email forwarded or replied to
This may seem like an insignicant issue, but when you have hundreds of emails in your inbox, it is extremely important to know which ones you have forwarded and which ones you have replied to. Unfortunately, my inbox icons do not change when I reply to a message or forward a message. They also remain as the "Read Message" icon. I have searched the Knowledge Base, but I have been unable to find an answer to this seemingly simple issue. I am using Outlook 2000. Appreciate any assistance, James ...

Email signature #4
Using Outlook 2000, whenever I send an email my automatic signature is preceded by "AUTOTEXTLIST \s "E-mail Signature"". How do I get rid of it? It doesn't happen when I insert auto text directly. ...

Exchange problem while emailing from TS
I have a published application via TS and Citrix Metaframe XPe. OCCASSIONALY, when a message is sent from MAPI client configured in the TS environment (Outlook 2003) it will change the SMTP address, by concatinanting the address. For example: user@domain.com is the intended address, when I look at the Message Tracking Center on the Exchange Server it's attempting to send to user@domain.com:USER@DOMAIN.COM. Where is the :USER@DOMAIN.COM, which is being added to the end of the SMTP coming from ? ...

outlook 2007, exchange 2007 in SBS 2008 email attachment extensions changed
Day one after rolling out SBS2008 after migrating from SBS200, A number of users are complaining about Word doc's arriving as .do_ and pdf's arriving as .pd_ which need to be renamed to work as intended. Have googled and binged to no avail. Forefront wasn't installed, and get-attachmentfilterlist commands in the Exchange power shell don't return anything that clarifies the situation. Anyone any ideas where this is coming from? Thanks AC You sure you have no other mail filtering? If you have no forefront.. it doesn't sound to me like it's the SBS ...

can't get the pratice excel spreadsheet to download for training
I can not get the spreadsheet to download in the training session for excell Which training session would that be? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 19:03:01 -0800, KEEPERS <KEEPERS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I can not get the spreadsheet to download in the training session for excell ...