duplicate emails being sent

I have a couple of computers that are sending duplicate
emails only when they are sending to more than one
recipient.  Any idea why this is happening?
Jeff
0
jeff4491 (1)

Quick Campaign email attachments
Can you add a file attachment using the quick campaign eamil wiz. I was on the way to the forum to ask the same question. I would like to expand on the question. If it is not possible with a quick campaign, how about a full campaign? What about doing it programatically if we can't do it through a wizard. "Johnstonejim" wrote: > Can you add a file attachment using the quick campaign eamil wiz. Any updates on this? I have looked at TrueCare Newsletter add-on but this seems like it should be something we can do via CRM. All I really want to do is send out mass e-mail...

Backing Up Outlook Express Emails
Does anyone know how to back up email's in Outlook Express? Backup your dbx-files For more assistance ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Cindy" <anonymous@discussion...

Cannot move emails between folders

Using category colors to automatically generate emails?
I am trying to set up my Outlook so that if I mark an email with a certain colored category (red, green, orange, etc) it automatically send out a specified email template. So if green='need additional info' and an email came in where I needed additional info, I would tag it green and a template would automatically send out. I played around with rules, but could not seem to find one that functioned this way. Thanks. You'd need to use VBA to do something like this, unless you use Outlook 2010, then quick steps can be used for it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] ...

How to automatically add the same file to every email I send
I would like to attach a file automatically at the end of every email I send , can anyone help. Thanks much. What are you trying to achieve with this? Why not simply place this file online and link to it in your signature? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "nopal36" <nopal36@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0CBB1056-D681-4A6B-AEE0-E6895DD548D8@...

Collection Management email
Hi, We just add a new collection management module into GP 8.0. It works as expected, but when we are trying to send both the collection letter and the invoice, the system send 2 seperate email to the customer. 1 is the collection letter and the other one is the invoice. Is there a way to make it send only 1 email (collection letter in the body and invoice as attachment)? Since it's completely unreasonable to send 2 emails for the same purpose and I'm sure a system like GP is able to accomplish this. Thank you in advance for your help. ...

Exchange 2007: undeliverable email is not sent to postmaster
I have created a mailbox with smtp email address postmaster@mydomain.local. It does not collect undeliverable email yet, dont know why. Is there a way to set this nondeliverable email to this mailbox in Exchange 2007? All undeliverable email now stays in the pickup directory and automatically receives the extension .BAD after a while. However, the original emails I cannot find anywhere! Pleas help, thanks ...

Obsolete email addresses
We have exchange server 2000 We are still receiving emails for users who have left the organisation (accounts now deleted) usually from automated subscription services. Is it possible to automatically block or delete these messages, before they reach the postmaster undeliverable account, without using any third party software. Thanks, Andy Sure is. Here's how: http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/07/black_holes_not.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk "Andy H @ cfb" <anonymous@discussions.mic...

custom address list for EXTERNAL email addresses
I know it is possible to create a custom address list in Exchange 2003 for internal use but how about for external email addresses outside of a company? Is this possible?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Create contacts for each of the external mail addresses and add them to the distribution list. If add a valid internet email address to the distribution list external people can also send to it. Glen "Steven Peters" <Steven Peters@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBF2F2AE-ABF4-491C-836C-59611375F9F1@microsoft.com... > I know it is pos...

How to send a HTML email using MAPI or CDO
I have found examples of code emailing using MAPI and/or CDO. Apparently, CDO through smtp.yahoo.com doesn't allow to send multiple emails at once. I loose the connection after sending 12 emails. Any ideas on that? Also, if someone can let me know how can I send a html email using mapi (MAPI32.DLL) not oe.dll library. Thank you is advance, V. -- Desktop Solutions for Small Companies http://www.micromango.com Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access/200706/1 you should be using Access Data Projects and server-side email.. xp_sendmail ...

URGENT HELP NEEDED! Need to restore email account
A friend of mine has just deleted her primary email account (listed as Microsoft Exchange Server) from her Outlook 2003 (she's running Win 2000) as she has just got a new internet provider but on doing that all her inbox, address book etc has disappeared. She desperately needs to recover it as soon as possible .. can it be done and if so how? Would really appreciate any help as she has urgent messages which need to be sent The mail and contacts would still be on the Exchange Server. She can use = the Tools | E-mail Accounts command to add the Exchange account back to = Outlook.=20 ...

Two profiles sharing one email account/pst?
I have a laptop, Win XP Pro & Office XP, that I use at work logging in as user/domain. At home I log in as user/laptop. The first time I used it at home & tried to check mail (mail was originally set up at work), it went through the motions to set up a new email account. Surely, I can share the same mail account or pst between profiles, but how? Thanks find the pst from work on your computer - if windows explorer, tools, options, view hidden files and folders is not set to show hidden files and folders, change it and then browse to C:\Documents and Settings\work_username\Local Setti...

Highlight only the second instance of a duplicate
Hello, I am trying to apply conditional formatting to a list where only the second and subsquent duplicates should be highlighted. I've tried =COUNTIF($A$2:$A2,A2)>1 and several other variations but they all result in highlighting the first result, which is the opposite of what I want. Any suggestions? Thanks! Tiffany I think you either posted the wrong formula or you did something wrong in your worksheet. Your conditional formatting formula worked fine for me when I tested it. One more question... Did you select the range and apply the formula to all the cells in that selection...

How insert a file into an email w/o it automatically attaching it
Hi, I am trying to insert a word document file from a folder to an email and it keeps attaching it to the email instead of inserting it inside of the email. Thanks for any assistance! "Gary" <Gary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D04C381-637A-4C6D-937C-2451B7321977@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I am trying to insert a word document file from a folder to an email and > it > keeps attaching it to the email instead of inserting it inside of the > email. > > Thanks for any assistance! What version of Outlook? use copy and paste or...

How do i set Outlook to receive/send email via wanadoo
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Wendy" <Wendy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D969EE0-8D22-482B-901D-8F17FFBFA96E@microsoft.com... | ...

Cannot Delete Phone Call / Emails in CRM 4.0
We upgraded to CRM 4.0 from 3.0 and have had very few issues apart from bringing some customisations through. The only issue that is still outstanding is that a couple of phone calls and emails for each user is coming up with this error:- "The requested record was not found or you do do not have sufficient permissions to view it." What we would like to do is physically delete these records as they are no longer needed as this is not happening on any new entries. Any help or pointers on this would be great, thanks in advance ...

Attaching several old emails to one contact simultaneously
I would like to take several historical e-mails in a sub folder and attach to a CRM contact in order to delete e-mails in sub folder (clean). Can this be done in groups vs. 1 e-mail at a time? Hi, There is the article about tracking old mails and i am not sure if it is going to attach to a specific contact if the specific contact was not the sender .Have you got these mail from "One contact" ? well check it out . http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2007/04/17/bulk-tracking-old-e-mails.aspx /Aamir Hi, Nope, You need to do it one by one. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No but...

Outlook 2003 & Rule To Foward Email
Hello gang. We just moved over to Outlook 2003/Exchange Server 2003 a few months ago. I am having a problem of a simple rule that just forwards an email that I receive in my inbox to a webmail account - hotmail or yahoo. I have tried various rule adaptations and I have even put these addresses in my safe senders/safe recepiants junk mail list. We are running outlook in cached mode. Any help would greatly appreciated. Thanks. Ask your Exchange admin if they have replies and forwards to the Internet turned off - it is by default in Exchange 2003. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ...

Junk "Microsoft" emails - Possible Partial Solution
Like a lot of people on these forums, I've been bombarded with virused / junk email from "Microsoft" , "MS" etc. I can telnet to my www provider and use Pine set up a rule to delete all emails where the sender is "Microsoft", and this would help a lot. The problem is the "Deleting" is not the same in Pine as "Expunging", so, in the end, my Outlook winds up downloading the Deleted messages. The tech support there does not have an answer for this one. Is there a way in Pine to set up a rule to "Expunge" rather than "Delete&...

CRM 3.0 Email Attachments
I understand the attachments are stored in the DB iteself. I am able to find out which table and fields. I see attachment NAME, MIME TYPE, MIMEID but unable to locate which column in the MSCRM.ActivityMimeAttachment table the content is stored ? Please advice. I am trying to download the attachment from the CRM Database into a folder as a file for a given activityid. ...

how to add an outlook 2003 email profile in windows 7
I want a separate email profile (identity) for my wife. Outlook's instructions for adding an email profile say to open the "Mail" icon in the control panel but in Windows 7 no icon exists. How do I add a new outlook 2003 email profile in windows 7? "Roy_A_F" <Roy_A_F@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A26A49AD-3A1B-43AA-BC09-B4D60327AF07@microsoft.com... > I want a separate email profile (identity) for my wife. Outlook's > instructions for adding an email profile say to open the "Mail" icon in > the > contr...