Double signatures in templates - Office 2003 w/SP1

------=_NextPart_000_01C4_01C4AF79.7366B130

I have multiple PC's in use right now by my users all using the same =
image.  I installed Office 2003 with SP1 and now they have a extra =
signature showing up at the top when they open a template.  The user =
would usually setup the template just like a new email.  They would type =
what they want, and then put their signature at the bottom, then save as =
an Outlook Template.  When they open the template to send it out, an =
extra signature shows up at the top of the message.  Has anyone else =
seen this.  It also happened when we had Office XP w/SP2 and then we =
installed the SP3 patch.  The SP3 patch caused the same problem.

We've tried a number of things.  One of them includes turning the auto =
signature insertion option off.  With the option off, they can open =
their templates as they had saved them with no extra signature showing =
up at top.  However, now when they create a new message or reply to a =
message, they have to manually insert their signature.

It's no big deal for me.  I've been telling them to leave auto signature =
on, then if they open a template just highlight the one on top and =
delete.  You know how users get though.

If anyone else has seen this or has a fix for it, please help me.

Thanks,

--=20
Jeff Giroux
------=_NextPart_000_01C4_01C4AF79.7366B130

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>I have multiple PC's in use right now by my =
users all=20
using the same image.&nbsp; I installed Office 2003 with SP1 and now =
they have a=20
extra signature showing up at the top when they open a template.&nbsp; =
The user=20
would usually setup the template just like a new email.&nbsp; They would =
type=20
what they want, and then put their signature at the bottom, then save as =
an=20
Outlook Template.&nbsp; When they open the template to send it out, an =
extra=20
signature shows up at the top of the message.&nbsp; Has anyone else seen =

this.&nbsp; It also happened when we had Office XP w/SP2 and then we =
installed=20
the SP3 patch.&nbsp; The SP3 patch caused the same problem.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>We've tried a number of things.&nbsp; One of =
them includes=20
turning the auto signature insertion option off.&nbsp; With the option =
off, they=20
can open their templates as they had saved them with no extra signature =
showing=20
up at top.&nbsp; However, now when they create a new message or reply to =
a=20
message, they have to manually insert their signature.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>It's no big deal for me.&nbsp; I've been telling =
them to=20
leave auto signature on, then if they open a template just highlight the =
one on=20
top and delete.&nbsp; You know how users get though.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>If anyone else has seen this or has a fix for =
it, please=20
help me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial><BR>-- <BR>Jeff =
Giroux</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01C4_01C4AF79.7366B130--

0
dabungis (3)

[...]