Double Inbox entries

Hello All,

Just shifted from Outlook Express to Outlook, so far the transistion is less
than smooth.

I am receiveing all inbound e-mails in duplicate. Anyone have any idea why ?
0
Meyers (3)

How many accounts do you have set up? Are you leaving mail on the server?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Edward Meyers" <Edward Meyers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello All,
>
> Just shifted from Outlook Express to Outlook, so far the transistion is
> less
> than smooth.
>
> I am receiveing all inbound e-mails in duplicate. Anyone have any idea why
> ?

0
msnews1660 (730)
9/9/2005 12:00:59 AM
Not really sure !

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

> How many accounts do you have set up? Are you leaving mail on the server?
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
> Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide)

> "Edward Meyers" <Edward Meyers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello All,
> >
> > Just shifted from Outlook Express to Outlook, so far the transistion is
> > less
> > than smooth.
> >
> > I am receiveing all inbound e-mails in duplicate. Anyone have any idea why
> > ?

Excel XP
If there is text currently in a cell and you highlight it then click on the double underline icon, it displays as a double underline on screen, in print preview, and when you print a hard copy. However, if you click the double underline icon first, then type text into a cell, it appears as a bold, single underline on screen and in print preview but it will be a double underline when you print a hard copy. Anyone else have this happen? ...

Money 2000 "A required entry in the registry is corrupted"
While trying to run a monthly report I receive this error. I have searched and could not find a solution, can anyone point me in the right direction? In microsoft.public.money, TLD wrote: >While trying to run a monthly report I receive this error. I have searched >and could not find a solution, can anyone point me in the right direction? I am guessing the error says 'register'. Try making a repaired copy of your file with the method described in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/902466 for Money 2000. Use level 2 first. If that does not do it for you use level 1. Level 1 w...

Newbie Question
Ok, I'm tearing my hair out. I've searched for about 6 hours (and I thought I was pretty good at searching/researching on the 'net before this) and apparently, I'm just blonde and that's that. It seems to me what I'm trying to do would be in a "Welcome to Excel 101" tutorial on the first page... argh! Anyway, I'm trying to get a final sum of two cells. Below, I'll try to give a step by step example of the possible scenarios I'm trying to resolve in one single cell, the sum of two other cells, which may contain double positives, double negatives...

Exmerge issue
Hello, I'm attempting to migrate a group of mailboxes into exchange 2003 using ExMerge. All of the mailboxes exported successfully from the old server into PST files, However when I go to import them, I get error messages for only a handfull of around 50 mailboxes. All of the mailboxes having problems report the following in ExMerge Logs: Failed to find the junk mail folder entry ID. The 0x36D8 attribute on the root folder is not properly set. 0x8004010f (RULE_ERROR_GET_PROP, rules.cpp, Line 629) After that message appears in the log, I get: Error copying messages from folder &#...

Unable to Search Folders
Hi, I am unable to create new folders or search email folders in Outlook 2003. I thought this was related to the size of my mailbox so archived a HEAP of emails and the size of the file is now under 2GB (around ). Still a problem after this so I ran the Inbox Repair Tool and it did find errors but when I opened my Outlook profile again I cannot see the 'Recovered' files in the folder list? I do run multiple outlook profiles but checked the other profile and the files are not there either? Any suggestions? Thanks, Kate What happens when you try to create a new fo...

How can I get my calendar back in view along with inbox view?
I no longer have my calendar displayed on the right side of my Inbox and can't figure out how to get it back. My view has always consisted of Mail Folders on the left, Mail messages in the middle and Calendar and Tasks on the right column. Please help. Thanks. From the main Outlook window, try View | To-Do Bar | Normal. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=54 "restless44" wrote: > I no longer have my calendar display...

Double parentheses when scripting defaults
I have a monitor that compares schemas of tables and reports any changes between servers, I've noticed, there are some servers that all their default definitions have double parentheses, after trying to change it back to "normal" they come back, also when creating new tables (using either management studio or t-sql) the double parentheses come back, this happens server wide, regardless of database. This only happens on specific servers, leading me to believe it might be some server settings (or some bug related to one). Anyone knows the cause of this? all these t...

Filtering Reports with Custom Entries
Hi All, I added a picklist to the Case schema. When I try to filter the cases in any report (using the filters accessed by clicking the chevron in the top right) using this new picklist the report fails. I've done some digging and looking at the report in Crystal my picklist doesn't show in the list of whats available to report on. Does anyone know how I can add this to the list of schema entries in the report? Thanks Tom You wont be able to add the new schema field to the built-in reports however you can use advanced find to "report" on the field and export it to exce...

how do I take off the double spacing in publisher
how do I take off the double spacing in publisher High-light your text, format menu, paragraph -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "gb" <gb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0695A413-3720-4A33-9EBC-F39F6F9940A0@microsoft.com... > how do I take off the double spacing in publisher ...

Duplicate entry message
I'm not sure if this is a programming question, but I would like to know if there is a method to replace the default access message when the user tries to enter a duplicate value in a field which has been set with an index=no duplicates? In my specifc case, I have a continuous form where the user selects from a combo box a value. The value can only be assigned once. Right now if they make the selection a second time an ugly message pops up that most users simply do not understand. I would like to be able to replace it with a simple 'plain english' message that t...

Sales Orders double fulfill
Hi, I had a scenario where Sales Orders double fulfilled. The user uses Sales Order Fulfilment (Transaction >> Sales >> Order Fulfilment). Sometimes this process fulfils a line item twice. Basically the line item has a quantity of 4 with lot number already allocated and fulfilled. This process then adds another 4 on the lot entry window. Any idea why this happens and if this is a bug? Thank you Neil Can you reproduce this error consistently? If you put DISALLOWSNLOTAOF=TRUE in your Dex.ini file, does the error still occur? "Neil Palmer" wrote: ...

Notification in Form if there is a Duplicate Entry
In Excel, when you're typing into a list, the cell will begin to do an autofill based on what you're typing. For example, If I have a list of order, and under customer name I begin to type "Herman Miller". If Herman Miller is in the list anywhere above where I'm typing, then it will autofill in. Is there anyway to use a feature similar to that in Access. I want to enter Projects into a log, but I want some sort of notification if something similar exists. So if I am entering a Job Name and begin typing "Grand Haven High School Auditorium", and I already ...

Inbox Message Count Wrong
My Inbox shows 1 unread message when in reality theere are no unread messages. I ran scanpst and it did not correct the problem. I deleted all messages in the timeframe that I first saw the wrong message count and that did not fix the problem either. I am running W2K Professional and Outlook 2000. Any ideas? ...

excel-convert list of 52 into a form with each entry on a single
how do I convert a list of 52 on an excel worksheet into 52 single printable forms? You wouild need to look up Excel 'Help' on mail merge, the Excel fil acts as the secondary merge file in MS Word -- Bryan Hesse ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2105 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39076 ...

transferring inbox files
I have saved all my OE mail files on a different computer. I then installed WIN XP home on my machine. Of course I have a new installation of OE6 n the machine. How can I transfer my old mail files like inbox, sent, to new OE6 installation. I would prefer to rename inbox to inbox-old etc. and haveboth the new inbox and the old inbox.I placed in inbox-old in the identities folder with inbox.dbx that the installation created but when I open OE6 I do not see indox-old.dbx. The inbox-old.dbx is coming from an installation of WIN98 Any suggestions. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98,...

Unable to open other users inbox
We are running Exchange 2000 under Win2K Server on our main server I am running Outlook 2002 on my workstation and am trying to access several ex-employee mailboxes from it. Under Active Directory, Exchange Advanced, Mailbox Rights, I have added myself with all rights to each users properties. I then try either File / Open / Other user's folder OR I create a complete new profile for that specific user. No matter what, when I try to open it, I get: "Unable to display the folder. The information store could not be opened." What am I doing wrong? -- Sven Golly Trolling ...

Counting entries by color code
I have a slew of names I entered into a spreadsheet under a field entitled "Name", some of which I selected and chose a blue background. The blue colored boxes define those who paid their yearly membership dues. Since not every name is color-coded, how can a get a total of the number of blue colored ones? Since my list exceeds 400, finding a quick way to total them, would really ease my work instead of manually counting them. Thanks. Carmen, have a look here at Chip's site for a way to do it, http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm -- Paul B Always backup your data befor...

Identifying new entries in separate workbooks #3
Hi Frank, You're a gem! I have listed each column letter with the headers a follows: Column A - PAC Column B - EN Column C - Name Column D - W/Type Column E - Rate Column F - Recovered Column G - O/Standing Column H - Comment These reports are always formatted in exactly the same way. Many thank for your assistance. Lee Jeffery : -- Lee Jeffer ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Lee Jeffery's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1088 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26794 ...

Double clicking xls doesn't work
Hello, If anybody can tell me what the problem is I'd be much obliged. My PC has recently stopped opening xls files when double clicked. I tried deleting personal.xls and then just got an empty window. I could then drag the xls into the window and it would open fine. I then re-created a new personal.xls which I hid (attrib wise) and then double clicking an xls opened Excel with an empty sheet but once again I could drag the xls into Excel and it would open. I have run excel.exe /unregserver and then excel.exe /regserver which didn't work and then done a full re-install of Office. ...

Msgbox entry validation
The following Macro will not loop more than twice the error entries. Will someone help me correct it to loop indefinely? Thanks Sub Entry_validation() Dim Teststring As String Dim Inputstring As String Cells(1, 1) = "ABC" 'as given filename Cells(2, 1) = "DEF" 'as given filename Cells(3, 1) = "GHI" 'as given filename Cells(4, 1) = "JKL" 'as given filename errorloop: Inputstring = InputBox(prompt:="Enter Filename" & vbLf & "Enter abort to abort en...

Double click on chart column to get another chart
Hi...I have a column chart...what i did like to do is if the user clicks on the column, there will be another chart that will come up...if he clicks on the second column chart there would be a third chart that wil come up... Basically i have data at Regional level, zonal level and then at city level.... can you help? Nikhil One way of getting dynamic charts is with AutoFilter. Have all the data on one worksheet with columns to represent Regional level, Zonal level and City level. All rows of data would be Regional, Zone name against the data for specific zones and City name agains...

How do I set up dialogue boxes for data entry rather than straigh.
I want to set up some dialogue boxes to open for a quote system so that the user can be prompted to enter the information rather than having to click on the relevant boxes each time. hi, confused. what do you mean by dialog boxes? user forms or filesaveas type dialog boxes or just message boxes that suggest input or input boxes the prompt for input? >-----Original Message----- >I want to set up some dialogue boxes to open for a quote system so that the >user can be prompted to enter the information rather than having to click on >the relevant boxes each time. >. > ...

How do I reset inbox view showing bolded unread messages?
In the middle of the day, I found my inbox all jumbled. Resurected the columns but have not gotten back the functionality of new messages appearing in bold type. This is not a problem in other mailbox directories I have setup. Open Outlook with the /cleanviews switch: Start > Run > outlook.exe /cleanviews (note the space between outlook.exe and /cleanviews) Vista or Windows 7 Start > Start Search > outlook.exe /cleanviews (same space) "SteveG" <SteveG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F1B8BEC-744A-4AE7-8F13-1B82016CAF68@mic...

Doubled Titles in the Media Lib.
HOW CAN I GET RID OF THESE?(Vista HP 64,MP 11) On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 14:16:02 -0800, Wolf <Wolf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >HOW CAN I GET RID OF THESE?(Vista HP 64,MP 11) http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/knowledgecenter/mediaadvice/0089.mspx#EZ ------------------------------------------------ Digital Media MVP : 2004-2009 http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/mvpfaqs ...

Selective counting of database entries
Some of you may remember that my main translation memory software (D�j� Vu from Atril - see www.atril.com) is based on MS Access (97 / 2000) - see previous discussion at <http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.access/browse_frm/thread/f5dead96c1d3c65d/>. The translation memory databases have 'Client' and 'Subject' attributes, among others. I would like to count the number of entries contained in my main database for specific client/subject combinations (and for some clients I would also like to count the number of words). I assumed that this would possib...