Double e-mails #4

I dis-abled my virus detection for my e-mail, yet I am still getting double
e-mails from everyone in my inbox. How do I correct this?

Running Win XP w/ Office 2003

RED

0
anglirich (26)

Uninstall and reinstall you AV without the option for scanning your email.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, red asked:

| I dis-abled my virus detection for my e-mail, yet I am still getting
| double e-mails from everyone in my inbox. How do I correct this?
|
| Running Win XP w/ Office 2003
|
| RED

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

yahoo e-mail
how can i configure outlook with yahoo e-mail please help It's a paid service. You can get instructions through Yahoo's help section. Log into your Yahoo mail account on the web and then click the Help link, then click "POP Access and Forwarding". -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:u3M$UdjJEHA.2556@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl, YIARA wrote: > how can i configure outlook with yahoo e-mail > > please help ...

Unable to send more mail to more than 50 recipients at once...
I send a couple of small e-mail newsletters out to subscribers. Last week, I was able to send these e-mails through Outlook 2000, in blocks of up to 500 addresses in the BCC field. This week, when I tried that, the e-mail was never sent and just sat in my Out Box until eventually telling me that there is a limit of 50 recipients per e- mail message. I recently implemented the "critical updates" from MS for Windows XP Pro & Office. The question I have is, why did the allowable number of recipients change overnight, and is there any way to return it to it's previous st...

Address and e-mail contact list
I do not want the e-mail address of sender automatically added to my contact list How do I suppress No clues here so no help forthcoming. Want assistance? Help us help you. Give your version of Outlook. If Express, post in an Express group - this is not one of them. If you are using the Web interface, look under Internet Explorer as it is a part of IE, not Office. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. A...

Publisher Mail Merge Stapling Printer Problems
Problem: When printing a mail merged document and collating / stapling it, it puts 2 merged documents together rather than printing / folding 1 and then the next record. In Publisher 2003 / 2002 we were able to use KB article #891904 to put a registry value in to solve the problem. In Publisher 2007 however, there is not a fix posted and the previous fix does not work - at least not one that I know of. I have tried all of the usual searches, GOOGLE, MSFT KB, etc. but the articles that do acknowledge 2007 is on the market do not have a fix for it yet. Even KB891904 does not have ...

Unable to Migrate Exchange 5.5 mail boxes to 2003 with the Migration Wizard
Hi, We are trying to migrate from and NT4 Domain with Exchange 5.5 to 2003/AD with Exchage 2003. We have the AD Domain set up. The NT4 Domain is still in place and on the same network, so our AD domain is similar but different (the "inc" has been dropped from the NetBIOS name). We have 2 Domain Controllers, and a brand new system to run Exchange 2003 on. It is clean, only has the OS and Exchange on it (we have problems when we get the critical updates. It seems linked to the exchange database going belly up, and we can't install exchange in the first place if the updates are ap...

Excel Formulae #4
I've been trying hard to find a formula which would enable me (from one cell) to Add several cells and Subtract the answer from another cell (subtracting items of expenditure from a starting total). I could manage this with Lotus - but Excel does not seem to behave the same. Advice would be much appreciated. Thanks, Ken. One way: Say you wanted to subtract A1, A2, A3, J4 and N5 from L6: =L6-SUM(A1:A3,J4,N5) In article <173d01c3fbd6$3df0f300$a401280a@phx.gbl>, "KenS." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've been trying hard ...

Undelivered mail #2
I'm getting a ton of incoming emial notifying me that my email message was undeliverable - problem is this is email that I have not sent. Typicl message is: Hi. Message from microsoft.net Undelivered mail to tkabtrzaoe@microsoft.net Message follows - Or some variation. I have checked repeatedly for viruses with the most up to date McAffee products. I have followed Microsoft recommendations for the proceedure to check for the mydoom virus (though this was occuring before that outbreak), and I don't open email from sources I don't know. I don't get this. My isp ...

Printing single labels directly from CRM 4.0
Hi! We are currently moving from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0 while at the same time introducing many new users to the system. One feature that we would like to have, partly to satisfy new users, would be to print individual account's or contact's addresses to a labelwriter. Basically, the idea would be that from any view you could select 1-n accounts or contacts, then click print label on the toolbar, and then the labels would print from your selected labelprinter. Especially when printing only one or a few labels, this approach would be preferable to printing eg through mailmerge. I'm n...

PPT Viewer, Win Mail, Associations
A friend installed the Powerpoint viewer. He's still having problems with the file association throwing an error when doubling clicking in Windows Mail. I seem to recall that there was a specific Vista Bug/Fix in this area. Any pointers? Thanks, http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/149/1/Unable-to-open-PPS-attachments-directly-from-Windows-Mail-in-Windows-Vista.html -- .. -- "+Bob+" <nomailplease@example.com> wrote in message news:pc79h5hslaab0arkh4r8huderln4uj9nap@4ax.com... >A friend installed the Powerpoint viewer. He's still having problems ...

mail problems after synch with pocket pc
This problem happened with an autoiovox ppc and now my ipaq ppc too. Using outlook 2003 and the 2003 version of ppc; windows 98. I'm trying to use the same email account on the ipaq as well as in outlook, so I can retrieve email outside of the office on my ipaq. Both work fine independently. But after a synch, the outlook 2003 email will not work until I take the ipaq out of the cradle and both reset the email info in outlook, and erase the email inbox settings on the ipaq. HP suggested that I reset the ipaq before I place the unit in the cradle for a synch, each time. T...

publisher: 4 Millions Domains data with Category
Successfull Internet and Direct Marketing products on www.promotionsite.net * NEW * DOMUS Domains Toolkit Fall 2004 - Unique on the Net 4 Millions "Whois" Domains data with Expiration Date and Category*. Ultimate Version (October 2004) - Our best rate starts from US *$149*. A wonderful tool for Internet and Direct Marketing. Available in Basic, Advanced and Full Editions. It contains a domain database with 4 millions *FRESH* October 2004 New records .com, .net, .org. 4 Gigabytes MS Excel data zipped on CD-Roms/Dvd. Compression 3:1. MS Excel or Text tab del...

Attachment to outgoing mail
I have an attachment to all out going mail, (gohip.com)a three line attachment that appears every time I try to send new mail or reply to mail. Any suggestions on how to get rid of this annoyance? Microsoft is useless. Why would you expect Microsoft to fix a problem that you created with a 3rd rate, buggy, crappy 3rd party program???? A simple google search returns the following page: http://www.pchell.com/support/gohip.shtml Perhaps a bit less complaining and a bit more research will solve your problems. Unless you like complaining instead of taking responsibility for your actions wh...

try out of new e-mail
Hi, Mike, Please let me know if you get this e-mail. Thanks, Mom Hello, I did get this email. But you also sent it to a public news group! -- http://www.ready4mainstream.ny911truth.org/index.html "Helene Meyer" wrote: > Hi, Mike, > > Please let me know if you get this e-mail. Thanks, Mom > ...

Sync multiple e-mail accounts
I run Outlook 2007 and Windows Mobile 6. How do I get my contacts and calendar to syncronize between my phone and two e-mail accounts on my computer (G-mail and kiwilink)? "Need to Sync" <Need to Sync@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2ED27720-6208-41A4-BED3-F875E32D4FEB@microsoft.com... >I run Outlook 2007 and Windows Mobile 6. How do I get my contacts and > calendar to syncronize between my phone and two e-mail accounts on my > computer (G-mail and kiwilink)? Google Sync should work for gmail. I have no idea what "kiwilink"...

Excel slow to open workbook when I double-click in Windows
Hi, I am using Excel 2007 on a brand new PC (Intel Core 2 Duo; 2.53 GHz; 3.21 GB RAM; Windows XP Pro). I have installed and started using several applications already and this PC has been very fast and responsive. I am having an issue opening workbooks in Excel. If I open Excel first and then click on the Office button and choos Open, I can open up a workbook very quickly. However, when I double-click on a workbook in Windows (without having Excel open previously), it takes a *very* long time for the workbook to open. I just timed it at exactly one minute. I was wondering if anyone...

Grouping mail by From and To
I would like to be able to create a view which groups email messages by sender AND recipient. In other words I would like each group heading for a given name to contain all the email sent to that name plus all the emails received from that name. Seems like an obvious thing to want to do but is it possible and, if so, how? I don't think you can group by two fields like that (either field having a common value). You could create a search folder that will group mail from & to certain people that that's limited to one contract per search folder <john@antell.org> wrote in ...

E-mails being held someplace
Ok, this is a freaky one. We are running Exchange Enterprise 2003 server. It is running on a Windows 2000 Server. I keep an eye on the queues several times a day to make sure things are clearing well. This past weekend, we had to shut everything down because the power was being cut to our building to facilitate the installation of a massive generator to power our building. (We've had a couple bad multi-day outages over the last couple years). Anyway, all went well. When I powered up the servers on Sunday, I noticed about 30 e-mails going out. I checked and they were all from o...

Adding a VCard to an e-mail using Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2003.
Hello. I have a question. Does anyone here know how to add a VCard to an e-mail in Outlook 2000 as well as in Outlook 2003? I want to be able to do this after I click new and I have a new blank message on my screen. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. -- darylakagod Outlook provides no way to add a vCard .vcf file in this scenario. The built-in way to do it is to start with a contact, not a message, and choose Forward as vCard on the contact's Actions menu. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Admin...

Decommission mail server
I currently have 2 E2K7 mailbox servers. I have 2 Cas/hub servers and one edge. I have moved all mailboxes to the newer mailbox server and have no public folders which I have created on either server. The Default Public Folder database is pointing to the newer mailbox server on all mail databases. I want to decommission the older mailserver and was wondering what steps need to be taken in regards to public folder databases. On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:00:02 -0700, Maav <marc@lrsddotnet.donotspam> wrote: >I currently have 2 E2K7 mailbox servers. I have 2 Cas/hub servers and o...

Mail deliver to another similar domain
Hi there, I am running Exchange 2000 on my Windows 2000 server for my domain (say "ross.com"). On Internet, there is another similar domain name called "russ.com" owned by another one who is a home business owner. The problem is: Many of my customers sometimes intend to send emails to my company at someone@ross.com, but by mis-typing, they actually send to someone@russ.com. Unfortunately, the russ.com domain does have a email server, and my customers (or potential) can't realize their emails won't deliver to me. On the other hand, inside of my network, some of my em...

copy all incoming and outgoing mail to alternate mailbox?
I have been tasked with finding a way to monitor some user (s) so that we can keep a copy of all mail sent to and from that user without their knowledge. How can this be done? I am using W2003 AD / Exchange 2003. Take a look at SelectiveJournaling application at www.ivasoft.biz - it could help. -- Regards, Victor Ivanidze, software developer www.ivasoft.biz "Jim Rodgers" <jim.rodgers@bataviatrans.com> wrote: news:17c6f01c44962$0ce121c0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have been tasked with finding a way to monitor some user > (s) so that we can keep a copy of all mail se...

Convert Text to Number on 4,508 excel files.
Hi all. I'm faced with a rather unique problem.I have a large amount of improperly formatted excel files. They all have various cells formatted as text, yet they contain numbers and perform calculations on the cells. I now need to get these in a proper state. What I need is: Conversion of all text boxes containing numbers over to proper format of number. Do it automagically. I don't relish the thought of opening each one individually and fixing it. Any thoughts, tips or ideas on this? It could possible if you process that works by Scripting . In Scripting engine 5.6 Filesystem...

Microsoft Query #4
I receive message SQL0104 when changing a column heading in Microsoft Query while using the Client Access ODBC driver to connet to an iSeries 400 server. I have been informed by IBM that this is a problem with Microsoft's Query in that it incorrectly quotes the new Column Heading name before sending it to the ODBC Driver . Is anyone aware of a update or solution? Thanks Nick Thanks everyone, I just located the following Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 298955, I followed the procedures below, and the SQL0104 error went away. 1. Quit all Office programs.. 2. Click Start, and ...

HELP! Outlook Keeps Receiving Same E-Mail Messages
Hello: I keep getting the same 6 e-mail messages. This is after calling Norton and Comcast re receiving the same 3 e-mail messages (538 of them since midnight Dec 3!). Of course, it was not their problem, so it must be Outlook. Any thoughts. It sounds like you have an email message with a large attachment that is bogging down your account. What happens with the email is once you have connected to your ISP and clicked on the send/receive button if the connection is lost it will start over again until it can pull all of your messages in 1 sweep. You will need to log on to your accou...

Error Message when viewing CRM 4.0 Reports
We recieve the following event error when attempting to access any report. http://<reportserver>/reportserver failed. Error: The request failed with HTTP Unauthorized 401 Any suggestions? This is a new install. "Chris Timms" <ChrisTimms@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E4DDBE2-58EC-408F-82E8-3B7EF531D392@microsoft.com... > We recieve the following event error when attempting to access any report. > > http://<reportserver>/reportserver failed. Error: The request failed with > HTTP Unauthorized 401 > > Any suggestions? Thi...