Don't want to automatically open email Outlook 2000

I have recently started using Outlook 2000 instead of
Outlook Express.  In Express - I was able to preview
messages without actually opening the file.  In OL2000,
the file automatically opens up... is there any way of
preventing this.
0
anonymous (74722)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

invalid email address

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

owa cant open ppt attachments

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Emails #3

Having problem with spoofing email