Don't want tasks in days.

Is it possible to stop LookOut 2003 from converting my tasks to days
when I type in hours? It's SO annoying. Grrr.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Vicky
0
dotvicky (1)

When I view "Contacts" in Outlook 2003 I want it to open to the same record...
and i want the record it opens to, to be "selected" Anyone have any idea how to alter this behavior? Thanks ...

variable for current owner? (want to use to create new "My" view)
I want to create a new view which is just like "My Active Contacts" but with an additional filter criteria. I want the results to vary by user. So instead of creating separate views for each user (Tom's Active Contacts in MA), it would change itself per user and the new view would be "My Active Contacts in MA". The results would be all active contacts in MA who are owned by the current user. How do I specify to use the current user in the Filter criteria? All help much appreciated! -Sarah In the View editing window (Settings > System Customization > Con...

add days without adding weekend
Hi Trying to add 4 days to date in cell A1, without counting weekend and if poss bank holidays. in cell C1 example cell a1 = date cell b1 = time If time after 1600 hrs needs to be classed as next day. Then i have to add 4 days to that new date any help appriciated thanks in advance brian -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/excel-new/200603/1 =WORKDAY(A1,IF(B1>TIME(16,0,0),5,4)) -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct) "brian thompson3001 via OfficeKB.com" <u15682@uwe> wrote in message news:...

WANTED.
WTB: I BUY SOFTWARE - CHECK AROUND - YOU PROBABLY HAVE SOME OF THE BELOW TO SELL TO ME. SEE A LIST OF SOME OF THE SOFTWARE THAT I AM BUYING! I AM BUYING ALL OF THE BELOW. THE MORE QUANTITY THE BETTER! I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package I am looking to buy quantities of SYMANTEC NORTON ANTI VIRUS, NORTON INTERNET SECURITY AND 360 OEM AND RETAIL BOXES I will buy 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006. If you have good quantities setting around and no longer need send me detai...

want to find two matching answers governed by two separate equatio
There are two columns of data in one spreadsheet. Each column is governned by a different equation, and I want to know how to find any pair of matching answers between the columns. Assuming your data is in Cols. A & B, in Col C enter this in row 1 and copy down as far as needed. Adjust the range to meet your needs: =IF(ISERROR(MATCH(A1,$B$1:$B$1000,0)),"","MATCH FOUND IN ROW "&MATCH(A1,$B$1:$B$1000,0)) Column C will be blank until a match for that row in A is found in B. Then the Row number that matches will be returned in the format "MATCH FOUND IN ROW...

Microsoft outlook 2003 keep wanting to install "MS outlook feature"
There is one machine that it keeps prompting me to install "MS outlook 2003 feature" when i started my outlook after each after each computer power shutdown. once it got installed (with full admin rights, they're fine but when you turn the computer off and then restart it back up, it prompts you for the original installer file (the .msi file) this user is running MS office 97 except for outlook which is 2003. ideas/thoughts? ...

hello! Want to buy software Retail or OEM, Microsoft, Adobe, Macromedia, Corel Symantec
WE BUY SOFTWARE EMAIL: theebayshark@aol.com <mailto:theebayshark@aol.com> WITH ANY SOFTWARE OFFERS. Sellussoftware.com WTB: WINDOWS XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES Email: theebayshark@aol.com <mailto:theebayshark@aol.com> with what you have. WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES Email: theebayshark@aol.com <mailto:theebayshark@aol.com> with what you have. WE...

so many transaction file in one day and priv.edb file size become
Dear all, In these few days, I found that our exchange 2k3 server have so many transaction log files in one days (about 400) and the priv.edb become larger day by day. In normal, we only have 30-40 transaction file in one day and the database will not growth everyday. (I think it is keep in around 5GB a few months ago). I checked user's mailbox size, no one mailbox size increased dramatically. I check from Message Tracking Centre from System Manager, it is not seem that we have that so many mail in one day. We already have a smtp gateway in front of exchange server to prevent vir...

ANN: I also bought my dad Bold Fresh by Bill Oreilly 4 Fathers Day!
Its late showing up from amazon.com however. ...

To Do Bar Task List
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C722C8.2BB56420 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable If I recall correctly if I had a sub-folder in my task list then items = in these sub-folders did not appear on the OUTLOOK2003 TaskPad list. = This was either by default or I had somehow managed to filter them out. = On OUTLOOK2007, items in tasks sub-folders are included in the To Do Bar = Task List. I can't figure out a way to filter these items out. Any ideas? Thanks.=20 --=20 Greg Maxey/Wo...

I just want English
I have Office 2007 Pro Plus. I speak English and no character languages. In Outlook, when reading or creating emails, the Office tab also has a character language on it that takes up 5 vertical lines of the screen. I was specific in the setup to only have English and yet the extra language appears anyway. How can I get rid of it? I cannot even find any mention of this in the setup. -- Ray M Ray Office 2007 Pro Plus is a VL version.You need to contact the IT person for this issue from where you purchased this version through the HUP plan. Otherwise contact the free support l...

Compress seq data. I want to pay to make it work.
Hi This first step is written in VBA but if you can do it in VB it is even better. I want to compress "tick"-data (ie trades) from a file into another file. In the target file I want to chunk the data into 15 minutes activity (or other number of minutes) and summorise it into date, time, open, high, low, open and volume. I have managed it with days but minutes is harder. I have 3 cells in a worksheet that I have given the names: Sourcefile, Sourcefolder and Targetfolder. And I have added "eod" (EndOfDday) at the beginning of the target file. Below have I put parts...

PWA allowing team to revise task hours from past week?
Is this a bug or on purpose? PWA allows team members to go to Assignment details of a task and scroll to previous week and update hours that they had already submitted and approved once before. Wouldn't this cause an issue s rewriting 8h to 2h or 3h to 9h would impact how the task is shown as progressed in the schedule? Thoughts please. Kahuna, Team Members are permitted to submit status updates on an assignment for the entire duration of the assignment. This could potentially have a negative impact on your schedule, which is why they are submitted to the Status Mana...

Task Usage View 12-19-09
Hi, I currently have a Task Usage View that displays information up to 2049. My project end date is 2017. How can I customize the view to only show data up to 2017? I have a lot of blank on the right side and that makes the printout out the view difficult. Thanks DodoMSP Have you tried clicking in the table on the right, holding down the ctrl key and scrolling with the mouse wheel? The magnifiying glass command will do the same. ....or did I misunderstand your question? - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm > Hi, > > I curre...

I want more!

"_Fill" and "_Key1" is contained in the worksheet I want to copy..
We are trying to copy a worksheet in Excel and we get the notice that the sheet we are trying to copy contains the name '_Fill' and '_Key1' which already exists on the destination worksheet. There are no named ranges, no set print ranges, no macros. We have no idea what these refer to. What are they? I don't think that these are built-in names that excel uses. (At least through xl2003.) But names can be hidden -- even names that refer to ranges. Get a copy of Jan Karel Pieterse's (with Charles Williams and Matthew Henson) Name Manager: NameManager...

Win live email cant access tech no responce day 5
i have not only put in my correct password ,error message, its not it .now im locked out and tech support team no help who am i emailing myself i also set up security question but it wants alternitive email or sent to my locked ou acct. microsoft has major tech issues toooooooo many -- JMorrison23 One problem may be the manner in which you attempt to describe your issue. We can't help you if you are locked out of your email account. You will have to go through the provider's standard "Forgot username / password" links - you can get a free email address ...

Task bar size
I like having my task bar two layers deep. This tends to last a couple of weeks and then I boot up and it's one layer deep again. I wonder why it doesn't always remember where I put it? -- "In no part of the constitution is more wisdom to be found, than in the clause which confides the question of war or peace to the legislature, and not to the executive department." - James Madison It's those damn kids! Howard Brazee wrote: > I like having my task bar two layers deep. This tends to last a > couple of weeks and then I boot up and it's ...

Calculating field for Previous Processing Day
I have a table that includes production data for each day of processing, allowing me to compare totals from any two dates where processing occurred. My plan is to create one table with the most recent data using the formula (Max[Prod Date]) I need to create another table for the previous processing date and since that might be 1,2 and even 3 days earlier, the formula ((Max [Prod Date])-1) doesn't work as it would often select a date where no file exists. Any suggestions for a formula that would pick up the next most recent date? Best not to use tables but queries instead ...

Interface to NT Scheduled Tasks
I am developing an application that needs to schedule jobs to run in the future and I would like to use the Scheduled Tasks facility of Windows NT/2000/XP but have no idea how to do it. The Windows Backup utility is able to interface to Windows Scheduled Tasks to create new scheduled backups and this is exactly the kind of behaviour I want. Are there SDK functions or can I link to a scheduler DLL or use COM? Can someone point me to some documentation on this subject? TIA --- Al. You can found Task Scheduler API documentation at this url: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=...

want to transfer out funds from a fund within an account to a fund within the same account.
I want to do this to preserve my cost basis. I have a 401k that lets say has a fund that I bought for 100 bucks and it gained 10 dollars. when I issue a buy/sell to transfer it to another fund (within the same 401k account) the new cost basis is 110 dollars instead of the 100 that I actually spent. I know that using transfer in/out will preserve this cost basis, but it doesnt seem to work within an account per other threads of this nature. How can I do something similar within the same account? I am using 2005 premium. Thanks Vic. I don't think your use of Cost Basis reflects tax la...

how to know how many e-mail each user receives per day?
We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003. I would like to know how to get an average of how many e-mails each users send and receives per day. ...

I Want a Warning Before Sending Email to Certain Contacts
Can someone tell me how to configure Outlook so that I will get a warning message before sending email to certain contacts? For example, I have certain contacts categorized as "adversary" or "client" and I would like Outlook to make me confirm that I do, in fact, want to send an email to anyone from those categories. The idea is to prevent myself (and colleagues) from accidentally sending an internal email to the wrong person because of Autocomplete, inadvertence, or some other mistake. Thanks in advance. Extra points for a firm-wide solution--something the s...

90 day reminder
I have a workbook with a "cover sheet" and a calculations sheet for quoting. There are cells for pricing materials. I have been asked if there is someway to create a reminder that would come up every 90 days to check the materials/component pricing. I'm sure there is a way to do it but it is way beyond my abilities. If someone could help I sure would appreciate it. Thank you in advance! Hi, One way is to write the date of the last price check in a cell and on workbook_open check if it is more than 90 days ago and if it is give the warning and update the date in ...

Specifying end of day as a time value
I would like to be able to ented a date/time value into a cell, that specifies the 24 hour value. I have tried using something like, 11/3/2003 23:59:59.99, and tried rounding up, but so far no success. I would like to be able to use this value with the value in a previous cell and simply derive the difference. I'm just having trouble specifying this value. So, what do I enter to cause Excel to see the value as specifiing the end of that day. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from ht...