Does Outlook have a limitation on how many attachments it can handle in a single downloaded e-mail?

Hello.

I sent a client's Gmail e-mail address (he uses Outlook in Vista) a text
e-mail (no HTML and RTF formats) with over 700 text e-mail attachments
from my Mozilla's SeaMonkey v2.0.14 suite. His Outlook downloaded them
to his junk folder. He could not move them into inbox or mark them not
junk.

Also, opening the e-mails show MIME errors. Then, we figured out it
seems like 248 is the maximum number of text attachments that will work
to make the e-mails work correctly. Numbers above it will result this
problem. Gmail shows the e-mails' attachments without any problems. Does
Outlook have a problem with too many attachments in incoming e-mails?

Thank you in advance. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "Number fourteen. The naughty bits of an ant." --Monty Python's Flying Circus
  /\___/\         Ant @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site)

Outlook blocking attachments
I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? Thanks, Dan Dan wrote: > I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with > a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is > that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? > > Thanks, > Dan try here: http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm ...

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work