Distribution lists in Outlook2000

Is there a way to programatically create distribution
lists in Outlook? For example, I have e-mail addresses
in a database, and I use a select statement to retrieve
them, and then I want to create a distribution list on
outlook and add these e-mail addresses to that list.

Is this possible to automate this? I mean programatically,
not manually??

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
SG
0
anonymous (74722)

Create your own massive Mailing list!
http://www.magictools.nl/list/346 This is as good as it looks, get your mailing list started today. A spammer selling spamming services. How original. "MPO6998" <mpo6998@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:aKhJd.4570$q%4.4275@fe03.lga... > http://www.magictools.nl/list/346 > > This is as good as it looks, get your mailing > list started today. > > > > > ...

Trying to create a new Address List that includes both users and g
I am trying to use the "Create Exchange Address List" wizard in the Exchange System Manager under the Recipients folder. I want to create a list that includes users that meet a criteria and groups that meet a criteria. I can get a list of users or a list of groups filtered the way I want them, but I can't figure out how to get a list that includes both users and groups. I want to have the list available in the Address List drop-down list in Outlook. Any help would be appreciated. I just discovered that I can create two separate lists - one with the filtered users and ...

Account Name on Activities List
All of our CRM clients want to be able to see the Account Name on the Home Page Activity list and the Activity list in Workplace. Has anyone figured out a way to get the Account Name to appear or have created another solution? impossible with version 1.0 or 1.2, your only option is to write your own app via the SDK -Gary "Deb" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:065401c3c035$2ff7bb30$a101280a@phx.gbl... > All of our CRM clients want to be able to see the Account > Name on the Home Page Activity list and the Activity list > in Workplace. ...

Creating Combinations from Two Lists
I have data in two lists on two different worksheets. The data is laid out as: Worksheet A A B C Worksheeet B X Y Z I need to define the relationship between each element in a vertical setting, In the past I have used cut and paste but am hoping to write a macro that would create the relationships for me. For example: Col A Col B Col C A X A Y A Z X A Y A Z A Does anyone have any thoughts ...

Financial Institutions List MIA
I'm doing OFX downloads but want to streamline further, so I'm trying to set up banks and brokerages which I know are MS enabled for auto-update. Unfort my "Financial Institutions" list in the "Online Setup" wizard is empty. They were there before; I've got one brokerage set up for auto update, so I know they were. MS Knowledge Mgmt has an item (sorry, don't have number with me) on this about the fnpartnr.ini file being corrupted. I flwd the correction steps but my registry doesn't have the "online" folder I'm told to change. H...

Tables (not their fields) in a "dynamic" list box
1. I would like to have a form with a dropdown box listing all the tables in my database. 2. When a new table is created, it will automatically be added to the list box. Are they both possible? Thank you in advance for your help. On Fri, 2 Nov 2007 16:28:00 -0700, francesco wrote: > 1. I would like to have a form with a dropdown box listing all the tables in > my database. > 2. When a new table is created, it will automatically be added to the list > box. > Are they both possible? > Thank you in advance for your help. As rowsource of a list box or combo box: SELECT MS...

Adding several names to Junk sends list--Outlook 2003
Is there away to highlight several emails and add them to the blocked senders list using Outlook 2003? I know saw away to do it just not sure where. Thanks Rick <nospam@spamthis.com> wrote: > Is there away to highlight several emails and add them to the blocked > senders list using Outlook 2003? I know saw away to do it just not > sure where. I don't believe there is any way to do that. -- Brian Tillman ...

Extracting Unique List from a sheet
Hi all I want to extract list of account no (one time only) from a sheet of customer having multiple transaction where each customer having multiple transaction. Sheet 1: S. NO CUST.CODE CUST.NAME AMT 1 0001 AAA 250 2 0002 BBB 300 3 0001 AAA 50 4 0001 AAA 100 5 0003 CCC 100 6 0004 DDD 99 7 0002 ...

custom list problem
Changed from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007. Excel 2007 custom lists will only let me enter about 18 entries. I have several longer lists than that. Is there a way I can make it accept more than 18? I tried to import my lists from the previous version but the newer version cuts it off. -- :/ Hi The behavior of Custom Lists is identical in 2007 compared with 2003 for me. How is it stopping you from entering beyond 18 values? Regards Roger Govier "aemorri" <neaca1> wrote in message news:C0B0B5AD-C763-4922-98F0-B11E76A9E0A7@microsoft.com: > Changed...

list missing values in a sequence
I've got a list of data with some values missing. Is there a way that I can leave the data unaltered, while listing which values are missing from each column? So if my data looks like this: <header> <data 1> <data 2< 1 .5 .6 2 .4 3 4 .6 .2 my list will have data 1 data 2 2 3 3 Any help would be greatly appreciated. Copy the data e...

Where is the list of compatible tape libraries for DPM 2007
Hello, i can't find the list of compatible tape libraries for DPM 2007. Can someone post me the link to it? Thanks a lot ...

Matching records in two lists
I have a list of part numbers in one range (list) on a worksheet with the description in another columns. In a seprate range (list) on the same worksheet, I want to see if there are any matches in the part number column. How is this done? > I have a list of part numbers in one range (list) on a worksheet with the > description in another columns. In a seprate range (list) on the same > worksheet, I want to see if there are any matches in the part number column. Sounds like a job for the COUNTIF() function. I had a similar question and this is the answer I received from ...

how do i write an event property for "Not in List"
On a form all I want to do is add an item automatically to a table if it does not exist in a combo box. What should I write in the Code Builder to I achieve this? Where do I put the event on the form property sheet? Im an absolute novice on access but this should be so simple for Gods sake. HELP. Have a look at http://allenbrowne.com/ser-27-01.html which is a detailed explaination of what you're looking for. Good luck. Lars "NoviceUser" <NoviceUser@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:BE61BFDA-2D9E-46EA-BC7C-F8C0F4998C9F@microsoft.com......

How do I copy Summary totals only from a subtotal list?
I remember reading there is a way of copying only the summary totals from a Subtotalled list that has only the summary totals (subtotals) showing. I cannot remember the method / keystrokes however. Using CTRL+C or Edit>Copy copies the underlying data also- and I have pages of that I want to leave behind. Does anyone know how I do this please? Thanks in anticipation, Dominic Hi Try edit goto special visible cells only "Dominic" wrote: > I remember reading there is a way of copying only the summary totals from a > Subtotalled list that has only the summary totals (s...

Groups of external contacts not showing up in address lists
Using Exchange 2003SP1 I've added custom attributes for each of my internal users, external users of interest, and groups. For example extensionAttribute1=ABCCORP. When I create a new address list, defined by a custom search with an LDAP query of (extensionAttribute1=ABCCORP) and click 'Find Now' I get my expected result set. So I click OK to complete the creation of the address list. When I go back to the properties for that new list, and click preview or find now, the resultset includes the internal users, external contacts, groups with only internal users, but does not i...

Email distributes copies to all many times
Hello, I have a new SBS 2003 server with Exchange installed. 5 people in my business got sent the same email from someout outside the company. Normally I would have thought this would just send one copy to each person in the To: list. It actually sent 5 copies to each of the people! And seems to do this everytime you send an email to more than one person. 3 people they get 3 copies!!! Any ideas why? or how to fix this? Thanks Are you using the POP connector? Jack D wrote: > Hello, I have a new SBS 2003 server with Exchange > installed. 5 people in my business got sent the sam...

Printing reminder list
Is there a way of printing the reminder list the pops up in outlook? Thanks, Only with a screen capture and printing that graphic from the clipboard. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm "Charles" <charles@aol.com> wrote in message news:%237LvyMsAHHA.5068@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there a way of printing the reminder list the pops up in outlook? > > > > Thanks, > ...

list of fonts in toolbar for publisher is empty
I am using MS Office 2003. Only Publisher 2003 doesn't list fonts in the toolbar. What do I do to get the fonts listed in the toolbar? Did you look try modifying your toolbars? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Joel T" <Joel T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4D0D14A-6278-4A36-AAF7-CB85B3DD1AC2@microsoft.com... >I am using MS Office 2003. Only Publisher 2003 doesn't list fonts in the > toolbar. What do I do to get the fonts listed in the toolbar? Right-click the toolbar, click formatting. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://offic...

Distribution Groups Invisible When Sharing Contact Folder?
Greetings Outlook 2003 Users, I have a manager who has several contacts and distribution groups in his contact folder. We gave Owner level permission rights to his assistant and also set her up as a delegate. She can see his contacts and modify them, and create new distribution groups. However, once new distribution groups are created, they disappear and she cannot see them listed. Also, any distribution groups previously created by the manager are also invisible (but contacts created previously are perfetly accessible) to the assistant. Thanks a million in advance! Kevin Figured it ...

Hosting! today's best sellers listed here
Looking for a good hosting provider? The following site lists the current best selling hosting providers for shared and dedicated hosting. Best selling means there must be people who are satisfied with these products... http://hosting.woohoow.net Have fun ... and make a good choice! ...

Utility to list size of attachments
Office 2007 SP2 Windows XP SP3 My goal is to find and delete large attachments from my Outlook.pst file so the pst does not become too large. Is there a utility which will scan through the Outlook.pst file and display a sorted list of attachments by size. I could then delete the emails which have very large attachments. Thanks in advance. A simple google search on the term "Outlook attachments" will result in a wide variety of available 3rd party options. Whether any do exactly what you're asking about in terms of a sorted list is something that you would ...

Distribution List Creation on OUTLOOK 2002 with Exchange Server
I am having this problem on several systems after the upgrade to SBS2K with Exchange Server 2K. I saved the Personal Folder contact list as a pst file and imported them to the contacts folder unfer the exchange mailbox. When I open the Mailbox contacts,. they are all there, however, when I attempt to make a distribution list from those contacts all the names are not there. If I manually go to the Send Optiopn under a new email, I can pull up the Global Address List, which shows the internal users on the Network, but when I click on the Contacts underneath, it says the folder has been moved or...

Creating a Public Contacts list from a ODBC source
We have a large customer Database that uses MS-SQL 2000 that I would like to use to create a public contacts list on our Exchage 2003 server. I would like this to be create with and maintained by using a ODBC connection to the SQL database. Can this be done? There is nothing native to Exchange GUI that would do this although it could be scripted. Nue "RP in the Midwest" <RPintheMidwest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD002757-BE15-4852-BCA7-E6620E422365@microsoft.com... > We have a large customer Database that uses MS-SQL 2000 that I would like >...

Country to pick list field?
I have a customer who like to change the country text attribute to a pick list attribute in account and contact entity. But if i create a custom pick list it will not be available in mail merge. Is it safe to use a predefined pick list like industrycode, educationcode (not used by the system) and rename it to Country and enter all countries? This will make country available in mail merge. // Mats Hello! That would work! Mathieu. -- _______________________________ Mathieu Cloutier, B.Ing. Analyste d''''affaires/Business Analyst Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Maste...

Data Validation list size on screen
How can I increase the display size of the list on the Data Validation. When I click the Thingy on the right, the names are small and hard to read on the screen. See this: http://contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font Biff "Pencil" <pencil@unlisted.com> wrote in message news:Xns9803A37DD6429pencilunlistedcom@208.49.80.124... > How can I increase the display size of the list on the Data Validation. > When I click the Thingy on the right, the names are small and hard to read > on the screen. > ...