Distribution list causes "An internal support function returned an error"

Hello,

I am using Outlook 2007 on XP Pro SP2.  Every time I try to send a message
using this one distribution list I get the error message "An internal
support function returned an error".

How can this be fixed?

0
bbran1 (84)

Recreate the DL from scratch. DL's are not reliable and never work for very
long.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"BBran" <bbran@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am using Outlook 2007 on XP Pro SP2.  Every time I try to send a message
> using this one distribution list I get the error message "An internal
> support function returned an error".
>
> How can this be fixed?

0
russval1 (2100)
8/24/2007 8:53:38 PM
On Aug 24, 4:53 pm, "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" <russ...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Recreate the DL from scratch. DL's are not reliable and never work for very
> long.
> --
> Russ Valentine
> [MVP-Outlook]"BBran" <bb...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> > Hello,
>
> > I am using Outlook 2007 on XP Pro SP2.  Every time I try to send a message
> > using this one distribution list I get the error message "An internal
> > support function returned an error".
>
> > How can this be fixed?

If working at a company with Exchange managing email, access contact
list then Distribution List and click "Update Now"  -  D D

Hello, I am using Outlook 2007 on XP Pro SP2. Every time I try to send a message using this one distribution list I get the error message "An internal support function returned an error". How can this be fixed? Recreate the DL from scratch. DL's are not reliable and never work for very long. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "BBran" <bbran@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:e5MYdzl5HHA.2208@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I am using Outlook 2007 on XP Pro SP2. Every time I try to send a message > using this one distribution list I get ...