Distribution List #3

I have Outlook 2002 - I want to set up a distribution list
but do not want each person on the list to view each other
email address - Just want the TO: line to be generic (e.g.
EVERYONE)

Thanks,
Bob
0
bd8682 (2)

Hi Bob,

In order to hide e-mail addresses from other recipients, type your address in the To field and place the distribution list in the Bcc field of the e-mail
message.  For more information on , please refer to Knowledge Base article ID: 257599.KB.EN-US, OL2000: How to Hide E-mail Addresses from Other
Recipients

You can access this article by clicking on the link below.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;257599

Regards,

Scott Atkins MCSE, MCSA
Partner Technical Lead - Outlook
Microsoft Technical Support
for Platforms and Business Applications
--------------------
>From: "Bob" <bd@irgeagle.com>
>Sender: "Bob" <bd@irgeagle.com>
>Subject: Distribution List
>Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:42:02 -0700
>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook
>
>I have Outlook 2002 - I want to set up a distribution list
>but do not want each person on the list to view each other
>email address - Just want the TO: line to be generic (e.g.
>EVERYONE)
>
>Thanks,
>Bob

0
scatki (156)

Updating a list
I have a simple Excel sheet. Basically users choose an item from validated list. This then uses a vlookup to find the number in stock The user can specify how many they want and all I want to do is just t decrease the number in stock by the number required. I thought it migh be something as simple as: =vlookup($B$4,vl_stock,2)-$B$6 etc but this reduces all of the number on the stock list for all items. I am sure there is a simple explanatio but I spent a day looking for a solution on the net yesterday and go nowhere. Would appreciate any insights you might have -- ccoles@cabot.a ----------...

working with named lists
Hey guys, Im currently working with named lists and through vba i need to go and find on what row the list starts can Someone help me out ? Greatly apreciated Alexandre Named Ranges? msgbox worksheets("sheet1").range("Mynamehere").address 'or .row If you work with names, do yourself a favor and get a copy of Jan Karel Pieterse's (with Charles Williams and Matthew Henson) Name Manager: You can find it at: NameManager.Zip from http://www.oaltd.co.uk/mvp "Alexandre (www.pointnetsolutions.com)" wrote: > > Hey guys, > > Im currently wor...

No Schema Manager in Deployment Manager 3.0
Folks I've got a weird one - I can't find Schema Manager! My Deployment Manager has 3 nodes - Server Manager, License Manager & User Manager. Has this moved in 3.0? Cheers Hany Answered my own question - Settings | Customisation | <<Entity>> | Attributes Interesting - does that mean that some of colleagues get a change of job title - Attribute Administrators? ;-) "Electronic Workplace" <info@electronicworkplace.losethisbit.com> wrote in message news:u4yH0xj8FHA.4036@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Folks > > I've got a weird one - I ...

Entering Data to make a list?
Is there a way that when I enter something into A1 &B1 it will fill down on a List? Like if I type apples in A1 & $12 in B1 on a certain sheet it will copy Apples and $12 , then if I type Pears & $5 it will copy to the next blank cell and so on -- Thanks in advance for your help....Bob Vance .. .. .. .. Bob I'm assuming you have this list on another sheet. This little macro will do the following: When you enter something in B1 of the first sheet, it will copy A1:B1 to the bottom of the list in Columns A & B of the second sheet. It will then clear (erase) the conte...

Venn diagram #3
Any way, we can create venn diagrams to represent subsets in pictorial form; Right now charts do not provide such a functionality Using the circles tool in the Draw toolbar? -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "S Ganesh" <S Ganesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A20FB89E-CEAA-4D8F-864D-327DB090A10E@microsoft.com... > Any way, we can create venn diagrams to represent subsets in pictorial > form; > Right now charts do not provide such a functionality Bernard wrote on Fri, 2 Mar 2007 09:18:36 -0400: BL>...

Combobox dropdown list size on Vista
I'm testing our app on Vista and discovered problems with the size of the dropdown list of our comboboxes. The dropdown list is always the minimum size (enough to hold a single item) on Vista. We set the combobox size correctly and they work fine on Win2000 and WinXP. Our comboboxes are owner-drawn, so that is probably the cause, but I'm not sure how to fix it. I'm not sure what would be different on Vista (I've run lots of programs and not seen this problem), but maybe you could post some of the code for your combo box (specifically where it's drawn) and that might ...

How to change Marketing list member "All members" to "Active membe
How to change Marketing list member "All members" to "Active members" in CRM 4.0? Any help is appreciated. I have used the following code giving object required error code: /************************************************************** * Change the default view of the Marketing List Members (Account) **************************************************************/ if (crmForm.all.createdfromcode.DataValue == 1) { if (crmForm.FormType != 1 && crmForm.FormType != 5 && crmForm.FormType != 6) { /************************************************************** ...

Push data to safe senders list to Outlook possible?
Is it possible to push a safe domain list to everyone's Outlook Junk Email safe senders list from Exchange (or any other method)? We are on Exchange 2003, all clients are Outlook 2003. Thanks. On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:10:29 -0800, "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to push a safe domain list to everyone's Outlook Junk Email >safe senders list from Exchange (or any other method)? We are on Exchange >2003, all clients are Outlook 2003. >Thanks. Outlook11.adm in a GPO will allow you to set the default directory clients use...

New "Card Vault" retrieves card numbers in version 1.3
We have released a very useful application that I feel anyone could benefit from. With version 1.3 the credit cards are all masked, there is no way around this. They are also deleted from the batch table after the settlement so they cannot be retrieved at a future time. Before version 1.2 if there was a problem settling the batch you could just change the status in the visanetauthorization table and re-batch, this is not possible with version 1.3. If this ever happens with the new version you have to call the bank and they hopefully have the credit card number, you then have to re-ring in a tr...

multiple images in list control #2
Hi, I need to insert individual images for individual columns in a list control. How to go about this ? Thank you. ...

SUMIF question #3
Hi, I have a workbook with column A formatted as dates, and column B containing numbers. I would like to know how to get excel to tell me how much the sum of the numbers would be for a given time frame. So, for instance, if I wanted to know the sum of the numbers in column B that have year 2006 in column A, etc. There must be a way to do this, but I'm stumped. Also, can the criteria in the date be narrowed to give me a sum of just, say, a given month within a given year? Thanks in advance, Jim Try this: With Dates in A1:A30 Amounts in B1:B30 Here are 2 variations of the same formu...

Removing view of Global Address List
Is there a way to not allow access to the global address list yet still be able to find the mailbox? thanx do you mean removing the Global Addy List from a user's Address Book? "Ryan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1daba01c45496$b7b24e00$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to not allow access to the global address > list yet still be able to find the mailbox? > thanx ...

Excel 2007: Return rownumber when text data on 3 columns match exa
Using: Excel 2007 I want to document Windows Group Policy settings side by side on a single sheet. To accomplish this task I want to return the row number of the current sheet where the data of the row that has an exact match. The data I want to lookup is in three colums. Example: Column B | Column C | Column D ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Policy | Control Panel | Load a specific visual style Policy | Desktop | Do not add shares Policy | Desktop | Hide Network Location...

Move Distribution list
Hi, I have Outlook 2000 standalone (no Exchange). I export a pst from a pc to another pc. The contacts are exporting correctly but not the Distribution list. They are present but empty. Any helps? Thank's a lot Andrea You never export Outlook data. Exporting always loses data, such as DL's. Just copy and reuse the PST file. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Andrea Racca" <raccaNOSPAMlibero.it> wrote in message news:eKI8hRIWGHA.3800@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I have Outlook 2000 standalone (no Exchange). I export a pst from a pc to > another pc. Th...

Lookup data in the list
Hi All, I have a list as shown bellow, I want to pick up the date correcponding to the value on cell A1 and the value in B2 or B3. So it is some thing like this =Vlookup(a2,a:b[b2+1] or[b+2] {this is just a vierd example} ColumnA ColumnB ID Name 1 12082A IN-tuition 2 Ms. Gayle 3 Gayle Theresa 4 Sofiane 5 12082B tuition 6 Ms. Gayle 7 12298A Language Institute 8 Senouci Bereksi 9 AOUL 10 Bereksi Kindly Help ASAP, As I am Stuck in my assignment. Hi, Manish. The better way, of course, is to have the ID in col A, the company name in B, the individual name in C a...

want to grab Day of week in a LIST
I have a frequency field and it is a drop down the choices are any combination of days for example Mon, Wed, Fri or Mon, Tues or Wed or Wed, Fri- you get what I mean- ANY combination. Each cleaning job that needs to be done the frequency gets selected from the dropdown. That table is fine. When I go to Completing the jobs. I would like to run a query that pulls up all jobs for example due today(Wed). When I put this Format(Now(),"ddd") in the criteria for Frequency ONLY the jobs due on WED ONLY show up - would like ALL jobs where Wed is anywhere in the frequency...

Not enough memory #3
I am using publisher 2000 on a Windows 98 machine and it has worked fine for some time. Now for some reason when I try to open an existing publisher doc I get the message: There is not enough memory to complete this operation. To make more memory available, close other programs, and try again. I have closed all other programs and I still get this message. Does anyone have any idea's. All help is greatly appreciated. Tommy Tommy Romans wrote: > I am using publisher 2000 on a Windows 98 machine and it > has worked fine for some time. Now for some reason when I > try to open...

Distribution List is too large
I added too many names to my distribution list. Now when I try to open it, I get an error message that says "There is not enough memory on Microsoft Exchange Server". I would gladly split the list into two if I could figure out how to get access to it. Export does not seem to export lists. ...

Sending distribution list to others
Seems to me I once managed to send a distribution list to others so that all they had to do was drag and drop it into their address book or contacts list. is my memory palying tricks on me since I can't figure it out now. Robin Attach the DL as an Outlook Item to an RTF message. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Droopy" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message news:C_Nah.20470$Hp3.19554@clgrps13... > Seems to me I once managed to send a distribution list to others so that > all they had to do was drag and drop it into their address book or > contacts list...

Can the cities listed under the various time zones be edited
Oslo is not displayed under time zone Sh2008;114869 Wrote: > Oslo is not displayed under time zone You can't edit that list, but why do you care? You certainly know what time zone Oslo's in, so choose that time zone. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] http://forums.slipstick.com In Windows time zone list? Yes, it's just a registry setting, but its usually not worth the hassle. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mai...

Strange behaviour of Javascript-disabled elements on a SharePoint list
Hello everybody, I have a SharePoint list on which I have disabled some text fields in edit mode (I don't want users to be able to change the values): function DisableField(title){ for(var i = 0; i < document.all.length; i++) { var el = document.all[i]; if(el.title == title) { el.disabled = true; break; } } } DisableField("Field1"); However, when I save the edited list item, all the values previously contained in the disabled fields get deleted and the list item is saved with empty values in the disabled text fields. But other typ...

where can i find a list of excell formula's?
where can i find a list of excell formula's? You can find most of them in Excel's Help. You can also find them in a category view by going to Insert->Function in Excel. What is it that you are trying to do? "macart" wrote: > where can i find a list of excell formula's? Peter Noneley has a worksheet with an example for each function that he includes. The starting sheet is a list of functions. Excel Function Dictionary -- by Peter Noneley, A reference to definitely download and maintain on your computer, workbook with 157+ sheets, each with an explanation an...

Distribution Lists in Outlook 2003
When I send a note to a distribution list using Outlook 2003, the contacts in the distribution list do not alphabetize properly in the message headers. For the most part they are in order, but for some reason the last alphabetical name in the list is listed first, and then below that is everyone else in the correct order. What's up with this? Is this a bug, or do I have something set up incorrectly in my contacts? I'm pretty sure it's not the latter because I've set up several different lists with different users, and each time whoever is the LAST person in the lis...

Help with inventory list
Would be great if some one could help. I have an inventory list which would have over a 100 different products on it. These products are distributed to different departments in my business. Sheet 1 I type in the department name then part number and how many items, then vlookup brings up the info. But I can not work out how to subtract the amount I just entered from the inventory list which is in sheet 2. The same product can go to many departments. Have tried this but will only work on one line. =IF(Sheet1!A1:A100=100,(Sheet2!C1-(Sheet1!D1:D100))) "100" being the part number. Thanks ...

TOP 3 in row source
Hello In the row source of a listbox I have SELECT TOP 3 ... but it has no effect / displays more than 3 rows. Is TOP not valid in row sources? How can I get around this? I am ultimately trying to make the number of rows returned to the listbox to be variable based on a number which I calculate. I tried entering the constant 3 and it did not work. Robert Top three based on what? What is the entire SQL statement for the row source? Top will return a distinct number, but if the value you are using to sort on has matches, then it will return all the records that match the 3rd v...