disposable email address service?

Is there a disposable email address service that integrates with outlook to
some degree so I don't have to log-in via a browser to generate a new
address?

Plus, after using a web site to generate different addresses, I found it
hard to keep track which address was given to whom. Although the service I
use allows me to attach a note to each email address, there is no way to
quickly view the list of addresses and the notes attached to them. I have to
drill down each address to see the note, and doing this over a web site is
painfully slow.

0
nospam7515 (2084)

Google is your friend.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head-scratching, peter asked this group:

| Is there a disposable email address service that integrates with
| outlook to some degree so I don't have to log-in via a browser to
| generate a new address?
|
| Plus, after using a web site to generate different addresses, I found
| it hard to keep track which address was given to whom. Although the
| service I use allows me to attach a note to each email address, there
| is no way to quickly view the list of addresses and the notes
| attached to them. I have to drill down each address to see the note,
| and doing this over a web site is painfully slow.

0
MillyS (3228)
1/15/2005 7:08:07 AM
I was hoping to get a little bit more clue than the obvious (which didn't
work for me).

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
<millys@donteventhinkaboutmailingmeatmvps.org> wrote in message
> Google is your friend.

0
nospam7515 (2084)
1/15/2005 4:44:17 PM
This group supports Outlook, not anonymous email services.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head-scratching, peter asked this group:

| I was hoping to get a little bit more clue than the obvious (which
| didn't work for me).
|
| "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
| <millys@donteventhinkaboutmailingmeatmvps.org> wrote in message
|| Google is your friend.

0
MillyS (3228)
1/15/2005 6:19:06 PM
I want to know about anonymous email service that *integrates* with outlook,
if this is not the correct newsgroup, which one is?

If there is another newsgroup for anonymous email services, then the mvp
there could just as well tell me they don't answer questions about
outlook...

> This group supports Outlook, not anonymous email services.

0
nospam7515 (2084)
1/15/2005 8:07:52 PM
peter <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:

> I want to know about anonymous email service that *integrates* with
> outlook, if this is not the correct newsgroup, which one is?

I haven/t heard of any.  However, as Millie said, Google is your friend.
Using the search string "anonymous mail outlook -express" produces:

http://directory.google.com/Top/Computers/Internet/E-mail/Anonymous_Mailers/

Specifically, this one says it's compatible with Outlook:
http://www.neomailbox.com/
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Can't Send Emails
Hi I'm having problems sendin emails, they just sit in the outbox abd the following error message appears:- "An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Re: Your enquiry, reference number RM0124-9733', Account: 'pop.freeserve.net (1)', Server: 'smtp.freeserve.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0B" There is no problem receiving emails. This may have started about the time I upgraded to Outlook Express 6 although I'm not sure now if that was a coincidence. Any help gratefully received. Gareth Are you dialling up...

Deleting corrupt sending email
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: imap I have a corrupt email that keeps trying to be sent, but then return the error message that it cannot be sent (presumably because its corrupt). I can still send emails, it's just this one that's stuck as as there's no 'outbox' I can't see it to delete. Can anyone let me know how I can get rid of it? <br> Thanks. Quit Entourage, then relaunch it while holding down the Shift key. This will disable any schedules that run at startup, i.e. Entourage won't try ...

Can not open folders containing emails. Says server not availble
I cannot open my folder for email files in Outlook. Get error message saying "set of folders could not be opened. Server is not available. Contact your administrator." What version of Outlook? What type of email acount/profile was created for Outlook to use? Did this work before? "Gil Moorman" <Gil Moorman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:821C5535-AAD2-4C13-9BD4-C9EE4BB2798A@microsoft.com... > I cannot open my folder for email files in Outlook. Get error message saying > "set of folders could not be opened. Server is not a...

Need Advise for Two Email Domains
Hello-- We currently receive email to our domain "abc.com" and want to eventually switch over to another domain we own, "xyz.net." For about three months, we want to receive email to both domains until our members get used to the new address. I added an MX and Host A record in our DNS server and we get email internally to the new "xyz.net" address. I contacted our ISP that hosts our website and had them create a new MX record with the new domain there, but we still cannot get email sent to the "xyz.net" address that is sent from the outside. Ca...

export email address'
Greetings, Any one know of a way to export email adress' of my customers? Seems that RMS can export limited info. JVM You can either modify the customer list report yourself and add Email as another column or download the Customer List with Email Address from the CusotmerSource Reports Library. http://tinyurl.com/ntuz8 Rob "lax guy" <lax guy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EF3E34A9-1721-4A91-9792-4D6D8A68AC8C@microsoft.com... > Greetings, > Any one know of a way to export email adress' of my customers? > Seems that RMS can export limited ...

Re: Add email address to outlook
Ben, Thanks for the reply. When I right click on the sender's name I don't have the option to "add sender to address book". Is there a way to add it. I did have that option when I used Outlook Express. thank you ...

accessing address book in Outlook 2002
I recently had a fire and had to get a new computer. My ISP is MSN dialup. My new computer has Outlook 2002 and I want to use this instead of Hotmail to access my mail. I now am able to send and receive messages through Outlook but I cannot access my address book that I had with Hotmail. I need help b/c i have 3 pages of contacts!! You have to use your browser to access the web based address book at Hotmail. Outlook is better used for POP mail. >-----Original Message----- >I recently had a fire and had to get a new computer. My >ISP is MSN dialup. My new computer has...

How to accept emails for non-exchange users?
When just using the IIS SMTP server, all emails coming in to invalid users at my.domain got put in the drop folder. We had another email system that would look in the drop folder for those .eml files and process them seperately. Now that we've switched to Exchange, any email that comes in for a recipient on my.domain that is not an exchange user is bounced. How can I get it to behave the same as the IIS SMTP server and drop emails not deliverable to exchange users in the drop or bad folder so my other system can grab them? - In Recipient Policy, uncheck "this Exchange Org...

SIGNATURE to all of outgoing emails
Dear All I`d like to add a message text as a signature to all of outgoing emails from my Exchange 2000 server please let me know if its possible to do it in server not a client like outlook any hints appreciated Regards Joupin www.joupin.com You can do it within Exchange using an event sink, but generally it's considered easier and also more reliable to get something like www.exclaimer.co.uk to do it for you. >-----Original Message----- >Dear All > >I`d like to add a message text as a signature to all of outgoing emails from >my Exchange 2000 server >please let ...

IIS Admin Service keep failing
Hi there, We have been running Exchange2003 on Win2003 Standard for the last year with little or no problems. Since December though, IIS Admin service keeps failing along with FTP Publishing, Smtp and Exchange Routing Engine. It auto restarts the services until the count reaches 50 and then stops (it reaches 50 in about 24 hours) We are running the latest levels on Server2003 and Exchange2003, EX Best Practices Analyser comes back fine. I found 1 article about this but it was to do with 2000 and says I dont need to apply the patch as it is included in SP1 System Log gives event ID 703...

How do I transfer email data from WinXp to Windows 7
I just set up a new computer with Windows 7 and need to transfer my email folders and emails contained therein from my old computer which has outlook express in WinXP. I would prefer to transfer the data with a USB flash drive as I have no cables or other perhipherals to utilize another method. I've checked the internet and tried several methods suggested therein but nothing has worked. Moreover, theres no reference with regard to transferring from Outlook Express to Windows Live Mail (Windows 7), if that has any bearing on my ability to effect the transfer. This may not b...

refresh Workplace screen or notify when new email
Our users are complaining that they don't know when new email comes into CRM. Has anybody found a good workaround? Maybe an automatic screen refresh or some sort of notification? I'd appreciate any ideas. Thanks. ...

Comcast Email
Well it looks like Comcast telephone "techs" know less than I thought. If you are using a Comcast high speed account away from your home you are supposed to set up different server ports than if you are using it at your home account. http://faq.comcast.net/faq/answer.jsp?name=17717&cat=Email&subcategory=Outlook%20Express It took 6 telephone "techs" and 3 weeks to finally get this information from a family friend! My daughter has her own Comcast account but she is using her email from the account at my house she used when she lived there. Comcast said it will work fi...

Emails delayed in queue,The remote server did not respond to a con
Hello all, running sbs 2003 exchange 2003 standard. I have this issue that has me stumped. It seems emails being sent from our users are getting delayed being sent out.They recieved by queue immidately, and just sit there for a long time (2+hours) When I try to force connect in exchange manager I get "The remote server did not respond to a connection attempt." I do have a reverse DNS file in place with the ISP. It seems to affect sending to .Mac accounts the most, but a lot of other emails to different addresses seem to get delayed. Any help or advice would be much appreciated...

Laptop to Desktop reading email
we have a desktop set up and all email comes in through it, the laptop can not read what the emails are...........why You allready posted this on the 28th, so far you have failed to answer the question posed in that first responce. "blonde needing help" <blondeneedinghelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2FB2E117-8964-4BC2-A2E4-1EA98083DBC1@microsoft.com... > we have a desktop set up and all email comes in through it, the laptop can > not read what the emails are...........why ...

sender email address...
Good days. I have got a problem... my company running an exchange 2003 server. and that I can send and receive without problem..e.g. me@abc.com Then, I have got an email account, say me@cba.com. all the incoming mail will be forward to me@abc.com. I can receive all without problem. When I want to reply email original to me@cba.com, I want to use me@cba.com as the sender address. but that the exchange server not allow that... how can I set exchange server to allow sender address as me@cba.com? thanks. oh... maybe making my problem more clearly. The outlook cannot send mail out with se...

view email in undisclosed recipients
how i can find email when i receive email with undisclosed recipients You'll only see the sender's email address. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Do you sync your mailbox with a smartphone or pda? http://forums.slipstick.com/showthread.php?t=39473 "w...

Offline Address Book Missing Entries
Hi, I have a big problem with Offline Address Book. In Adress Book I use customs attributes ( PR_EMS_AB_EXTENSION_ATTRIBUTE_X ) with some usefull information. It works fine on on-line client but on off-line client there are only some information about klient in offline address book. There are not any customs attributess. It's some way to get customs attributes to offline Address Book? Thank you in advance. No. The offline address book cannot be modified to contain custom = attributes.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 A...

Getting Rid of The (SPAM) label on my emails
How do I stop Outlook from Labeling inscomming messages as SPAM... even when that sentder is on my safe list. Many times my "good" email is labeled Spam... and the real junk gets through. GHF <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I stop Outlook from Labeling inscomming messages > as SPAM... even when that sentder is on my safe list. What do you mean by "labeling"? Outlook NEVER alters a message by adding words like "SPAM" to the subject. If you see that happening, it's because you're running an independent spam filt...

Email rule will not stop working
All, I have a email account that had a forwarding rule associated with it. The rule would forward all email to a specific user. I removed the rule yesterday using rules and alerts in outlook 2003, but it still continues to forward any email it recieves to the user. We are in the process of moving our mailboxes from a exchange 2000 to 2003 server. The mailbox with the auto forwarding rule is located on the 2000 server. Since I am only the assistant I cannot move the mailbox at this time. Can anyone give me some insight on what could be going on here? I am not that familar with how the rules wor...

Display senders actual address in Outlook
Ok, if I understand correctly, all versions of Outlook cannot display the actual email address of the sender in a column. It only displays the name of the sender. If, in fact, this is true that Outlook cannot aquire the actual adress, could somebody please explain the following to me: In Outlook 2003, Add someone to the Blocked Senders List by right clicking the email, going to "Junk Email", and clicking "Add sender to Blocked Senders List". Then go to the "Junk Email" folder, right-click the email, go to "Junk email" and click "Mark as Not Jun...

Stop forgetting to make attachements to emails with confirmation q
Too often I get or send an email that should have an attachment, but I forget to make the attachment. It would be great if outlook had the option to turn on a confirmation question if I am sending an email that contains words like, "Attached or attachment" and there was no attachment to the email. A simple "Did you intend to attach a file?" would be great. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message p...

LDAP & Exchange 2003 Address List
In attempt to create an Exchange 2003 Address List, I'm looking for the LDAP Query syntax to show all users, groups, contacts, etc EXCEPT when extensionattribute10=X OR extensionattribute10=Y OR extensionattribute10=Z. My starting point is: (Just Speculating) (&(mailnickname=*)(extensionattribute10!=X)) -- I have no idea what NOT EQUAL needs to be -- I don't know how to add the OR logic Anyone know of a good resource for this, or anyone willing to help? TIA! --Kirby kirbych@ptdprolog.net (K. Huntsinger) wrote: >In attempt to create an Exchange 2003 Address List, I'm ...

Outlook 2002 crashes when sending email from PDA
I can happily write and reply to emails on my pocket PC (HP2210). The emails get copied to the outbox of Outlook 2002 on my laptop correctly by ActivSync, but when Outlook sends the mails Outlook crashes. For emails created in Outlook on the laptop, there are no problems. Does anyone know what the problem/fix might be? Thanks, Jake Try posting this in a PocketPC group for best results. Jake wrote: > I can happily write and reply to emails on my pocket PC > (HP2210). The emails get copied to the outbox of Outlook > 2002 on my laptop correctly by ActivSync, but when Outlook ...

Opening emails
Does anyone know why it takes 5 - 6 seconds to open my messages? I have Windows XP Professional and Outlook 2002. This is a long shot, but try disabling the integration with Instant Messenger in Tools | Options | Other and see if that speeds things up. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Linda" <lrasmussen@morningsong.com> wrote in message news:023301c35ddd$9ef22210$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know why it takes 5 - 6 seco...