Display more than 1 month in Outlook 2007?

When I'm in my Calendar view, I'd like to see at least 3 months at a time in
the little calendars in the left-hand pane.  There's plenty of room, but only
1 month shows.

I can get more months if I expand that pane wider, but then it moves the
corresponding pane in the Inbox view also, which I don't want.

Help?
0
KathyN (4)

KathyN <KathyN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> When I'm in my Calendar view, I'd like to see at least 3 months at a
> time in the little calendars in the left-hand pane.  There's plenty
> of room, but only 1 month shows.
>
> I can get more months if I expand that pane wider, but then it moves
> the corresponding pane in the Inbox view also, which I don't want.

Collapse the buttons at the bottom of the Navigation Pane and the Date
Navigator will expand.  I've collapsed them all and I can view four months.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)
1/3/2008 4:19:46 PM
Thanks once again, Brian.  As soon as I posted the question, I went back and
now 3 months show, whereas they didn't before.  Gremlins, methinks.

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

> KathyN <KathyN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > When I'm in my Calendar view, I'd like to see at least 3 months at a
> > time in the little calendars in the left-hand pane.  There's plenty
> > of room, but only 1 month shows.
> >
> > I can get more months if I expand that pane wider, but then it moves
> > the corresponding pane in the Inbox view also, which I don't want.
>
> Collapse the buttons at the bottom of the Navigation Pane and the Date
> Navigator will expand.  I've collapsed them all and I can view four months.
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
KathyN (4)

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Looking for XPathReader 1.1
Where is XPathReader 1.1 available for download? I have 1.0 and found the 2005 MS announcement for 1.1 but the link was for godotnet which no longer exists. Nothing shows up in a search at the MS download center or Google. Bill ...

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Displaying property menu at runtime
Hello, Is there a way to display at runtime the property menu of a control so that the user may interact with the control? In my case, I'm speaking about the MsChart control which has a property menu at the design phase (when picking "properties" after right clicking on the control) Thanks Avi "avi" <aviben@bezeqint.net.il> wrote in message news:e2fc8178-471a-48b1-9671-fc81ca23c912@l14g2000yql.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way to display at runtime the property menu of a control so > that the user may interact with the control? > ...

Grammar check not working

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

displaying colors in an mfc application
Hi everyone, I'm working on an MFC application. The application is a treeview in which are represented some objects (persons, roles....). I have declared some bitmaps in the visual project to represent these objects. My problem is that some colors of the bitmaps are not displayed. I guess there is a palette problem or something like that. Does anybody have an idea of what the problem is? Thanks a lot for your help.... Fred Try using ILC_COLOR24 | ILC_MASK when you create your imagelist. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "fred" <fred@laposte.net> wrot...

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

Outlook OOF