Disappearing Text

Hi. All my new and existing mail in Outlook Express has
the subject line and the from populated, but the body of
the message won't come up. We get the hourglass and it
never goes away. Any ideas?
Please email answers to kevinbrand@earthlink.net. Thanks
Kevin

0
anonymous (74722)

Hi,

Start --> Run --> Regsvr32 inetcomm.dll

Hope this helps !!!

With Regards,

Sudharson.AN
"Kevin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi. All my new and existing mail in Outlook Express has
> the subject line and the from populated, but the body of
> the message won't come up. We get the hourglass and it
> never goes away. Any ideas?
> Please email answers to kevinbrand@earthlink.net. Thanks
> Kevin

0
meetsudhar (181)
4/1/2004 10:53:18 PM
Thanks so much for this tip ...it worked great!

0
anonymous (74722)
4/2/2004 2:02:22 AM
Hi,

U r welcome .... Anytime !!!

With Regards,

Sudharson.AN
"Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thanks so much for this tip ...it worked great!

0
meetsudhar (181)

importing text file into excel file using macro
Hi, How to import text file into excel file using Macro? Can this proces run on form menu button? Please help and give me some ideas of doin it. I have attached a text file for your reference. Thanks, An Attachment filename: rdata.txt Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=66130 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com >Hi, >How to import text file into excel file using Macro? Can this process >run on form menu button? Please help and give me some ideas of doing >it. I have attached a text file for your r...

How zoom/increase font size of Office 2004 "Help" text?
Font sizes can be set for Word, Excel and Entourage. You also can zoom in to enlarge the View of text in Office 2004 components´┐Ż documents. How does one do this with the small-font text in Help? Respectfully, Norm On 9/14/04 1:36 AM, in article BD6BFBA9.49F3%nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu, "Norman R. Nager, Ph.D." <nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu> wrote: > Font sizes can be set for Word, Excel and Entourage. You also can zoom in > to enlarge the View of text in Office 2004 components´┐Ż documents. > > How does one do this with the small-font text in Help...

Printing without certain text (i.e., answers, notes)
Does anyone know an easy way to print two versions of a document? For example, I need to print a student version without answers and instructor's notes. Thanks, TM One way would be to use a style (call it Answers for example), when you want to print out the students copies change the color of the style Answers to white. That should do it. "TM" <t_mccollough@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e6czHS2YDHA.1384@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know an easy way to print two versions of a document? For > example, I need to print a student version without answers an...

How do you get the maximum value to display in text box form
In a form, if I have 4 text boxes and 3 of them will contain a number. How do you get the maximum value to display in the 4th. I have tried many different things, I can make it work for a single field in a table, but that finds the value through all records. I just want it to display the max value from the numbers on the form, which could be different for various records. You could use something like this as the Control Source of the 4th text box (the underscore is for ease of reading here, and must be removed from the Control Source): =IIf([Field1]>[Field2] And [Field1]>[Field3],...

Excel cells should take number format and/or optional text eg Dec.
I usually pre-set number formats and other limitations on forms to ensure that I get the information that I need. Often, however, the date is vague and requires text, e.g., Nov 2005 instead of 11/1/05, which is Excel's default if you type in "Nov 2005." I can alleviate the issue on my own work, but my forms need to remain locked when being used by others. My suggestion is that an option be offered so a cell could take either/or text or number in the case of dates. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the ...

customized views disappear
Every so often my customized views for various folders just disappear. I've created them by copying the current view and modifying the copy, but periodically my copies disappear from the View menu. It seems to pick on my Tasks views regularly, while other customized views (e.g. mail) are fine. This is an Outlook 2002 w/Exchange server environment. Any ideas? ...

Autofill Text
I am trying to create a series of text sets, eg. aaa-aaz, aab-abz, but find that I cannot autofill unless the series contains numbers or dates. Can any one suggest a simple answer for this as I am not an experienced user of EXCEL. It seems that filling in each series individually is the answer but it's a lot from aaa to zzz. Would be greatful for any assistance. Cheers "Ryko" <sourcemusic@tsn.cc> wrote in message news:ADBE64DF-285A-4050-B88E-A98BFCD84CD4@microsoft.com... > I am trying to create a series of text sets, eg. aaa-aaz, aab-abz, but find that I cannot autofill...

inverting text box or fonts for artwork
I cannot figure out how to invert text that is inside a text box. If there is not any way to do this is there a way to invert text outside a text box? Thank you for your help Kathy The entire text box gets inverted. If you want just a line or a word to invert, you need to make a separate text box. Just make the box active, select the icon that looks like a line with an arrow head in a circle and click on it. BTW, this is with Publisher 2000. -- Don Vancouver, USA, a great city in one of the 45+ countries in America! "Kathy Keating" <revskc@mcdeb.com> wrote in message n...

Adjusting Two Columns with Text
I have two columns. I've entered numbered text in each column. As I add more numbered items, the second column keeps adjusting itself downward. Is there anyway to freeze the second column as I add items to column one? I am not really sure what you mean by "the second column keeps adjusting itself downward". Do you have a two column table, or is the document formatted with columns? It sounds like you may have the former when what you want is the latter. Format the document so that it has two columns (via the Page Setup section of the Page Layout tab in Word 200...

Shrinking font in Report Text Box
I have strings of varying length that I need to display in the same text box, so I would like to be able to shrink the text if it would otherwise be truncated. I've read other, similar posts but still have a question. It seems that Lebans AutoSizeFont is the right module for me to download (http://www.lebans.com/autosizefont.htm), but having done that, I'm not sure how to "apply" it to the text box in question. I've got no experience using modules. Could someone walk me through it? Thanks, Keith Keith wrote: >I have strings of varying length that I need to...

flag disappears when import messages from oe6
When I import messages into outlook 2003 from OE6 on the same computer,flags on the messages disappears & flag column on outlook is blank Any way to import falgs too with messages. As i have lots of messages which are flagged on OE6 & very difficult to flag them on outlook 2003 manually Attique khawaja I don't think these get migrated. Try it again but this time choose Export from within Outlook Express. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "khawaja" <anony...

Vanishing Entourage Message Text
OK, so here's a good one. On the MacBook Pro, running latest OS and up to date Office 2004, some email messages display no text. Toggling the "display complex HTML" does not resolve this. If I get the same message forwarded through another user, it often displays properly. Suggestions? Dan Hi Dan, are you by any chance connected to an Exchange 2003 server? If yes, Microsoft released a patch a week or two ago which introduced a bug in OWA. They are aware of the problem and working on a fix. If that does not explain your problem, you'll have to post back and be more sp...

excel grid lines over lapping the text
Closer to the bottom of a printed Excel spread sheet the text is moving into the lines. I cannot tell if the grid or the text is moving. I am a printer technician for HP and I have looked at the printer and it is OK. The driver has been updated also. Can anyone else? I won't bore you with the standard 'Update the Printer Driver' answer, because if anyone's got the latest then you have :-) I did try a Google on it, and found practically zip on solutions for this, other than one suggestion from Nick, that you may want to give a go:- >>I doubt Excel and strange though it ...

cell to have comma-delimited values based on text
I have a table called "220_reference" with a column name "Part Number" having a sample value of below: 4047122(All Dash no.), 4057222(All Dash no.), 4058222(All Dash no.), 4060122(All Dash no.) The entire value is in one cell representing the "Part Number" column(defined as general type so text I suppose). Simple enough. But what I need to do is take any number that has "(All Dash no.)" after it and search through a column in another table to retrieve any rows that have that number(text) in it. The other table name is "220" with ...

Outlook 2003 bug -can't insert note as text
When creating a mail message, choose Item from the Insert menu, then try to insert a note as text. All that is inserted into the mail is the date and time the note was last modified. Outlook XP and Outlook 2000 don't have this bug - they correctly insert the text of the note into the body of the mail. Nick ...

Menu in Word behaving oddly; items (like the entire contents of the Tools menu) disappearing...
Hey, I'd be oh-so-grateful if anyone has any idea how I could address this problem. I'm quite mystified. I'm running MS Word for X on my Mac (OS 10.4.3), and lately some odd things have begun happening. At first I was just working around them, but I've decided live my computer life too much that way (ignoring problems and hoping they go away), so thought I should look into this before it gets out of control. Items have been disappearing from the Word menu bar. That is, for instance, after I had used the "Symbols" option under the "Insert" menu one day, it di...

Customization option disappears under settings
Sometimes when we are logged onto Web crm we can see the customizations button on the navigation pane under settings. Other times it has disappeared altogether and the only way to get it back is to delete the temporary internet files. Does anyone know of a permanent solution for this? I assume this is CRM4. Do you also have CRM Outlook client on this machine? I have found that the Customisations option is not always avaliable in the outlook client, and if you have opened outlook before opening the web, the option will not be in the web client. You can change this my editing the isv.c...

Wizard button text
I am creating a Wizard with slightly non-standard behaviour and I need to change the text of the Finished and Cancel buttons. I can use SetFinishText() for the Finished button but can't see a way to change the text of the Cancel button. Is it possible to do this? The reason I want this behaviour is that the Wizard allows the user to configure devices and I want them to be able to set up several devices without restarting the Wizard each time. So the "Finished" button would be better labelled "Configure" or "Apply" because it applies the settings to ...

Text and Formula in the Same Cell
Good Morning, Everyone - Here's what I'm trying to do: I have a cell that has text - "Vendo Name" - and I also want that cell to contain a formula (counta). I this possible? Thankx, C -- theboatdud ----------------------------------------------------------------------- theboatdude's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1024 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27525 Here's an example: ="Vendor Name: "&COUNTA(B:B) HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- > >Goo...

Unbound Text Box Help
I have an unbound text box called TYPE, that I want to display the name of a transaction type. See below code. I have added this to the BeforeUpdate and the AfterUpdate and the TYPE remains blank. This is DSform and the infromation is for display purposes only. Does anyone have any suggestions on why this is not working and what I can do to correct my ways. Matt Private Sub TYPE_BeforeUpdate() If Me.TRANS_TYP = "S" Then Me.TYPE = "SALES FORECAST" End If If Me.TRANS_TYP = "I" Then Me.TYPE = "INVOICE" End If ...

disappearing e-mail 04-21-10
This has happenend several times: Vista; When I open my e-mail, some email just disappears, it's not in any folder, it's just gone. I''ve read other threads that say make sure you are are set to show all messages and I am. What next? "Trish1856" <pmf1856@cox.net> wrote in message news:C8EFF7C5-B8C5-4F52-8D9F-070299902F6C@microsoft.com... > This has happenend several times: Vista; When I open my e-mail, some > email > just disappears, it's not in any folder, it's just gone. I''ve read other > threads that say make...

Fill in text from drop down list box in Excel
Hello, I have created a drop down list box but the list is getting too big and the user has to scroll down the list to select the data. Is there a feature I can use to display the data that start with the same string. For example: If I type "Be" in my box, the box could display the list that start with "BE or Be". I created the drop down list by using "Data", chose "Validation", and chose "List" from the "Allow" tab. Thanks for your help. Bexi Bexi If your drop-down list if from Data Validation, you cannot have Autocomplete. T...

Disappearences
I am visiting Germany for two weeks, and will probably not have the Internet available, so enjoy your time without me. Unfortunately, I will be coming back. (Sorry David) -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm Hey, Ed, have a wonderful time, my granddaughter is in Berlin studying classical harp, say hi to her. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Ed Bennett" <the_nerd@mvps.org> wrot...

Shortcut key for centering Text
Hi, I'm a longtime Lotus 123, Word and Powerpoint user finally being forced to Excel. One of the very first things I tried to do in Excel was to center some text in a cell with a shortcut key. In every Microsoft application I've ever used(I think), I've been able to left align with (ctrl l), right align with (ctrl r) and center with (ctrl e). This works in Word and Powerpoint etc etc. But I can't get it to work in Excel. Surely there is a simple shortcut key to center text in excel, isn't there. I mean, this is such a basic thing. I don't want to have to grab my m...

How can I recover a subfolder that has disappeared?
I have lost a subfolder file from Outlook. and a subfolder disappeared. I am using Microsoft Office 2003, SP1 is it in the deleted items folder? Do you see it if you use the folder list view (Ctrl+6) ? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM How many email accounts are in your...