Disappearing email #2

Dear Jeff,
I'm apologize if I'm missing something obvious here, but I
can't see the item(s) on the View menu which determines
whether or not all messages are displayed...
Steve

to view all
>messages.

0
anonymous (74722)

forwarding in Exchange 2003 #2

Disaster Recovery for CRM 1.2
Does anyone have any documentation on the steps to backing up CRM 1.2? We want to make sure we are backing CRM 1.2 up correctly if the server should go down. We were unable to find any documentation on Microsofts website for a step by step backup solution. Right now we are just backing the CRM databases using the scheduler in SQL; is this ALL that is required and if so do we backup ALL of the databases or just certain ones? The owners of the company want to make sure we can restore ALL of the data if needed. -- Thank You, Troy Hi Troy Microsoft have included details of backing...

2 Questions
Hi I run Win 2K with Excel 2K Question 1 I have some VB code in the "Sheet 1" module of my excel file. The code is as follows: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) If Target.Column <> 12 Then Exit Sub On Error GoTo ErrHandler Application.EnableEvents = False Target.Formula = UCase(Target.Formula) ErrHandler: Application.EnableEvents = True End Sub I would like this code to run automatically whenever the file is opened. (I am assuming that this would remove the enable/disable dialog box option when opening the file) Can someone tell ...

getdlgitemtext #2
Hi, I meke code from example behind, and not working corectly, buffor "String1" they are no my text in IDC_EDIT1 it is a somthing wrong this bufor, may please send me good idea. void CDialogPASS::OnBnClickedButtonDp2() { CString String1; GetDlgItemText(IDC_EDIT1, String1); } mike 1010 Is IDC_EDIT1 an actual control? I've seen this fail when the control ID changes due to editing of the dialog. joe On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:44:33 +0200, "1010" <mig1010@wp.pl> wrote: >Hi, > >I meke code from example behind, and not working >corectly,...

missing buttons #2
I just installed the new Office 2003 edtion. I went into e-mails and my send button and now my paper clip button are missing. I've checked in where you can add buttons but they're not in their either. What can I do to find them. Are you using Word as your e-mail editor? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:4E889BAD-E127-4AF8-BC98-7AB117D0B90B@microsoft.com, Sharon wrote: > I just installed the new Office 2003 edtion. I went into e-mail...

Multiple Outlook #2
I imported an Outlook 2000 pst file into Outlook 2003. Now when I open Outlook my Personal Folders appears 4 times in the left hand "All Mail Folders" When I close Outlook it gives me an error and msvbvm60.dll is mentioned. Any help on how to correct this issue would be greatly appreciated. Mick ...

queue stuck #2
HI... i ahve exchange 2003 and i am facing problem that i am getting lot junk email and all messagess are stuck in queue ..after that my server hang so i need to restart server and clear the queue before restart it does't allow me to clear the queue ... pls help me .. tejal ...

Trouble sending emails #2

display name #2
hi i have this problem: when i send a mail massage from an application by exchange 2003, in outlook i see the e-mail address (xx@mydomain .com) and not display name (Customer Care) how can i resolve it? Thanks An application should allow you to specify display name for sender. Does it send via SMTP or MAPI? Matrix_pd wrote: > hi > i have this problem: when i send a mail massage from an application by > exchange 2003, in outlook i see the e-mail address (xx@mydomain .com) and > not display name (Customer Care) > > how can i resolve it? > > Thanks -- Please re...

slow emails
We are using exchange 2000 sever. and we have one user on one machine that her emails take awhile to process, up to 3hrs possibly. She is running outlook 2002, with all updates as of 10/9/03. I have figured in the past that it was just the other servers the mail was going through that was slowing it down. But when she uses, another persons acount on another machine it runs fine. Is this and outlook/machine problem, a server problem, or a problem that is out of my hands? Or is there a problem at all? >-----Original Message----- >We are using exchange 2000 sever. and we ha...

double lookup #2
In Excel2000, I need help with the following formula: my data is arranged like this ( I can rearrange if needed).. joe pete sue rating 30 10 5 A 20 5 3 B 10 2 1 C I then have values for joe, pete, sue. I want to look up the name and then give me the rating. The numbers may not be exact. For example, I want the output to look like this ( with the formula looking up the rating) name amount rating (formula needed) joe 11 C pete 7 B sue 1 C Can someone please help me with the formula to fi...

Disappearing pop-ups
I asked about this a few weeks ago but didn't get an answer, but it's so annoying that I'm trying again. My new laptop (Win XP Pro) has an irritating problem where various kinds of pop-up boxes and messages appear briefly, and then disappear again a split-second later. This isn't specifically an Access issue (it happens in lots of other places too) but I'm asking about it here because (i) it does happen in Access (ii) it annoys me the most in Access because that's where I mostly am and (iii) folks around here generally know a lot more about most things than fol...

links in emails
When I try to open a link included in an email nothing happens? Hi, This problem can be caused by several different things. Do you receive an error message when you click on a hyperlink, or does nothing happen at all? Can you use hyperlinks in other programs, such as Word? Please have a look at the following Knowledge Base articles to see if these resolve your problem. 177054.KB.EN-US OLEXP: Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not Start Web Browser You can access this article by clicking on the link below. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;177054 257464.K...

email set up in publisher

Attachment Size #2
Hi ! Is it possible to block the adding of attachments in an=20 outlook client ? Or block the adding for attachments that=20 are bigger than 2 MB for example ? Can i get an error=20 Message or something ? (I think about an GPO or Registry=20 change or something else....) I have Users around here with Pop3 Outlook 2000 and=20 Outlook 2003 Clients. The Problem is that some of them are=20 trying to send Mails with Attachments with 300 (three=20 hundred!!) MB or something else like that.... Because they=20 don=B4t look an the size of their attachments. So the Mail is going through our WAN over ...

multiple revieve of emails
I recieve multiple copys of emails in outlook. In some cases I get 100 copys of the exact same message, in other cases it is ok, then others many times Only one message on server Jim <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recieve multiple copys of emails in outlook. In some > cases I get 100 copys of the exact same message, in other > cases it is ok, then others many times Only one message on > server Usually caused by 1) Send/receive interval too small or 2) server timeout value too small or 3) rules that don't contain the "stop processing more rules...

Delay receiving email
Hi, We use Exchange 2000 and Windows 2000. I have recently been expeirencing intermitent delays in receiving email from two seperate domains.The delays are usually 3 hours but sometimes even longer. In the header info the delay happens at the last hop before reaching our domain. I have checked the exchange logs as well as the logs on our gateway but they do not indicate any delay once we receive the email. I am not sure what else I should do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Bryan ...

Covert v. 2000 -> v. 2.0

HELP!! Viewing email images

Outlook 2003
Is there a way to force all incoming email to be received as plain text in OL-2003? TIA -- howard How about: "Tools | Options | E-Mail Options | Read all standard mail in plain text"? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Stockholm Consulting Group/KSG http://www.scgab.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/computers/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "Howard Cross" <no-spam@No-Spam.com> wrote in message ...