Disappearing Calendar Items

Has anyone seen where calendar items will randomly
disappear past a certain date?
0
anonymous (74722)

Checked your view settings to make sure they aren't filtering something?
Have you got auto-archive enabled, perhaps? Are you on an Exchange server?

rdshp wrote:
> Has anyone seen where calendar items will randomly
> disappear past a certain date?

0
lanwench (7567)

Sharing calendar using MS Exchange
We currently are using Small Business Server 2003. I have Outlook 2003 setup to use the MS Exchange. I have 1 project manager that wants to use the main calendar because it gives him the reminders, and wants to create another calendar for his "shared" appointments. I know that I can make his main calendar not sharable, but I cannot get his "Shared" calendar so that other users can see it. I have setup the permissions so the default is "reviewer" and have even tried to setup each user to have a permission of viewing only. Is this the correct way of doing thi...

How do u link the birthday of the contacts to "one" certain calendar?
I want to have a separate calendar just for the birthdays of all the contacts. But when it asks me "do u want to add as an event to the calendar?" I click yes, it'll show up too all the calendars. is there a way to link it to ONE of my choice? thanks In news:1156289723.533387.100170@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, MuNcHkiN <dyiu619@gmail.com> typed: > I want to have a separate calendar just for the birthdays of all the > contacts. But when it asks me "do u want to add as an event to the > calendar?" I click yes, it'll show up too all the calendars. i...

View multiple calendars in one
I want to create multiple calendars in one instance of Outlook. I then want to have a calendar that consolidates all entries in all the other calendars. Any ideas if/how this is possible? Thanks, Tim Creating sub-calendars is easy. Consolidating them all onto one is hard. I wouldn't do it that way myself, instead I would use categories and views. Have a single calendar and create categories for the various sub-calendars you want to have. You can then use custom views to show you only the "calendars" you want to see at any given time. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNot...

Calendar Doesn't Show All Data
In Outlook 2002, the calendar view for a day is limited to only showing the first 6 items. All the data is there but there is no indication of it unless you think to look at it using a table or timeline view. This problem is solved in Outlook 2003. Is there a soultion for Outlook 2002 in the interim? Larry Fresinski lf10@cornell.edu ...

Group disappeared from Google Groups
This Newsgroup disappeared from Google Groups today. Hope temporarily, not permanently Never mind - but from now on to find this group in Googlegroups, have to search by its full name: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general I for all these years would just enter partial: "vista.general" and it would popup in search results, but not today. Have to enter full name. Strange In article <eqJqlJs9KHA.2248@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, Stan Starinski <China@stealsUSJobsPatentsSoftwareMusicVideo> wrote: > >This Newsgroup disappeared from Google Groups today...

Sorting in the Item lookup screen
When searching for items using Description in the Items screen, why does the search drop to the bottom of the page as I start typing the Description I'm looking for - then the items that follow the item i find are all off the bottom of the screen? I have the Descriptions sorted in increasing order. I would like to have the selection stay at the top of the screen. The opposite happens when you have the description sorted in decreasing order. You type in the item you're looking for, the selection goes to the top of the screen and all of the Descriptions below that item are off...

Contents of Windows Mail folders disappeared. Help please....
Hi.... I use Windows Mail on Vista Home Premium; and a POP3 email client (a small regional company...not a well-known one). On my Windows Mail page I have about 30 folders where I click and drag messages I want to keep long-term or short-term. I have a new iPod Touch and am learning how to set it up for email etc. There is no email program set up on this iPod yet. While the iPod was plugged into the computer, I was browsing Windows Mail menus. I opened the tools menu and I accidently hit "Synchronize All". All the messages in my Windows Mail folder disappeare...

Item counts on X Report
Currently we see Department sales and % of total sales. Is there a way to replace the "Report.Department.PercentageSales" variable with a total item count for sales in that department? ...

add a new item to the context menu of Oulook
How to add a new item to the context menu of the Selection in outook contact list? Not possible. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "soja" <sojah@atinav.com> wrote in message news:013601c3d9a0$87887e50$a001280a@phx.gbl... | How to add a new item to the context menu of the Selection | in outook contact list? ...

MS Publisher calendar
Is there a way to export a calendar created in MS Publisher into MS Outlook? mcm wrote: > Is there a way to export a calendar created in MS Publisher into MS Outlook? No. None whatsoever. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org ...

OL 2003
I've recently created two new calendar type Public Folders on our Exchange Server 2003 from my PC running OL 2003. I have the Taskpad view enabled on the RHS of the screen as I like to see a year in advance. On existing Public Folders, the taskpad shows a 2 x 6 matrix of monthly calenders. Eg I see January 2005 through to January 2006. When I click on one of the new public folders, I only see two calendars in the top of the Taskpad view (Feb & Mar). If I then click a day in February, Outlook only then draws up the 2 x 6 matrix to fill the taskpad. Also, I'm sure this is ...

Adding a menu item to Microsoft Outlook
I want to add a new menu item to Outlook.(eg: Tool->MyMenuItem). When I click this particular menu item, an exe should be invoked( this exe is generated by a C++ programmer). I have been told that it is possible to do this using COM add-in. I am totally new to COM add-ins. Can someone help me out on how exactly a menu item can be added using a COM add-in. A sample code would be of great help. Apart from COM add-ins is there any other way to do the same(I want to keep my implementation in C++/VC++). Thanks, B See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/comaddins.htm for li...

Disappearing last name
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: intel With Entourage, Word, Power Point and Excel, after typing my last name and hitting the space bar it disappears. You can imagine how inconvenient this is. Any ideas how I can fix this? Weird. Try looking in Tools | AutoCorrect, preferably in Word, and see if there is an AutoCorrect entry set up to replace your name with anything else. Lois_in_VT@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2004 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) > Processor: intel > > With Entourage, Word, Power Point and Excel, after typing...

Using extender on Purchase Receipt Items lines
I don't know if this question correspond to this Discussion Group; if not please advice where to address it. I would like to use extender to add a field per line items in the Receipt window. I want to record the actual cost the Vendor placed on thier invoice sent with shipment (right or wrong). The purpose is to compare Vendor's cost against whats originally negotiated. Whats the best way to create a field per Items lines using extender? Question answered. I got the field in the Grid. I didn't see the grid option in the Extender window setup; works excelent. "...

Unread Email Folder Disappeared
Hi, For some reason, one day I come to work and the 'Unread' folder in my Outlook 2003 just disappeared. I can't seem to figure out why. I've reinstalled Outlook 2003 as well, and that didn't solve the problem. Please help!! Harry Right click on your Search Folders and select the option to create a new one. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and findi...

Exchange 5.0
We have an elderly exchange 5.0 box and when I drill down to the Mailbox resources section things don't look right. One particular user is showing in there as having 5800 items in his mailbox. Well when I open his email, there is nothing in his calendar, about 12 contacts, and 22 email in his inbox. All other folders are empty, including deleted items. his journal says no items to be displayed. Where on earth are these 5800 items coming from? We are trying to slim down our 1.2gig priv.edb file and things like this probably aren't helping. Regards Victoria Right click the" OU...

LIne item in SOP
I would like to know of a why to reflect milestones on a sales line item. What I mean by this is the product needs to get various stages completed before it can be released to the ultimate customer. Such as quality control testing and approval for licensing of the product. Does anybody know of a ISV that would be able to handle something like this? Need to keep track of about 18 milestones for each line item in a sales order. Thanks If you consider customizing it, please, let me know. We can help you. inquire@flogility.com "Precipio" wrote: > I would like to know...

Unread Items in Non-Mail and Post Items
I've noticed that whenever I have unread items in my Inbox or other "Mail and Post Items" folder, the number of unread messages shows up in parentheses in the Folder List next to the corresponding folder. I have similar numbers in parentheses next to non-"Mail and Post Items" (such as Calendar, Contact and Notes). Does this count represent unread messages and if so, how do I access them? They count as unread/unopened items in the other folders. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN viru...

Printing Item Notes on Receipt
I sell classes and would like the date and time of the class to print on the receipt. We ring each class as a different item. Is there some way to print a note on the receipt for certain items? Thanks for any info. This would help us a lot! Daniela Stout Cozy Quilt Shop Daniela, How about Sub Descriptions? First Sub is the Date, Second is the Time. To make them print and display, SO Manager | File | Configuration | Options tab | Items options | checkmark Show Item Subdescriptions and/or Show previous defined... -- * "Daniela" <Daniela@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Remove Multiple items from a Site
version 7.50g30 Is there a way to remove multiple items from a site all at once? I have been using the Item Quantities Matenence window, but can only do one item at a time. I have several hundred items to remove. Thank you I've done it with a macro, but I agree it should be part of the software...if you can add by ranges, why not delete? -Go to Tools/Macro/Record -give the macro a name -record yourself deleting one (including pressing the next arrow at the bottom, if they're in sequence) -go to Tools/Macro/Stop Record You can either then run it via Tools/Macro/Play (or Ctrl-F8)...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

Balance of only reconciled items
I switched from M04 to M06 a few months back and now can't figure out where M06 shows the balance of reconciled items only (I can find "today's balance" and "bank balance" only) Did they change for M06 or am I overlooking something simple (or was it never in M04)? ...

displaying the months on a graph by fiscal year not calendar year
I have a query in which I have included the tblmonth, which has a number and its corresponding month according to fiscal year...i.e., Month, MonthID October, 1 Novemer, 2 December, 3 and so on. I am creating chart off of this query and need the chart to show display the actual month but sort it in the order of MonthID. For example my graph has the months listed at the bottom but they go in alpha order versus fiscal year order which is what I need. How can I correct this so the graph will display the appropriate month in its appropriate order? I got this one figured out. Thanks &quo...

Inbox shows as calendar
Hi all, My outlook behaves strange. I have Windows XP Pro, Outlook 2003 and use a SBS2003 with latest SP's and hotfixes. When I first start my computer and Outlook (main and additional account on Exchange), the inbox of the additional account shows up as a calendar. Restarting Outlook does not solve this. Remounting of the IS fixes the problem but after rebooting the server the problem returns. I have repaired, defragmented the IS but the problem keeps coming back. On my notebook with the exchange connector the same happens. Any clues, solutions? TIA have you tried opening outlook with t...

Calendar Indicator
I'm stumped...the boss just asked why his Calendar item shows (2) behind it...like the Inbox does for Unread Mail...I can't recreate it or figure it out...anyone know why/how to do this? If someone else has access to his calendar and can add items to it, there may be some appointments that he hasn't read yet. Switch his calendar to an unfiltered table view, such as By Category, and you should be able to find the unread items listed there. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsg...