Disappear the check box option of Auto save reply email address to my contact List.

Hi,
I am using MS Office 2000 sp3 and run under Windows XP SP2.
I find that the check box option of Auto save the reply email address to my
contact List are disppeared.

What's the problem.

Please advise.

Regards,
Derek Yim

0
dalikyim (1)

You tell us. Nothing happens for no reason. What changes did you make to
your configuration?
Only the Internet Mail Only mode of Outlook ever had this option. Is that
still the mode you are running?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Derek" <dalikyim@netvigator.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I am using MS Office 2000 sp3 and run under Windows XP SP2.
> I find that the check box option of Auto save the reply email address to
> my
> contact List are disppeared.
>
> What's the problem.
>
> Please advise.
>
> Regards,
> Derek Yim

0
russval (3097)

Combo Box on Form
I have a combo box on my form created from the Combo Box wizard in design view. It worked great this morning. Now it has reverted to the old problems I had in the beginning. The combo box for some reason will pull and change existing records. I then went and cleared the table and now it won't let me input any information. I know there has to be a simple fix to this.... what am i doing wrong?? Do you have any code attached to the combo box events? Take a look at the event properties. -- Dorian "Give someone a fish and they eat for a day; teach someone to fish and th...

multiple email addressess ?
how can we store multiple email addresses for one contact. i only see option for one add..? Hi, There are three email attributes in contact entity. emailaddress1 is by default added on form. If you want to also want to add other two than open customization form of contacts and add fields named emailaddress2 and emailaddress3. You can add more custome email fields also. You may contact me directly at my email address if you need any help on this. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gma...

applying auto archiving
Hello evryone. I am not a sys admin or a programmer. My company is short on cash. So I am trying my best for the past 2 weeks to find a solution for auto archiving for all 200 mailbox users that we have. I have implemented a GPO to apply settings for auto archiving but the problem we have is that the archive.pst is still locall. I have researched online and foung that CDO can help view the hidden "IPC.MS.Outlook.AgingProperties" and alter it and this CDO can loop nd perform the same task for all folders within a user’s mailbox. I would like some help with this please. I know t...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

data input in text box

Address book updating...

function to check for entry
I'll try and make this as clear as I can... I am looking for a function that will check column b,c,d,e for an entr if there is an entry then check row n in the same row for it's value. that's the first bit, then I need to be able to check the date valu (month) in column a and total it for the month. perhaps I could run the first function only looking for month=1 o something and just run it 12 times? not sure how to go about this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com well I've got this far but it still doesn't work and gives an error: =IF(MONTH(A3:A167)=4,...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Outlook 2003

hyperlinking email addresses

Options > Clean Up Now
First there is no community for Outlook Express 6 - Hopefully a Microsoft person will respond. Under 'options' > (tab) 'Maintenance' > there is a button that reads 'Clean Up Now'. The explanation reads that it will delete all downloaded messages. What the #%&!@ does that mean? Will all emails I have previously read be deleted? Is it only deleting the deleted messages? What? -- Shawn That should only apply to downloaded newsgroup messages. The outlook express newsgroup (yes there is one!) will be better able to answer the question. http://www...

Need help with Auto Filter

Grammar check not working

Addressing within Exchange 2003

"Save" preferences getting lost
List members: I work on long documents and want to save my work frequently. Every time I set the "Save" preference to a brief interval like five or ten minutes, the preferences seemingly resets itself to a default of thirty minutes. I'm using Word 2008 for the Mac on an Intel running 10.6.2. Thanks in advance for any thoughts. - Mark Pavlick Hi Mark: That indicates that your user ID does not have permission to write to the preference file that Word is using, or that something is replacing the preference file. With the help of your System...

Calculating age in a label or text box on a form
Hello All, I have a text box for birthdate for a user to enter the birthdate and I want to the age for the user to be automatically calcuated and displayed in another label called "Age." What formula can I use? Missy ...

saving and distributing a customized desktop
If there a way to customize one desktop and then copy the file to the other workstations so that they are set up the same way? I get calls all day from our users asking that I customizes their outlook to include some of the modifications I've made to my desk. We have Exchange Server and Outlook 2003 SP2. "Herb Segal" <herb@endlar.com> wrote in message news:Olsb5oBpKHA.5508@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > If there a way to customize one desktop and then copy the file to the other > workstations so that they are set up the same way? > > I get c...