Dimmed option

Dear Experts,

would you please help me to solve this small problem ??
when I expand the tools menu then MACRO , I find it
dimmed .

help me if you can please, thankx

0
anonymous (74722)

giving Snap to Grid option
Hi , I have a form designer application. I need to include a grid inside the designer so that users can drag and align controls based on the grid lines. Its basically giving users a default option of Snap to Grid option as seen in VB6.0 editor. Can someone help me in this regard? Thanks ion advance. Nishant If you would like to pay us to do the program I am sure one of us will be happy to do it. There is really no standard way of doing this. Anyway, if I was doing this I would have a variable that would give me the grid size. (something like 5, perhaps the user can change the grid size) N...

Create a "turn off the print prompt" option
When printing anything from GP you receive a printer prompt for copies after the prompt for destination. You can set up default printers and such for reports, however, you cannot get rid of all of the prompts. In some settings you need to be prompted for options of printing. But, the number of clicks to say ok I want to print this and accept defaults sometimes are 3 or more. This would be nice if a one click accepted everything you just printed. Or better yet, you combine the where to print with the printer dialog box, one screen all options. This combining of screens and minimizi...

Signature option disappears when using word as e-mail editor
Hello, I've got a weird problem. When I try to use word as my e-mail editor, I lose the ability to add signature. As soon as I check the box to use word as my e-mail editor, the signatures buttons are greyed out. Any advice? Thanks! Jeff Jeff Brooks-Manas wrote: > Hello, > > I've got a weird problem. When I try to use word as my e-mail editor, > I lose the ability to add signature. As soon as I check the box to > use word as my e-mail editor, the signatures buttons are greyed out. > > Any advice? > > Thanks! > > Jeff The signature option within ...

DTD options
I have a XML, DTD, and XSD documents. I am using them to store custom table mappings and import scheduling for my project. Here is what I am trying to figure out: In the DTD I have a "schedule" element with a "timing" attribute. There are hourly valid times so I created an attribute list containing the times that are valid. This works very well. However, my interface has a drop-down list containing these valid times the user can select from. Is there a way that I can obtain the options from the DTD and populate a drop-down list for the user to select from? Sh...

better options for time billing
there should be more options on better handling time billing for professional services like accountants and financial planners ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?m...

SQL Options-Adding new users in V9
Updated to V9.0, and also use PDK. When we hire a new employee we add the employee to PDK (which updates the SQL Database) At a later date the employee may become a Dynamics user so I need to set them up in Dynamics as a user also. In Version 7.5 there was an options for 'SQL Options' with 2 checkboxes, that were unchecked (did not update SQL database) when adding a new user. I cant find this option in version 9 and now can,t add users to Dynamics because I get that message 'A SQL Login with this user name already exists, Choose a different User name' GP 9.0 on SQL...

A2002: Set Options
In Czech version of Access we have VBA EN with EN menus, help, etc. In most cases it's not a problem. But I need strings for GetOption/SetOption method. It's very uncomfortable to write down those strings from the Option tabs. Where could I get Czech tranlation of "Set Options from Visual Basic" help? Thx for the idea & the link. The translator cannot be used.The translator:Show Status Bar => Ukazovat Spolecenske postaveni Piscina (non-sence & quite funny for status bar) :-DMS Access:Show Status Bar => Zobrazit stavovy radekVladoI have removed diacritics from s...

Remove Effect Option
I was given a 200 slide presentation. When it was some animations of text had an effect option that after the animation the text changed colors. Unfortunately some have it some do not and they change different colors. Is there a way in VBA to search all the animations and to either standardize it to all the same color or to remove this option completely?? SoRry for the typo When i pasted it into my reader something got screwed up If anyone is interested I did make some progress I was given a 200 slide presentation. When it was made some text animations had an aftereffect o...

Adding on Option to an Option Group
I have created a form to give a report of 3 tables and give the user the ability to sort on a column by checking the check box on the header. I had to add another field to one of the tables and now need to add this to the option group.. how? Thanks Sue Found it - for others, you need to add the field to the record source for the form, then with the option group selected, open the field list and drag the new field onto the option group (at least I hope that is it) Sue (Sometimes it actually pays off to have a stack of books over a foot high on Access) "Design by Sue" wrote...

Email Templates should have option for attachments
There should be an option to attach a file (or files) to a template email. Many of my clients want to use bulk email not just for marketing activities but for things like RFPs, questionaires, newsletters, etc. I understand that this could cause issues by attaching a large file to thousands of email activities, but the option would be nice. Thanks -- Nick ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the butt...

Group policy
Hi all, I have an Exchange 2000 (SP3) with Office 2003 and some grouppolicies and all works fine. But in Outlook all the options I have activated in the grouppolicies are disabled in the GUI, so the user cannot change this Items. If I set the policy back to "not configured" the user can chance it again. Have I overlooked another policy to keep the items enabled despite activated grouppolicy? This behavior only appears in outlook. The policy "Disable items in user interface" is empty. The server is Win 2000 (SP4) with Terminalservices Can anyone help? Thanks in advance ...

Check option buttons for response
I have a questionaire on a formatted worksheet which has 56 questions with each question having 5 option buttons grouped for a rated response. Is there a way that I can check for and report to the respondee to the questionaire that they have X questions which do not yet have responses? You can easily, but is it forms or control optionbuttons? Simplest to send me a s/s and I will look at it for you. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Rod" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft....

Error msg when attempting to use Excel/Tools/Options
Office 97..Attempting to change options from the "Tools" bar in Excel. Msg indicates system must close Excel. Uninstall/re-install does not fix problem. check the length of the string of your default directory - I think it needs to be <52 I had this problem when I upgraded to XP and the length of the default directory grew. "Bootsheh" wrote: > Office 97..Attempting to change options from the "Tools" bar in Excel. Msg > indicates system must close Excel. Uninstall/re-install does not fix problem. Thank you for your response. I am using XP home e...

Option price update
Hi there, I have a couple options, and money doesn't seem to want to update their price automatically. I have shares, and it's no problem, so it's not a connnection issue. I've tried modifying the ticker, adding US: in front and .X at the end, as well as removing the characters and any possible combination. Does anybody know if money can update option prices? I'm using Money 2004 Deluxe. Thanks, Ed In microsoft.public.money, Ed wrote: > >I have a couple options, and money doesn't seem to want to >update their price automatically. I have shares,...

How to get the startup options within a standard MFC application
Hello, creating a standard mfc with the VC6++ wizzard. How can I get the startup option that were used to start the mfc-executable? Thanks for your help Regards "ZZT" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:cjj1ct$m9e$1@news2.wdf.sap.corp... > Hello, > > creating a standard mfc with the VC6++ wizzard. How can I get the > startup option that were used to start the mfc-executable? > > Thanks for your help > Regards BOOL YourApp::InitInstance() { ... // Parse command line for standard shell commands, DDE, file open CCommandLineInfo cmdInfo; Pars...

Why don't I have an option to make a new email
Why can't I get the new mail button to show on my Outlook? I have just loaded Office 2003 and the Outlook won't allow me to make and send new mail. The "New" button is missing, please help me. Thanks Charlie3110 Charlie3110 <Charlie3110@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Why can't I get the new mail button to show on my Outlook? I have > just loaded Office 2003 and the Outlook won't allow me to make and > send new mail. The "New" button is missing, please help me. Have you properly defined an account? -- Brian Tillman ...

When I press key DX of the Mouse puts to us approximately 7 second ones to visualize the options
Hi When I press key DX of the Mouse puts to us approximately 7 second ones to visualize the options single in Outlook 6. All it is happened after the modernization of Windows Update of August. Thanks. Are you refering to Outlook Express 6, since there's no Outlook 6? If so, you might want to check in the microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress newsgroup. http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroups If that group isn't carrie...

Outlook doesn't give option to add Exchange service
One of our users had a laptop meltdown, and is setting up the new drive on WinXP Pro. When he finished installing Office 2000 with all patches and tried to open Outlook 2000 he must have tried setting it up while logged in as the administrator then realized he needed to be logged in as himself, so logged off and on again. Anyway, now he no longer has Services listed under Tools, and can't set up Microsoft Exchange service as his email service. Even when he opens Mail in Control Panel, it goes straight into the options for adding Internet email, rather than the list of Services, D...

Strange Problem with Chart and Plot Visible Cells Option
I'm deslecting the "Plot visible cells only" option on some charts in order to display a chart while hiding the data. It works well except for one case. On one chart when I deselect this option, Excel adds some additional series' to my chart and also changes the range of my X axis labels. Does anyone have a clue about this? I'm totally stumped. Note that on all my charts I've using the Offset and CountA functions to create dynamic charts that automatically update the chart when new data is added. Thanks very much. Marcus Marcus - If your series are in columns...

"include transfers to or from accounts that arent in reports" option
This is an option under the monthly income and expense report. What is microsofts purpose of including this option? Im thinking of using this option, and then excluding all my investment accounts, so that the report will be a cashflow type report. In other words, show income, expenses, and transfers to my investment accounts. (monthly saving) ...

Confirm action query runtime option
Hi, I have a 2007 database and have unchecked/disabled in the Access Options Editing, all the Confirm check boxes (Action Query,Record Changes, Document Deletions). I have also disabled the I then used the Developer, Package Solution and created a runtime version to deploy. My action queries are all called using the OpenQuery in Macros. When I run the runtime version on the machine that created the app, I don't get prompted for action queries. However when copy the accdr file to a machine that does not have Access and try to run the runtime app from that machine I ge...

What are all the layout compatibility options in Word 2007?
In Word Options/advanced there are several layout options listed. How can I find out what each of them does? The following KB article explains most of the compatibility options: Description of the Compatibility options that are available in the Options dialog box in Word 2003, Word 2002, and Word 2000 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/288792/en-us There doesn't seem to be a similar article written for Word 2007. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "prestebb" <prestebb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:85D619A3-862E-405A-BF38-A864FA75E057...

Printing Form to Include All Options in Excel
Hello, I am extremely new to creating forms in Excel so bare with me here! Is there a way that I can print my form so that all options in my list box appear? I have a list box that is extremely long, so on the electronic version I want to have a scroll bar to save space. However, when I go to print, I would like all options to be visible. Can I do this w/o having to make the list box extremely long on the elctronic version so that all options are visible? Maybe you could print the list from a worksheet range? LostAndConfused wrote: > > Hello, > > I am extremely new to cr...

Popup at POS screen to list options for an item then add them to o
Hello everyone, We have a Spa retailer as a possible RMS prospect which has a special request. He would like that at the POS screen, when he pulls up a particular spa, that a screen will pop up showing the available options for that spa and have the ability at that point to add which options are chosen to the order without exiting the pop-up screen. I need help from anyone that may know of an available add-on or if this needs to be a modification. I would appreciate any input on this one. Tks -- Pamela I don't think anyone has built an addon like this. If you don't have a ...

Make "web browser ballot screen" OPTIONAL low priority update
My feedback is for Microsoft to release the "web browser ballot screen" feature as a Optional Low priority update for all windows versions. For those that don't know what the "web browser ballot screen" is you can read about it here: http://www.osnews.com/story/21904/Microsoft_Details_Browser_Ballot_Screen_Also_for_XP_Vista_Users Alot of inexperienced users will not know what this is and they may end up installing a new web browser and not knowing how to use it and those browsers are open source so microsoft will not offer support for them if something ...