Digitally signed email - VB code to remove sig?

I receive quite a bit of digitaly signed email from known correspondents but there is usually a problem with the signature, especially if I move it to another compuer and try to open it.  (Say, I copy my PST from my desktop and open it on my laptop during a trip).  The certs are not available s0o I get an error msg.

I'd like to know if anyone has seen VB code so I can select email items and execute a macro/VB routine (preferanly from a toolbar button) to remove the signature?  I can do it manually by opening the email, editing it (add a space then delete the space) and then saving the email.  It is no longer signed.

TIA

1
chris

Why do I keep getting repeated copies of the same incoming email
I have just upgraded to Outlook '03 and I have received 4 or 5 new separate emails, but have received numerous copies of each one - 310 copies at last count. Does anyone know why this is happening? On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 04:41:03 -1000, tcav80 <tcav80@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have just upgraded to Outlook '03 and I have received 4 or 5 new > separate > emails, but have received numerous copies of each one - 310 copies at > last > count. Does anyone know why this is happening? Do you have rules set up that make copies? What anti-virus software ...

Email open underneath Outlook (2002) window
When I OPEN an email message, Outlook opens the message in a new window, but places that window underneath the outlook window. Any idea how to get this new window to open on top of the Outlook window? see if updating your display drivers helps. "Mike Markowitz" <Mike Markowitz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:636AB801-7D0D-46C8-B6D9-3F891C25B8A8@microsoft.com... > When I OPEN an email message, Outlook opens the message in a new window, > but > places that window underneath the outlook window. Any idea how to get this > new window to open on ...

Code Craft Corp
I keep getting this warning that my VBA is a trail program and to call Code Craft Corp to buy this product. The phone of Code Craft has been disconnected. What the deal??? Sounds like you have installed a demo version that has expired. Go to the control program, Add Remove Programs and uninstall it. -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "Gordon" <gwelch1938@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d34b9d74-4f6b-41a4-bcc3-7e58876441d3@d36g2000prb.googlegroups.com... >I keep getting this warning that my VBA is a trail program and to call > Code Craft Corp to buy th...

Cannot send emails 03-10-10
Hello, I recently converted from using the standard webmail email platforms to windows mail. After countless hours of updating contacts, filing, and restless typing I proceed to construct my first email. Only to the suprise it cannot send it! My error message is as follows: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'Fw: Thank you again from Peyton Trent', Account: 'mail.comcast.net', Server: 'mail.comcast.net', Protocol: SMTP, P...

vb script to retrieve DNS records, identify hostname and ip duplic
am a .NET user and I have a small project to do but using VB script unfortunately I have been trying to get familiar to the syntax of VB script but its not working at all it seems that I can’t find the right coding even when searching online plz help. Here are the requirements: Read from DNS Display each of the properties read from the DNS Export the records of the DNS in c:\temp\ZONE_NAME.txt by sorting by data Identify the IP fields Check for duplicates on the IP data Value Once identified report in a c:\temp\result_duplication_check.txt Thanks a lot for your h...

Code to select data
Hi - I am using v2007 and want to know code for selecting from row 2 to the end of populated data in a spreadsheet. The length of the data will vary everytime. Any help gratefully nreceived. Thanks. Anita Assuming you mean you want to select entire rows, give this a try... Dim LastRow As Long LastRow = ActiveSheet.Cells.Find(What:="*", SearchOrder:=xlRows, _ SearchDirection:=xlPrevious, LookIn:=xlFormulas).Row If LastRow > 1 Then Range("2:" & LastRow).Select -- Rick (MVP - Excel) "Anita" <Anita@discussions.m...

1 email fill my queue!!!!
Hi, I'm testing a deployment of the CRM 1.2. I test the exchange filter to get email sent to support@company.com. This works fine... but... every 30minutes the same email is added to the queue again!!!! I have done 2 tests, and these 2 emails are copied every 30minutes... what's wrong??? thanks Jerome ok its corrected I have omit to check the "associated external account" option in the Exchange advanced options. "J�j�" <willgart_A_@hotmail_A_.com> wrote in message news:%23AviAQxgFHA.572@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I'm testing a...

setting up a second email account for one user.
Hello; I'm new to Exchange Server so I apologize for the newbie question. I need to set up an email address/account to send email to clients that is different than my myname@domain.com account. For example webadmin@domain.com that so I can send email to clients about general project updates. Outlook will only allow 1 exchange account per user, so how do I set up a second account so I can send email from that account rather than my regular myname@domain.com? One way of doing it: - Setup the second user as webadmin, so the user gets the email address webadmin@domain.com generate...

Email Template for Tasks and Phone Calls
I would like to have all activities on my Cases sent as email updates to the respective account contact. When a new task or phone call is made or attempted I want the case contact to be notified via email. Is this possible in 3.0?? I'm in the same boat as you. I want to know the same thing. In addition, I was hoping to have the same thing happen for opportunities. -- Sue "Jason Lang" wrote: > I would like to have all activities on my Cases sent as email updates to the > respective account contact. When a new task or phone call is made or > attempted I want the...

Restore Emails After Crash
My computer wouldn't start anymore so I re-installed the OS. Then Outlook 2003 didn't start anymore so I re-installed it, too. I can now start it (thought it has some problems) but it doesn't see my emails anymore. So how can I either: 1) Make Outlook see my email again 2) or make a backup of my emails without Outlook (to generate a pst file) and reload them after a complete new re-install. Where to the emails get stored anyways? Any help is greatly appreciated. Rob The file you need is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc ar...

spam email-not spam
Some emails I receive are classified as spam, but they are not spam, sometimes it is from a friend. When I try to open the email, I can not read it, it seems to be all in codes. How can I change this spam to a friendly email? I am using:"Windows Live Mail." I would really appreciate your help. "Lost & Found" <LostFound@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99195C9C-700D-42AB-94E2-0664D675E849@microsoft.com... > Some emails I receive are classified as spam, but they are not spam, > sometimes it is from a friend. When I try to open t...

Problem sending large email
Hi, I have a customer who needs to send a large file in an email. Now I have changed the default limit to accomodate this mail and she still gets a NDR, so I tried no limit and still she gets an NDR. It is not the recipient causing the problem as she gets the same result if she tries to send it to another address which we know can receive large emails. The error she gets is ... This message is larger than the current system limit or the recipient's mailbox is full. Create a shorter message body or remove attachments and try sending it again. Tacking the message show the ...

Can I open a combobox from my code
I want to set focus to a combobox and display it 'open' so that the user can see the list. Is this possible? M Try Me.ComboBox1.DropDown -- -John http://www.jmbundy.blogspot.com/ Please rate when your question is answered to help us and others know what is helpful. "Michelle" wrote: > I want to set focus to a combobox and display it 'open' so that the user can > see the list. > > Is this possible? > > M > Fantastic! I knew there must be a way. Thank you M "John Bundy" <jmbundy@gmail.co...

Unattended setup of email accounts (no Exchange Server)
Hi. I don't know whether this is possible or not, but I would like to set up an unattended setup of email accounts (no Exchange Server) on a remote computer. Right now, I have to wait until both the remote users and I are available, log on the remote computer using GoToMyPC, and set up the email accounts. If there was a way to set this up so that Outlook email accounts would be configured automatically the first time the user logs on (or the first time they use Outlook), that would simplify things a bit. If anyone knows how (or if) this can be done and has an example of how to do...

remove errors
one of my row output contains some output values and some erros.I want to consolidate that row values without error values.I used iserror function but results are more are less same output values and blank value and output vales.To get in another row only output values whats the formula.suppose b1:b6 range contains data1,error,data2,error,error,data3,Iwant in another row serially in c1:c3 data1,data2,data3. In C1 =IF(ISERROR(B1),"",B1) and copy across. This will substitute a blank for an error. -- Gary's Student "TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote: > one of my...

Cant move .pst email folder on server
For some reason when I try to move my emails from the inbox to my .pst folder I receive this error...cant move items I dont have the approiate permissions. I have 75GB free space on server, the email size is is only one or two lines. This happend on another users laptop and I was able to fix by moving ..pst to desktop and back then rebooting. For some reason this does not work. I emptied delete box also. Ideas? "TKM" <TKM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B16DC7A4-61E3-4A3A-81C8-86B953E0507F@microsoft.com... > For some reason when I try to...

Department wise Accounts for Deduction Code and Benefit Code
Hi, Can anyone help me on the below? I am implementing payroll for one of our clients with GP 10.0 SP 3. They have several pay codes, deduction codes and benefit codes to be mapped to different accounts based on the departments. The setup is done through payroll posting account setup screen. But when I run the Build Check, it says in the report "Posting account has not been mapped for the deduction code". When I map one account to "All" departments for the deduction code, this message disappear. Similarly the case for the Benefit Code. But surprisingly it consideres...

Some email recipients get corrupted or garbled attachments
G'day, I have a user in my office that sends emails with attachments from Outlook 2003 SP1. Most of his clients get the emails and can open the attachments (word, excel and pdf) without problems. About 10% of his clients receive the email but when they attempt to open the attachment, all the content is garbled text with a lot of page breaks, etc.. (like when you open a file using the wrong program). I checked his settings under Tools>Options>Mail Format> and he is composing his messages in HTML. Under 'Internet Format...' Outlook Rich Text options is set to 'convert ...

Slow Performance switching between Emails
I am using Outlook 2002 and running Nortin Antivirus. The same setup as my Dad. It take me 4 times longer to switch between Emails then it does for my dad. Any sugestions. What else is different between this computer and your Dad's? A lot more info is required in order for us to help. Jeff wrote: > I am using Outlook 2002 and running Nortin Antivirus. > The same setup as my Dad. It take me 4 times longer to > switch between Emails then it does for my dad. Any > sugestions. If you have instant messaging turned on in Outlook, either turn it off or set it to run in t...

email cell phone not going thru
We have used our contact list to email our members for a long time. We upgraded to Office XP, now when I send messages to my verizon cell @ vtext.com it doesn't go thru. It works from their web site. There is a setting or something in Outlook that will not allow the message to go. Can anyone help? What exactly happens when you try to send to this address? -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! "Santa Fe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>...

how to disbale outbound emails on specific accounts
hello everyone, i need to block specifc accounts/users from sending outbound emails on different domains. can anyone help me on this? i'm using Exchange Server 2003. Best regards, Farooq Khan A combination of a SMTP connector and delivery restrictions should do the trick. On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:18:38 +0500, "Farooq Khan" <farooq.khan@pk.softechww.com> wrote: >hello everyone, >i need to block specifc accounts/users from sending outbound emails on >different domains. can anyone help me on this? i'm using Exchange Server >2003. > >Best regard...

Email shows HTML code
I am getting some messages from two senders which are shown in HTML code. I tried to change my settings to RTF, pain text, etc. but still the same. Other messages I receive in HTML show fine but only from these two senders. Maybe to say that they both use Mac Mail. I am using Windows 7 and Outlook 2003. Any idea how I can fix this problem. Changing your formatting settings only applies to mails that you are composing and not to the ones that you are receiving. It sounds like your message got broken somehow. Assuming this has happened at your end; Do you have a virus scanne...

How to remove the cell reference in a sheet at once
Hi, I have a sheet where there are many cells are fix (reference cells) using the F4 key. Is there any way i can remove the effect of the F4 without going to each formula and them keep pressing F4 to remove the reference??? With formulas like =$A$1+$B$1 and pulled down for 30 cells, I used Edit > Find > $ > replace with "nothing" > OK HTH Regards, Howard "The Greek" <izzalzurba@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c97e7e60-2fc9-44e6-8411-977ad6c7f3fb@v29g2000prb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I have a sheet where there are many ...

I can't open any Emailed "LINKS" in Outlook 2003
Can anyone help me please dvs2000@bellsouth.net Diamond Dave <dvs2000@bellsouth.net> wrote: > Can anyone help me please What symptoms do you see? What error messages do you get? -- Brian Tillman ...

VBA-Remove paragraph marks in a textbox
Hi everyone, I have a userform with a big textbox that users can paste any text , and I have some procedures to insert the text in a specific location in PP. The source for the text that people paste in the textbox has many extra return and softreturn character , I wonder is there a way to remove those extra characters with VBA directly in the text box? It should be easy to load the entire text in the textbox into an array or even a string variable , scan the array and remove the return character and finally and populate the text box on the userform with clean text, but I Was w...