Digitally signed email - VB code to remove sig?

I receive quite a bit of digitaly signed email from known correspondents but there is usually a problem with the signature, especially if I move it to another compuer and try to open it.  (Say, I copy my PST from my desktop and open it on my laptop during a trip).  The certs are not available s0o I get an error msg.

I'd like to know if anyone has seen VB code so I can select email items and execute a macro/VB routine (preferanly from a toolbar button) to remove the signature?  I can do it manually by opening the email, editing it (add a space then delete the space) and then saving the email.  It is no longer signed.

TIA

1
chris

Unable to remove the e-mail toolbar
Hi, When I open a file on my desktop, the e-mail toolbar (the To:, Subject: fields, etc.) comes up and I can't turn it off. It is only for this particular workbook, all others are fine. In the "Display" tab, the Message toolbar checkbox is greyed out. I use Excel 2007 and Outlook 2007, SP1 is installed, my OS is XP SP2. We use Exchange Server. Any ideas ? Thanks. ThePro Hi ThePro If it is a xls Open the file in Excel 2000 - 2003 and click on the mail button in the standard toolbar and save the file. Or do this in 2007 You can add this option to the QAT in 2007 and...

Outlook 2002
All, Hoping that someone can help me here. I have outlook 2002 which was working fine on my old XP laptop. I recently purchased a new lapt;op with Vista, and loaded my Outlook 2002 on this, now, when I try to access my exchange server I get almost an endless loop of the following message; "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?" I am then given choice to say Yes or No. I tried going through this, but there are too many of them to get through (probably 1 for each of my 500 contacts). Anyone know how to stop thi...

Receive emails while Outlook is closed
Hi Is there some software/addin which can check for email while Outlook is closed? Something that sits in the taskbar perhaps, which opens Outlook once something comes in. Thanks. Dave Nicholson <dave.nicholson81@virgin.net> wrote: > Is there some software/addin which can check for email while Outlook > is closed? Something that sits in the taskbar perhaps, which opens > Outlook once something comes in. I, for one, don't know of anything. Why not just have Outlook running? -- Brian Tillman Don't know if this applies to you, but if you have a PDA configured to...

How to export/import an existing Junk email list.
Does anyone know how to export/copy and existing Junk email senders list from one computer to another. I have looked in the registry and on the hard drive and cannot determine where they store the addresses added to this list. Thanks. Thanks Chris. I should have searched the entire drive reather than "Program Files". Thanks for your help. >-----Original Message----- >Using FileMon and Regmon from www.sysinternals, I was >able to monitor both the file system and the registry >while adding a user to my Junk Email list. It appears >that the entry in added to ...

Outlook 2007 will not archive email messages
I have Outlook 2007 on Vista64 RTM. I have years of email in some personal folders. I have configured Tools, Options, Other, AutoArchive to archive daily to the normal archive folder for messages older than 12 months (time period doesn't matter). I have configured the folders I want to archive (Folder, Properties, AutoArchive) to archive using the default settings. When I click File, Archive, if I have no archive folders or archive.pst file, new archive folders are created but NOTHING is put in the folders (the archive.pst folder is only 265 KB - it should be over 100 MB). I ha...

Outlook error when receiving email
On an inconsistent basis I get the following message when sending/receiving email.... "Outlook is unable to connect to your incoming (POP3) e- mail server......." I have searched several possible solutions to this and do not seem to have found a TRUE FIX. In other words, each possible fix offered so far is just a suggestion that "might" work. Does anyone have the right answer to this. It is very frustrating. When it happens, I have to re-boot the computer and do the Send/Receive again to get it to download my email. I have WinXP Pro and Office XP Pro. Am runnin...

eMail FRx reports
With Frx 6.5, testing the email function. Tree has 4 branches and I have 4 users set up in FRx each with an email address. Emailing to all works OK. But using both tree and catalog does strange things. The address in the catalog only gets the top level/summary report and not the reports they are set up to get. All other users get their reports even thought they should not, if I understand the help file. Has anyone actually used the email feature in FRx? What problems have you encountered? Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks I've worked with a company that has many levels in ...

archive all email
Due to some internal security concerns. What would be the best way to archive all inbound and outbound email. On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 11:04:03 -0400, "Mr. Backup" <backup@yahoo.com> wrote: >Due to some internal security concerns. What would be the best way to >archive all inbound and outbound email. > message journaling is one way. THe best way is debatable. Plenty of 3rd party products out there. I am thinking about MailEssentials for Exchange SMTP. by GFI. It may do what I want. "Andy David - MVP" <adavid@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote in ...

using outlook for email
I have windows xp and also office 200 premium.however, when i try sending an email while using explorer, i receive a message that reads "either there is no default mail client or current client cannot fulfill messaging request.Please run outlook and set it as the default mail client. I use AOL and have no problem sending email when i use it, however, when i use explorer i can't. is there a way i can set it up to be able to send an email? do i always have to open aol to send one? also, i have no idea how to configure it.also, when i try to set outlokk up, it asks for a postof...

Email Tracking Tokens
Hi I want to use email tracking tokens yet I find the token in the subject line to be 'un-aesthetic'. Is there a way to hide the token yet let it remain active? Thanks in advance -- CRM Power User Yes, Log in to CRM as an admin, then go to: Settings | Organization Settings Select the "E-mail Tracking" tab and look down...voila! "Specify the tracking token configuration" Cheers, Jon "al" wrote: > Hi > > I want to use email tracking tokens yet I find the token in the subject line > to be 'un-aesthetic'. Is there a way to h...

Schemaset : schema compiled form code shows no PSVI elements
I accidentally put this on another group - this is the more likley home... The first code fragment creates the simplest of XML Schemas is code. After the “Compile()” method is called on the schemaset objetc, the schema element count is zero – but I was expecting one element in the PSVI. I saved the XML output in the console window to a file, and ran the second code fragment below to load in the XML from the file, and compile the schema. The element count of the schema is now 1 – as expected. Why does the compile for a schema created in code not set to schema element count to 1? I also...

Date recieved fo emails
I remember in Outlook Express the date the email was recieved was in the recieved column. I cannot set this up in Outlook 2002. How do I do this? You can use the Field Chooser to add the Received field to any table view of a message folder. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:3a5201c42a18$fa71a4f0$a601280a@phx.gbl, Ken wrote: > I remember in Outlook Express the date the email was > recieved was in the recieved column. I cannot set this &g...

Shared Email and Contacts
We have some issues sharing an Outlook 2007 account. We have a shared support account, which is our primary mechanism for contacting clients (to and from). We can all view the email account, and contacts list (we have Publishing Editor rights). None of us actually log into the support account, we just use the permissions to view email and contacts. 1. When we compose a new message, and want to enter the client’s name in the “To” field, it won’t look up the names from the support account. If we click on the “To” button, we have the option to choose contact lists, but not the su...

Outlook 2003
Using Outlook 2003, installed over Outlook 2002, PST file for delivery location, no Exchange server, I can drag an email to some folders and not to others. I can't find anything different between the ones that work and the ones that don't. Any tips on where to look or what to change would be helpful. TIA, Dave ...

How to stop IE8 too automatically login into my email?
When I was using previous versions of IE with XP and Vista I was making the Yahoo email login my start page and opening the IE was taking me to the Yahoo email login. After loging into one of my Yahoo email accounts I was opening a new instance of IE and it was showing the Yahoo email login page again, so, I could login to my another email account and switch between the email accounts simply by clicking on different open instances of the IE. Now, with the IE8 when opened it is already loged in to an account I was loged in before, and every instance of IE8 opens loged in to...

Outlook "Track in CRM" and Sender's Email Address
I'm running CRM 3.0 and CRM client in Outlook 2003. When using the "Track in CRM" feature, and subsequently viewing the email in the CRM browser interface, my email From address is displayed in Red with warning message "The sender's e-mail address could not be resolved to a record in the system." Everything else in the CRM client seems to be working fine, and the problem doesn't happen if I send an email from the OL CRM client browser interface. BTW, I'm an admin of the CRM system. Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jim 2 Things to Check 1. ...

How to Release-Sign a Kernel Module
Following the "Kernel-Mode Code Signing Walkthrough" document (http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/driver/install/drvsign/kmcs-walkthrough.mspx), I managed to test-sign my driver. Now I want to make release-sign. From the document: Step 2: Obtain an SPC Release-signing requires a code-signing certificate, also referred to as a Software Publisher Certificate (SPC) from a commercial CA. Follow the CA's instructions for how to acquire the code-signing certificate and install the private key on the signing computer. For a list of SPC CAs, see "Resources" at the ...

how to remove ppl from my network on windows live
Search owns me... now that I fully understand what that network is... there are ppl on it i wish to remove. I do want to keep them in my msn and contacts. any ideas ? thanks -- vortecfiero Greetings, Make a note of the contacts' e-mail address, then delete them from your contacts (note this will delete them from everywhere) and then re-add them. Horrible I know, but they've not given the ability to do this otherwise. -- Jonathan Kay Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger MessengerGeek Blog: http://www.messengergeek.c...

signing certificate error...
Hi All, I have a VB.NET solution containing 4 projects that compiles and works fine (1 client, 1 dll, 1 windows service, 1 set of custom controls). I'm now trying to sign my 4 assemblies using project properties / signing tab, "sign the assembly". Each project has its own strong name key file. When I recompile, it works fine for 3 out of the 4 projects but one of them gives me the error "Unable to find manifest signing certificate in the certificate store". I've tried the following steps: - Uncheck the "sign the ClickOnce manifests" (it's...

disappearing email accounts
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0194_01CB0415.F4584140 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable unexpected change in outbound filtering has resulted in thousands of = people losing their email accounts. accounts were temporarily closed for abuse or other reasons. all FALSE. and of course support is NONE RESPONSIVE. looking at the forum there was over 2000 postings in less than 24 hours. someone needs to wake up and get this corrected. mikeyhsd@hotmail.com ------=_Nex...

How to remove Drop Page Fields Here from Pivot Table
Hi, When I make a chart using a pivot table I see a blue rectangle box at the top that says 'Drop Page Fields Here'. Is there a way I can hide this box so that I can copy the entire chart to powerpoint. Currently, when I do this, the 'Drop Page Fields Here' box gets copied over as well thus making it look meaningless in powerpoint. Thanks. The only option I've found is to use the Pivot Table toolbar while on the chart page , click the Pivot Chart button & choose Hide PivotChart Field Buttons. Unfortunately you then have to add your own axis labels. HTH |:>) &q...

email status
How to differentiate which email status is unread? Which email status has already read? Are you referring to email messages that come into the CRM? All email activities that are received and end up in the CRM are marked as complete activities. There is no way to know whether an email has been read. You could have an email go to a Queue and then if a user accepts the email into their own queue it will change the owner and you could assume that it has been read. Jeremy http://crmjunkie.blogspot.com On May 29, 9:48 pm, Sissi <S...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to differ...

CUSTOMIZE EMAIL ACTIVITY
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE'S ANY WAY TO CUSTOMIZE THE DURATION FIELD, I WANT TO CHANGE THE DEFAULT VALUE FROM 30 MINUTES TO 1 MINUTE IN THE DURATION PICK LIST FIELD. -- MICROSOFT CRM CONSULTANT BOGOTA-COLOMBIA Dear Marcell, It's not possible to customize this entity. The next version of crm will provide this possibility. You can try to do some javascript coding in the aspx file, but I wouldn't advice that. Kind regards, Ronald Lemmen Avanade Netherlands "Marcell" wrote: > I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE'S ANY WAY TO CUSTOMIZE THE DURATION FIELD, I >...

plus signs
display plus signs on positive numbers exp: 20-10= +10 Format>Cells>Custom In the Type box, enter: +#;-# -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Param" <param_s@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:D31B707B-F190-4AE3-8BAD-E7FFDD227211@microsoft.com... > display plus signs on positive numbers > > exp: 20-10= +10 ...

How to check if user really sending email with read receipt request?
Hi there, Exchange2003sp1 running on w2k3 server (no sp1) with BE & FE config. All clients are outlook2003sp1 in cache mode. A few users said after they sent emails, there's no read receipt returned. However the recipents said they already read the emails. From sender's outlook client option, it said "always request read receipt". From server side, how can I check if the sender really requesting read receipt? MAny thanks! I'm not sure that you can and it really is irrelevant as a user can choose not to send a read receipt so they really aren't relia...