Unfortunately, I can't download the "descriptions" that goes with each
newsgroup carried by my ISP.   The names of the forums described in the
subject line above sound similar, but there must be a difference.  Any idea?

sonrisa322 (18)

J <sonrisa322@comcast.net> wrote:

> Unfortunately, I can't download the "descriptions" that goes with each
> newsgroup carried by my ISP.   The names of the forums described in
> the subject line above sound similar, but there must be a difference.

At one time there was, but there is no longer.  Just choose one.
--
Brian Tillman
0

Thanks for your feedback.  J