Desktop Alert #3

Is it possible to get a new desktop alert for sub folders
as you get for the main inbox?
I have set a rule to create an alert but it is a permanent
box on the screen and does not didapper until you click
close unlike the alert for inbox.

0
anonymous (74722)

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 06:44:41 -0700, "Drew"

>Is it possible to get a new desktop alert for sub folders
>as you get for the main inbox?
>I have set a rule to create an alert but it is a permanent
>box on the screen and does not didapper until you click
>close unlike the alert for inbox.

I believe the Desktop Alert can only work on your primary Inbox.
--
<<<SgtRich>>>

Email Client: Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
News Client (Text): Fort´┐Ż Agent 2.0   www.forteinc.com
News Client (Binaries): News Rover 9.2   www.newsrover.com

Office 2007 Desktop all in one icon
how do i restore the msofice task manger thet opend all the msoffice programs??? "Alice" <sweetalice79@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:BE9EE1A2-E398-496E-9CA5-F10E1946791E@microsoft.com... > > how do i restore the msofice task manger thet opend all the msoffice programs??? you cant it isnt in msofice 2007 so theres nothing to restore http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822573 i thaught ther was a icon that u cold click and open any the programs. i know how to find out im gona uninstall and reinstall it. ill let u know how it goes alice ...

sending email #3
Having a problem with outgoing mail, seems to not be going anywhere? Running Exchange 5.5 sp4, with Outlook 2002 clients. A client clicks 'send' the message goes to the sent items folder, but the message never makes it to the outbound mailbox. All services are running, the ques are empty, but the "out" folder in imcdata has tons of 'messages' dated since yesterday afternoon. Any help on how to get these to "GO" ?? Thanks in advance for any help. Hi Dave, I would suggest turning up logging on the Information Store and the Internet Mail Service...

Leading Zero #3
A value in text format, e.g. 07654 in an export csv file looks just fine in Notpad. But when the file is opened in Excel, the leading zero is gone. Is there a way to add the zero back to all the values under the same column within Excel? Thanks, Eli ...

ING Direct #3
Thinking about opening an account here. Will it link to my Money file? Thanks for your reply. (I'm not at my home computer or I would check it out myself) Scott ING Direct no longer links allowing you to connect and update from within Money. To update you have to go into the ING Direct Web site and download your transactions to Money. On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:46:32 -0700, "Scott W" <ScottW2000xx@Yahoo.com> wrote: >Thinking about opening an account here. Will it link to my Money file? >Thanks for your reply. >(I'm not at my home computer or I would check it...

more than 3 conditional formats #2
Is it possible to add more than 3 conditional formats to a particula cell? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, - -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi A No, you'd need a macro to do the formatting with >3 conditions. HTH. Best wishes Harald "abailey >" <<abailey.18da03@excelforum-nospam.com> skrev i melding news:abailey.18da03@excelforum-nospam.com... > Is it possible to add more than 3 conditional formats to a particular > cell? > > Any help would be much appreciated. > > Thanks, > -A > > > --- > Me...

ANN: HTTPMP
HTTPMP is MAPI transport service provider used to access HTTP mail service accounts (commonly Hotmail). HTTPMP could be used with MAPI compatible client applications (such as Microsoft Office Outlook) to send/receive Hotmail messages in much the same way as POP3 transport. Supported features 1. Sending/receiving messages 2. MIME encoded messages 3. HTML, RTF and text formatted message body 4. Messages with attachments 5. LAN and dial-up mail service account access and polling 6. Auto dial and auto hang-up 7. Fast asynchronous Internet operations 8. Internet connection configuration page HTTP...

How do I find the inside page in the 3-panel brochure.
I am trying to make a 3-panel brochure and all that seems to be available is the side shown in the brochure options. When I print, it prints both sides yet I can see no way to access the inside part. Thanks. View, status bar... this will allow you to change page views, you will see the page tabs at the bottom of the screen. I am not sure I know what you are asking. Are you saying you are printing the brochure sight unseen? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "springmtn" <springmtn@discussions.microsoft.co...

Outlook Desktop Client Error
Hi, I have installed desktop client on my system.It has been installed successfully.While opening the outlook it is showing some errors like error while loading Crm functionality. CRM server is unavailable, try again later. This is my system configuration Windows 2003 server standard edition MS office 2003 with SP2 Previously it was working fine. The errors are 1.There is a problem communicating with the Microsoft CRM server.The server might be unavailable. Try again later.If the problem persists,contact system administrator. 2. An error occured loading CRM functionality,try restarting ...

Finding Desktop region in MFC
I am working on a commercial application, and recently discovered a bug I have been asked to fix (they threw it back in my lap). Run the application on a 2-monitor system, such as a laptop in a dock with an external monitor. Drag the main window to the second (non-taskbar) window and quit. Now move the laptop to a different dock with the second menu on the other side (or without a second monitor at all) and launch the app. Oops. The app continues to want to go on the side it was last put, even though there is now no monitor there. (Yes, my dock in the office and at home have the second ...

How do I change the "and" to "or" with multiple Rules (and Alerts)
In Outlook you can configure rules in the "Rules and Alerts" Wizard by checking various options such as "from people or distribution list", "with specified words in the subject", etc. etc. When you check 2 or more of these , they are listed with "and" between each rule, but I need them to be listed with "or", how can I change that? Create separate rules. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.mso...

Rank #3
I Have a list of about 50 differnt numbers. The numbers are constantly changing. I need to figure out who many points behind the highest score is each individual cell. Example: a1=50 a2=45 a3=33 a4=59 So in column B i want to say that a1 is 9 points behind the leader. A2 would be 14 points behind the leader. Any idea's? John in B1 put: =MAX(A:A)-A1 and drag down. Regards Trevor "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8099D9AE-476F-4240-998A-7B50F57E1E4A@microsoft.com... >I Have a list of about 50 differnt numbers. The numbers are...

value from field not accepted within onlineform (3.0 -> 4.0)
Hy, We just tried to update our running CRM 3.0 to 4.0 there where nearly no problems! (1 report was not upgradeable) We where very happy. but right now a real problem was discovered: the fields: longitude and latidude from the contact form are no more accepted. Enter a value beetween .... But the values do perfectly match within the range When I delete the values I can save the form. When there is any value in the fields it causes the error: Enter a value ... Best regards for any help ...

Accessing desktop shortcuts when programs are running
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Is there any way to toggle between program windows and the desktop so that you can access the shortcut icons there without resizing or minimizing your program windows? It would be great to be able to do this, especially when I have four or five word documents open . . . Thanks! You can use the ApplicationName> Hide ApplicationName or Hide Others command to hide the window(s) to access the Desktop - assuming you don't have any other application windows open. However, you might want to explore other more effective...

copying formulas #3
This is probably a simple question for most of you, but I have an exce file that contains approx. 400 sheets, with a summary sheet. How do copy a simple formula to read Cell B1, but the next sheet needs to rea Cell B2 and so on. Example: Sheet #1 is the summary, then sheets 2-40 have a title taken from the summary, so if I do a typical copy formula it keeps reading Cell B1. Hope my question is clear!!! Thanks -- Ladkin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Ladkins's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3252 View t...

How do we close an invoice in version 3.0?
In version 1.2 we had an Action on the toolbar to close the invoice. Now we have nothing. I tried customizing the form and adding the statecode, but that field is Read-only and so it didn't help. We mass-print all of our invoices and need them to be closed (not deleted) once they are paid. HELP! Thanks, Karla So sorry!! I did not see Invoice Paid on the Actions menu once the invoice was open. Solved!!! "KK" wrote: > In version 1.2 we had an Action on the toolbar to close the invoice. > Now we have nothing. > > I tried customizing the form and adding...

Indirect and Address Functions to Determine Schedule #3
I am struggling with writing an Excel formula that I would greatl appreciate some help on. In theory this sounds quite simple. I have a table which shows th progression it takes, in months, to move from one 'level' to the next. Another larger table shows how a number of 'starting' individuals woul progress through their levels based on the progression table mentione earlier. e.g. [FONT=courier new]Progression Table[/FONT] ----------------------- Months Level One 1 Level Two 2 Level Three 3 etc. Duration Table # of People Jan Feb M...

i cannot send any emails through my CRM 3.0.
i cannot send any emails through my CRM 3.0. The strange thing is that i can only send emails to myself, but not anyone else. what should i check and where to detect the problem? Check the SMTP configuration on your CRM server. There is a good chance you chose the "default" SMTP setting during the setup and this requires SMTP to be configured on the server itself. You can run a "Repair" installation and it will allow you to change the SMTP config. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Maria" <Maria@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

Exchange 2003 event sink to alert via email when email is sent to a particular domain?
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction in writing a exchange 2003 event sink which will send an email alert/or write to a file when a email is sent to a particular domain? Any help would be appreciated. Matthew You should post this kind of question in the development newsgroup. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" <matthew@millers.id.au> wrote in message news:1163600143.175377.165030@f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction i...

Newbie Remote Assistant and Desktop Questions
i Folks: Developing C++ on VS 2008 Pro, XP Pro, Win32. I have a client that recently upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 Ultimate, 32 bit, on his laptop. I recommended he get Ultimate so I could run Remote Desktop over the Internet. This is before I actually tried using Remote Desktop. After getting Remote Desktop up, I see that I really want, to help my client, is Remote Assistant. Both Remote Desktop and Remote Assistant are now running fine with two XP PCs on my LAN, using my Internet address, to connect. I've cobbled together port numbers requiring...

include more than 3 data series as columns in combination chart
I am making a combination chart and am only able to include the first 3 data series with the column chart part. The rest of the series are all included with the second series which has a much larger value. On Tue, 26 Jun 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, Cindy <Cindy@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I am making a combination chart and am only able to include the first 3 data >series with the column chart part. The rest of the series are all included >with the second series which has a much larger value. Ignore "combination" charts, you don't need the ...

Trendline Equation #3
MS Excel allows users to create a trendline on a plot based on a number of points. One option to display is the equation for the trendline that was created. How can I extract this equation?? I know copying and pasting the equation to a cell works, but I'm assuming there's a better way to get the equation. Thanks. Use the LINEST function. For more on how to use for functions other than linear graphs see Bernard Liengme's http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips/Polynomial.htm If you must get the coefficients from the trendline, search google.com's archive of the XL n...

custom header #3
I would like to know how to set up a custom header which shows the data in a perticular cell (i.e. - C9 shows the number 100, so I want the header in all the pages,except the first, to show "100". Thank you One way is to use a macro. Option Explicit Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Dim myHeaderStr As String Dim iCtr As Long myHeaderStr = Worksheets("sheet3").Range("C9").Value For iCtr = 2 To Worksheets.Count Worksheets(iCtr).PageSetup.LeftHeader = myHeaderStr Next iCtr End Sub (I used c9 on sheet...

J2EE to CRM 3.0
Does anyone know how to get a J2EE app to access data held in CRM 3.0? TIA -- Simon Morris CRM exposes two public webservices, one for the businesslogic and one for the metadata. You should be able to connect to those webservices using J2EE. -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility www.cwrmobility.com -- "Simon Morris" <SimonMorris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71EB635C-631C-49F7-A836-47900536CC64@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how to get a J2EE app to access data held in CRM 3.0? > > TIA > -- > Simon Morris Hi Jeffry, Thanks for t...

Importing Records in to CRM 3.0
Hello, On a monthly basis, I import a CSV into the Leads area of CRM. This worked well in 1.2 where I was able to select the "Target" field(s). When I tried this same technique in 3.0, I noticed the "Target" field contained the target field info, but was disabled thus not allowing me to change if I want to. Is this new in 3.0 and if so, is there a work-around Hi Kathy, I guess the target fields which are disabled must be mandatory fields for the lead. In V3 it was enforced that mandatory field has to be mapped and so this restriction. If right source field is ...

Union Query with 3 tables
I'm trying to use a Union query with 3 tables to combine the following fields. Not all customers have a territory or broker; however, I would like al lthe customers listed in the output. Thanks for any help Customer Number from table 1 Territory Name from Table 2 Broker from table 3 What you are looking for is not a UNION query. A UNION query merges like data from multiple record sources into a single result set. In my experience, it's most common use is to normalize a poorly structured database. I believe what you want to do is create a query that links your Customer t...