Deliver Messages Dialog

Does anyone know how to have the "Deliver Messages" dialog minimize
when doing a send / receive

How to switch off Outlook2003 out-going warning messages? (Or get Access to use a different email client??)
Outlook2003 + Access2003 under WindowsXP Pro Hi We have a customer list of over 20,000. We are trying to use Access to generate emails in Outlook. The problem we have is that Outlook doesn't like having other programs in this case Access generating AND SENDING emails. It generates a warning message for each and EVERY email saying: "A program is trying to automatically send emails on your behalf" ... "do you want to allow this - it may be a virus" i.e. If we are to sent out 20,000 emails we'd have to click "...

Need message box to be at front of screen
Greetings all. I have set a timer on a form which has a message box that pops up at defined intervals telling the user they are still being timed. The problem is that if they are using another application with access minimized, the message box is not visible until they minimize all other applications that are on top of it. Is there a way to make the message box show on top of all other open applications? I am using Access 2003 with XP Pro. Thank you. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com If you are using the Access application to pop up an Access messagebox, I ...

Displaying Message from event sink to Edit control in dialog box
Hai I am working on FTP Software using MFC and i have to write the ftp server request and response to tracer window. The server request and response were caught by Eventsink and i donot know how to pass this text to edit control in dialog box which is another class. Here is coding of Event Sink / EventSink.cpp : implementation file // #include "stdafx.h" #include "RoboFTPClient.h" #include "RoboFTPClientDlg.h" #include "Eventsink.h" #ifdef _DEBUG #define new DEBUG_NEW #undef THIS_FILE static char THIS_FILE[] = __FILE__; #endif extern long gnResult...

how to avoid closing dialog if data validation fails
I would like to validate data entered in a dialog when the OK button is clicked. If there are problems with the data I would like to avoid closing the dialog and keep it open. Can anyone suggest how this is done? Thanks for any suggestions. Ian If you dont want to close your dialog in OnOk, do not call the base class OnOK. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "ian" <ib252@n0spam.com> wrote in message news:F1nnb.26812$He4.1099447@wagner.videotron.net... | I would like to validate data entered in a dialog when the OK button is | clicked. If there are problem...

Initialize Second Dialog
Hello: I have a dialog application that I've created, and I can initialize a combo box on this dialog box before it is shown. I also have a menu in this dialog. A selection from this menu opens another dialog box... CMyOtherDialog otherDiag; otherDiag.DoModal(); However, when I try to initialize a combo box in the otherDiag through the constructor, it doesn't work. I can add a button in otherDiag and once the user clicks it, it will populate the combo box, but the constructor doesn't do it. Any ideas? Saul775 "Saul775" <Saul775@discussions.microsof...

Digital Signature Capture Delivers Real Savings
If you're interested in signature capturing on PDF or TIFF documents generated from IBM AS/400, iSeries or Windows Applications, check out our educational webinar below. Signed documents can be stored in Sharepoint. https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/933091792 ...

RedirectFromLoginPage warning message
Hello. I have a class library with a class for authentication that uses forms authentication. The RedirectFromLoginPage class is called through my application using: ClassLibrary.Authentication.FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage(UserID, False) and, although this method works as intended, it leaves a warning (green squiggly) which looks like I don't know what I'm talking about (unprofessional). Here is the declaration: Public Shared mFormsAuthentication As New System.Web.Security.FormsAuthentication Public Shared Property FormsAuthentication() As System.W...

Refresh modeless dialog
I have a piece of code: { create modeless dialog (with a rich text box in it). func(); } func() have a heavy job, it take a lot of time (3 - 5 minute). When func() is running, it update rich textbox with new text . But when i run my application, the dialog is created but, it has no chance to redraw. How to get modeless dialog updated (redraw) when func() is running ? Run func() in a thread. "Hai Ly Hoang" <NoReply@Mail.com> wrote in message news:ejKX7WDUEHA.3664@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I have a piece of code: > { > create modeless dialog (with a rich text box in...

Alternative to common dialog / save as?
I'm using a skinning component which causes the default showSave dialog to appear misaligned and discolored (nothing I can do other than to stop working with the component). Is there a different way to show a standard "save as" dialog box? Maybe something without the search bar etc.? Thank you "John Smith" <spam@not-a-real-domain-name.com> wrote in message news:e2dGGWdCLHA.5412@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I'm using a skinning component which causes the default showSave dialog to > appear misaligned and discolored (nothing I can do ot...

failed to send item dialog box when sending(why)
I keep getting failed to send item when I hit send on outlook ...

Messages not showing up in Properties window
I just converted a VC6 MFC app over to .NET and the Messages window is not showing anything when I click on a Dialog class in the class viewer. Some dialogs do show up, but I can't see anything that indicates why. MainFrm doesn't even show up. Has anyone seen this or know what causes it? Thanks, Steve I have seen that before. Click Solution view. Delete the ones that don't work and add them back into the project. Do that to both the .cpp and .h files Good Luck, Christopher J. Holland [!MVP] "SteveK" <asasd@asdfasdfsd.com> wrote in message news:el88qJiXEHA....

Messages send but stay in Outbox
Hi, Has anyone come across this before? Messages with medium sized attachments - .5 MB or larger, send, but stay in the outbox, resending over and over. This is happening only on an ADSL connection. Dialup up connection from the *same* ISP with the *same* SMTP server is okay. Tried: different ADSL routers; different computers; even different locations and ADSL connections (but the same ISP). Seems to be worse with Outlook 2003 with or w/o SP1 This even happens with two different ISPs (ADSL), but one is much worse. Any ideas would be appreciated. I am stumped! Peter Peter Kaufman <pm...

NDR: consider this message to be spam
Recently i've been getting NDR's saying: Action: failed Status: 5.5.0 X-Supplementary-Info: < #5.5.0 smtp;552 Unable to process message: msg.1272621548.124850.15867 - error: recipient: emailaddress@domain.com failed, reason: consider the message to be spam> Anyone have any ideas on what can cause this? My mail servers are not on any RBL lists, as far as i can see. Maybe that's because: - your domain or server is blacklisted - your ISP is blacklisted - they're doing a reverse DNS lookup and you don't have valid PTR reverse lookup record ...

Default save of unsent messages to inbox NOT drafts: Why?
My Outlook automatically/by default saves unsent messages to the inbox not the drafts folder. Why? And how may I change this? Thank you. Vere Scott What version of Outlook? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | My Outlook automatically/by default saves unsent messages | to the inbox not the drafts folder. Why? And how may I | change this? | | Thank you. | | Vere Scott ...

Accessing a document from classes that are included in a dialog
Hi, I have a dialog that includes a class "ListBoxPair" which includes "ListBox". In this class, I would like to access the doc to update variables What is the best way to do it? Many thanks Thank you very much. I am sorry for the stupid question, I am just new in it: Should I write a constructor that gets this argument? How should it look like? An additional question, when it works, how do I go up to get this doc (from the class I mentioned before)? Thank you very much for your help "Scott McPhillips [MVP]" wrote: > Liat wrote: > > Hi, > &g...

Outlook HTTP access generates blank message
Server: Windows & Exchange 2000 Client: Outlook 2003 We have some users that remotely access their email via the HTTP functionality in Outlook. Doing so is generating completely blank messages in their inbox � no subject, sender or recipient and the headers are totally blank. It seems like these messages usually appear after deleting a normal message from the Inbox. Any ideas what is causing this? TIA! Tony ...

When you click a hyperlink in a cell i get a Warning message
This message is about harmfull files and gives you an OK and CANCEL. Is it at all possable to disable this particualr message because i have a document full of hyperlinks and its getting anoying!!!! Thanks. ...

Can't download hotmail messages after installing Explorer 7
I'm running Outlook 2002 (10.4219.4219) SP-2 and have not been able to download my Hotmail folders/messages since installing Internet Explorer (ver. 7.0.5730.11IS). Goes on a loop requesting username and password for the hotmail server. I have no problem accessing my Hotmail account via the long way Any comments/suggestions? Callaway <nospam@yahoo.com> wrote: > I'm running Outlook 2002 (10.4219.4219) SP-2 and have not been able to > download my Hotmail folders/messages since installing Internet > Explorer (ver. 7.0.5730.11IS). Goes on a loop requesting userna...

HOW DO CANCEL/DELETE message from Newsgroup server??
Once email is sent, it cannot be deleted before reachign recipient's address (unless you own server at recipients' end which is extremely highly unlikely) So just as with spoken word, be careful and dont' allow emotional rushes to result in spontaneous email you may regret later. But my question is about Usenet/Newsgroups (NNTP protocol): Is there a way to cancel/delete you rown posted message, at leas tbefore any followups appear (or even after)? As you all know, most of us hate Web Forums and we remain loyal to Usenet. But I have to admit, there's ONE fea...

Outlook Web Access Does Not Display Inbox Messages When a "Loading
I have an environment with 4 exchange 2003 servers 1 frontend and 3 backend servers. I have 3 servers in one site 1 is the FE server and 2 are the BE servers, one of these servers is on another site. There is no proxy server between these servers and all of them are in the same network and there no traffic being filtered between these exchange servers. Suddenly I started seeing this message when users are oppening OWA ( Outlook Web Access Does Not Display Inbox Messages When a "Loading..." Message Is Displayed). I have checked the authentication settings and all settimngs have ...

How to import from Eudora 6.1 and show graphics in message?
Hi, I've tried every format and cannot import my address's from Eudora to Outlook 2002. Anyone know how to do this? Also if someone sends a picture imbedded in the message i cannot view it. I can't find a setting other than preview pane which makes no difference. Thank's Rich Rich <rnienowremove@hotmail.com> wrote: > I've tried every format and cannot import my address's > from Eudora to Outlook 2002. > Anyone know how to do this? Try importing first into Outlook Express and then import from OE with Outlook. > Also if someone sends a picture imb...

WM_PAINT and message queues
Hiy I have an application (Direct3D) which repaints its windows when required by posting a WM_PAINT message to them From doing a bit of reading, it seems WM_PAINT isn't a 'normal' message in that it never appears in the system queu (eg. http://www.flounder.com/messaging.htm) A couple of questions Is it a bad idea to PostMessage(WM_PAINT) directly rather than use InvalidateWindow() Can there ever be more than one WM_PAINT in the queue for a window? In other words, can there be a backlog o WM_PAINT messages if they're being generated faster than the screen can be redrawn ...

cannot delete inbox messages
When deleting messages from the inbox they go to the deleted folder but will not delete from the inbox folder. I cannot find any information or any setting that will change this. Please let me know what direction I should take. Rob <Rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When deleting messages from the inbox they go to the deleted folder > but will not delete from the inbox folder. I cannot find any > information or any setting that will change this. Please let me know > what direction I should take. So, you're saying that you delete an item from the inbox and ...

Windows Live Mail Message Rules
I have two installations of Windows 7 one 32 bit Home Premium and one 64 bit Ultimate. I want to copy the message rules from the 32 bit installation to the 64 bit installation. They are on different drives. I have already gotten the messages, folders and contacts which seemed simple emough but I can't find the message rules. Where are they and how do I copy them from my 32 bit installation to my 64 bit installation? Rules are stored in the Registry.... HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail\Rules If you are not adverse to working with the registry, you can e...

Excel & 'file already open' message
When I try to open an excel file I had previously used I get the file already open message (I have already checked the option to 'ignore open files' in preferences). When I search for the file name I find them in my computer with internet explorer icons and when I click to remove them it asks me if I'm sure I want to remove the history file. I am just concerned that someone is accessing them online. I have Norton Internet security 2006 and no intrusions are detected. I also scan the files and do a virus scan. The file will open without the 'file open' error message after I ...