deleting hotmail from outlook 2002

I currently have an email address that is ....@msn.com
and it was setup thru hotmail.  I want to change
everything to Outlook 2002 and not use hotmail.
Currently, outlook is my default mail client and somehow,
i have a hotmail folder in outlook.  This is where all of
my incoming mail goes (inbox folder under hotmail).
Also, I have tried to export address book from hotmail
and import to outlook but have been unsuccessful.  I
would appreciate any help!!
0
anonymous (74722)

If your only mail account is Hotmail, you will need to continue to use
Hotmail?  What replacement mail service do you have in mind?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, april asked:

| I currently have an email address that is ....@msn.com
| and it was setup thru hotmail.  I want to change
| everything to Outlook 2002 and not use hotmail.
| Currently, outlook is my default mail client and somehow,
| i have a hotmail folder in outlook.  This is where all of
| my incoming mail goes (inbox folder under hotmail).
| Also, I have tried to export address book from hotmail
| and import to outlook but have been unsuccessful.  I
| would appreciate any help!!

0
MillyS9060 (3207)
8/9/2004 1:43:51 AM
I'm confused about this....My email address contains=20
@msn.com and I don't have a hotmail.com address...I have=20
always thought that if you had a hotmail account, my=20
email address would say....@hotmail.com.  I was not the=20
one who set all of this up at first so I'm not sure. =20
Can't I still use my msn.com address and just get it thru=20
Outlook? =20

continue to use=20
>Hotmail?  What replacement mail service do you have in=20
mind?

>--=81
>Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
>
>Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion=20
intact.  Due to
>the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent=20
to my personal
>account will be deleted without reading.
>
>After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer,=20
april asked:

>| I currently have an email address that is ....@msn.com
>| and it was setup thru hotmail.  I want to change
>| everything to Outlook 2002 and not use hotmail.
>| Currently, outlook is my default mail client and=20
somehow,
>| i have a hotmail folder in outlook.  This is where all=20
of
>| my incoming mail goes (inbox folder under hotmail).
>| Also, I have tried to export address book from hotmail
>| and import to outlook but have been unsuccessful.  I
>| would appreciate any help!!=20
>

>.

0
anonymous (74722)

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook Sales

Unable to delete empty database

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

outlook 2007 e-mail

Cannot Delete Any Records
We're running CRM 3 Rollup v3 and we have recently found that we cannot delete any records in CRM. We recently migrated over to a Windows 2003 Enterprise install running SQL 2000 Enterprise. Everything else is working without issue for us. For example I am a Sys Admin, and I receive a generic SQL Server error when going to delete an activity? I know that in the past this was possible, any thoughts? Sean; sounds like something went wrong with your migration. you can run a CRM trace or a SQL Profiler trace while performing the deletion to see if you can pin-point the error. Dave Ire...

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

Nothing happens at ctrl-alt-delete prompt
I have a desktop running WinXP Pro. It was running terribly slow, so I rebooted. When I got to the ctrl-alt-delete prompt, I hit the keys and nothing happened. I powered off and back on again and same thing. I rebooted to Last Known Good Configuration, and still the same thing. Then I tried a different keyboard. Still nothing happens when you press ctrl-atl-delete. During the boot process, the lights on the keyboard (num lock, cap lock, etc) blink, so it appears that the keyboard and computer are communicating on some level, at least. Anyone have any thoughts on anything ...

Outlook Recall Msg Process