Deleting a half sent message

Sorry, forgot to say that I have Outlook 2003:)

Error message loop in M04
Money 2004 came loaded on my new HP laptop so I have tried to use it, but have a problem. 1. I convert my Quicken 2002 files to Money 2004. That works Ok. I can update them manually no problem. I can save and back them up, and close the program. 2. But if I once attempt to update stock quotes, The whole works stops. Microsoft wants me to send them an error message, and restart Money. This becomes an endless loop, of error message and re-starts. 3. I have removed and re-installed Money, and re- converted the Quicken file, but now the error loop starts even before I go online. I have...

Error Message #94
We run Outlook Express on several machines. In the case of two machines just updated with XP SP-2, and running the latest and greatest version of Outlook Express, we get an error message, "Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request.". Outlook has never been activated on these machines, and Outlook Express is definitely set as the default mail client. A search of the web reveals only instructions for deleting a key from the registry for Outlook and to run Detect and Repair, but we are not running Outlook, and OE does not ...

User cannot delete message
We have a user using Outlook 2000 who cannot delete a message. When she tries to delete the message she recieves an error message which state that access is denied and that the message could not be found. This messages apparently has her mailbox somewhat frozen in that I can see 20 messages in my local delivery queue waiting to be delivered to her. What is the best way to proceed to get that message out of her Inbox to see if that is what is preventing her mail being delivered? Thanks Gary have you tried doing a <shift delete>? "Gary" <anonymous@discussions.mic...

Deleted contact in Outlook 2007
I have a new Dell laptop with the #$@#$$%$ touchpad. It's been a week and I am still dragging stuff I don't want to drag and selecting stuff I don't want to select. AAARRRRRRGGGGGGG. Anyway, I had a contact open in Outlook 2007 and I did something with the touchpad and the contact disappeared. I don't know if I deleted it, renamed it, hid it, or what. Would I be able to delete it with just one errant touchpad action? Wouldn't it ask me to confirm it? I tried Ctrl-Z but Edit | Undo is greyed out. Will Undo undo a deleted contact? If I didn't delete it, where could i...

Half Page Tent Card Layout
I'm trying to print 2 cards, 5.5 width x 8.5 height on an 8 1/2 x 11 page. Page setup in Publisher is for Folded Card, Tent Card, w 5.5, h 8.5, landscape. The printer is 81/2 x 11 landscape, landscape, 2 sided tablet. I have 1 card that I want to print twice. To do this, I've duplicated pages 1&2 as pages 3&4. Problem is, page 1&2 take an entire page and 3&4 takes an additional piece of paper. I've set the Margin Guides to 0" and selected 2-page master. However, there seems to be a 1/2" margin anyway, even though everything is set to 0. This ...

exporting and importing messages in Outlook 2002
I would like to restore my hard drive on my computer, and would like to export my Outlook messages to a file so I can import them again when my hard drive is reconfigured. When I use the typical import/export wizard, I lose the dates of my e-mails. When the messages are imported back to Outlook, they show up with the date as "None". Is there any way to get around this? Thanks. ...

Delete Color Schemes
I would like to delete all the default color schemes and just have my custom color scheme in my document. Anyone know how to do this? Edit, Personal Information, color scheme, read the help on this screen. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "slowWalk" <slowWalk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2B6FDAB-6FA6-45E6-9C7F-9D4400A11792@microsoft.com... >I would like to delete all the default color schemes and just have my custom > color scheme in my document. Anyone know how to do this? ...

How to retain Inbox message on screen while replying?
I want the message to which I'm replying to appear on the screen while I'm replying. Open it and THEN click "Reply". fiega wrote: > I want the message to which I'm replying to appear on the screen while I'm > replying. Tools > Options > Email Options When replying to a message include original message text. "fiega" <fiega@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2900A5F-9E8B-4E45-AE17-36844AA198C9@microsoft.com... > I want the message to which I'm replying to appear on the screen while I'm > r...

Font Limit error message in Excel XP
I am currently using a spreadsheet and drawing a large number of graphs. I keep getting an error message "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook". I am not applying new fonts; I am merely changing the titles (and units)on a number of similar graphs. Is there a way of increasing the number of fonts that excel will let me have? This is getting to be a very frustrating problem. Thanking you in anticipation. Maybe one of these... XL2000: Error Copying Worksheets Containing Charts http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q215573 and XL97: How to Turn ...

Macro to delete an entire row with cells missing a specific chartacter #3
Dave, That got the job done, but I need something that is less intensive fo the less proficeint ppl at the office, that's why I am trying to buld macro. Thanks for your help :cool: Dave Peterson Wrote: > If I were doing it manually, I'd apply data|filter|autofilter to tha > range. > > Then filter on that column using custom. > Show the cells you want to delete > (Does not contain maybe very useful!) > > Select those visible cells (avoiding the header) > rightclick|delete > > > > asf wrote: > > > > Hey Harald, > > >...

Last Exchange 5.5 Server is site....need to delete server and site
We had an Exchange 5.5 server that was the last server in an administrative site that was improperly removed from our Exchange 5.5 Organization. As it stands now, this site and server still exist within the Exchange 5.5 Org however in reality do not exist. How can I delete this server and Site from my Exchange 5.5 Org? Is this something that can be done in raw mode? Thanks! As long as the old server does not exist or is not on-line you can go into the System Administrator in RAW mode and delete the server. I hope that helps Hi Robert, Thanks for your response. Actually, I am n...

new ...delete not working
Hi, Check out the following code char* t=new char[1000]; t="sdfsdf"; delete t; at delete t; statement , MSVC 6.0 generates Abort: Unhandled exception Why? Help ! sandSpiderX : Hi, : : Check out the following code : char* t=new char[1000]; On the line above, you point t to a newly allocated buffer : t="sdfsdf"; Now, you point t away from the buffer, to a block of memory somewhere else : delete t; and then try to delete it. : : at delete t; : statement , MSVC 6.0 generates Abort: Unhandled exception : : Why? If you want to write into the block of memory, ...

Can time series be plotted as half solid, half dotted line?
Is there a way to plot a single time series as a half solid line for actual data and half dotted (or dashed) line for the forecast period? Thanks ! ~Carol Carol, Break up your table into 3 columns, like this: Date Actual Forecast Date1 Actual1 Date2 Actual2 Date3 Actual3 Date4 Actual4 Date5 Actual5 Actual5 Date6 Forecast1 Date7 Forecast2 Date8 Forecast3 Date9 Forecast4 Date10 Forecast5 Then you will have two lines to graph - and one can be set to solid, the other dashed, and they will ...

Macro that delets rows if keyword is found
In A column i have many cells with text . Sometimes cells with text , sometimes empty cells . From time to time consecutive cells ( like A5 and A6 or A5 , A6 , A7) have the same keyword . I want the macro , in this case, to delete the rows , keeping only the first one in a series of consecutive cells . I give an example Let's say the kwyword is "mother" A1: mother goes home A2: empty A3: mother and father A4: my son and my mother A5: My mother is sick A6: Gather some .... A7: empty cell The result should be : A1: mother goes home A2: empty A3: mother...

Sending a message to a group
Hi, Is it possible to send a message to a group and have Outlook sending the message to all the recipients and having each of them seeing the name of the group as the recipient and not each individual member of the group ? Thanks in advance for your help. Doug Douglas, First, if you have not done it already, setup a distribution list in Outlook. When you address the email, put the distribution list in the BCC (blind carbon copy) line of the email. John Swords, III www.onpointsystems.com "Douglas De Avila" <ddeavila@level-5software.com> wrote in message news:06e101c...

no ndr bounce message
I am using Exchange Server 2003. I belive that since the time that I have configured it to use a smarthost that ndr messages are not being delivered to senders when they send to an invalid address at my domain. I had to start using a smarthost because we were having problems sending email to several different domains. I have gone into the system manager to the properties of "Internet message format" and verified that "Allow non-delivery reports" is checked... I have tested this from my yahoo account and sending to joejoe@mydomain.com, which should send a bounce mes...

MS Instant message
Is there a way to configure MS instant message for only exchange users? How? Can I use the MS instant message that came with XP or do I have to download an exchange version? Thanks, Raul Rego NJPIES rrego@njpies.org On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:51:58 -0400, "Raul Rego" <rrego@njpies.org> wrote: >Is there a way to configure MS instant message for only exchange users? >How? > >Can I use the MS instant message that came with XP or do I have to download >an exchange version? > >Thanks, > >Raul Rego >NJPIES >rrego@njpies.org > You're b...

Message Tracking Not Working Properly
I have a single server (happens to be the server that sends all mail to the Internet) that has stopped showing message tracking information. The logs are there and accumulating, but when the server is shown has the "next hop", and I click on that server to show the info, it is completely BLANK. No info at all in the details window. Any clues? Take properties on the server object in ESM. What path is shown for the message tracking logs? I have seen problems with WMI that cause message tracking to stop working. Have you installed any software on this server recently? /Simon <d...

unable to view message ... process to open never completes!
When I try to pull up a message received, the "hour-glass" never goes away when I mouse-over the message area. This area has just remained blank. Anyone experience this before? Is this some sort of virus my Norton's didn't catch? See if this works, go to 'Start|Run', type: regsvr32 inetcomm.dll and press "Enter". This has been successful in restoring text for many folks. Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-DTS -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!" KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. ...

Error message 35100 doesn't exist
Hi there, We have just upgraded our GP 8 sp5 installation to GP 9. When we open GP Utilities to start the DB upgrade, we get an error message which says: "Error message 35100 doesn't exist" and then another message which says: "Error upgrading table: DB Upgrade". Any ideas? We have tried removing packages from the DynUtils file. Thanks! ...

recalling a sent message #2
I want to recall a sent message but haven't got the option in Messages. What can I do about that? To recall a message, open the message from the Sent Items folder. Go to the Actions menu and choose Recall This Message. This only works in Outlook 98-2003. Outlook Express doesn't have this feature. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza "Harry" <anonymou...

Outlook 2000 Error message
This is a repost. Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] began to help me but that didn't work. I tried your suggestion and downloaded MDAC 2.8 but was politely informed that either MDAC 2.8 was not compatible with my system or that all modules where already present. Probably due to having Windows AUTO Update enabled. I have also updated to Outlook Sp-3 without any improvement. What does MPR.dll do and does it interact with any other programs. Also my Pocket PC will not Synch with the TASKS list, does that info help or hinder?? Occasionally (about 1 in 20 restarts) Windows gives me the same er...

Writing user friendly error message in Access for specific SQL Server table error
Hello, I have several forms using data stored in SQL Server tables. When a user enters duplicate information, I get the Access error message that says (correctly) "The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values...etc.". I would like this message to say "The contact information you entered already exists. Please choose this contact from the contact list and add or modify information as needed." I am not using OnError to do this because if there is another problem that causes an error message to occur, I don...

Outlook will not send outside messages
Each user has a roaming profile.This problem follows her profile so I do not believe it has to do with the software loaded on the machine. I have one user in the entire building that can recieve e-mail reply to e-mail but can not write an email to anyone whos address she puts on the "To" line. If she chooses it out of the address book it works fine but no typed in addresses will go. Again she can reply to a message sent to her. ...

No message in outbox