deleted or filed emails keep reappearing into inbox

Hello,
I have a user that when ever he deletes an email or even if he files an
email and moves it to a folder, a few days later that email keeps coming back
to his inbox.
He is using Outlook2007, is connected to Exchange 2007 and he's also a
blackberry user on BES 5.0.

I have tried the following:
- recreating his profile in Outllook ,
-checked on his blackberry to make sure Mailbox wins on conflicts,-
- he has no rules in Outtlook
-turn on/off the Cashed mode

Any ideas?

attachment file order
Outlook 2003 new message plain text mode I insert 10 jpg images as attachments. They appear in the attachment window in the order I inserted them. How can I rearrange them to change the order they appear in the window so people who receive the e-mail will open them in the proper order? Dale Embed them in the html message body instead of attaching them? Otherwise, you can't control which one they click on first or which they open first after saving them. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual Qui...

How to properly transfer an outlook.pst file?
For years I have struggled with "transferring" Outlook's .pst file, e.g., when doing a complete re-install of Windows or when a client buys a new PC and wants their Outlook data transferred from their backup files. Invariably something gets botched up and this usually means I have to spend hours trying to resolve the mess created. I am assuming there must be a proper way to do this and obviously I'm not doing it. What I'm hoping for is that someone will provide a step-by-step procedure that WORKS. My general practice has been to install Office, open Outlook and cre...

How can I reduce the size of an Excel file?
I have an Excel spreadsheet that I populate with data each month. I have been using the same file for almost 3 years and the size is getting close to 7 MB. In an effort to reduce the size I deleted some rows and columns that contained previous year's data. To my surprise the size of the file actually increased! My guess is that Excel works similar to a database that has to compacted after records are deleted in order to free the unused space. Am I correct in my thinking? Does anyone know of a way of reducing the file size? This happened to me once. I right-clicked on the shee...

Macro: Hyperlink shown as ...."OPEN file"
Hey guys :) My macro lists my files and generates hyperlinks to the files in a given folder ... but ... the celle-values in this list is the same as the filename incl path and thus very long expression. I want to keep the hyperlink reference, but just have a common celle- value: "Open" instead. Example: Cell A2 value = Y:\ORDRER 2007\01007 Natoil_Rig 4 Drilling and Mud Module\Document Control\Documents & Drawings from Client\Documents\R - Documents\V1265-R-FD-001_Rev_0_-_TD7124-07- WP-001_rev_01_WEIGHING_PROCEDURE.pdf This expression I just want to show as "OPEN file" ...

HELP!! Viewing email images

links in emails
When I try to open a link included in an email nothing happens? Hi, This problem can be caused by several different things. Do you receive an error message when you click on a hyperlink, or does nothing happen at all? Can you use hyperlinks in other programs, such as Word? Please have a look at the following Knowledge Base articles to see if these resolve your problem. 177054.KB.EN-US OLEXP: Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not Start Web Browser You can access this article by clicking on the link below. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;177054 257464.K...

Deleting a half sent message
Sorry, forgot to say that I have Outlook 2003:) ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

slow emails
We are using exchange 2000 sever. and we have one user on one machine that her emails take awhile to process, up to 3hrs possibly. She is running outlook 2002, with all updates as of 10/9/03. I have figured in the past that it was just the other servers the mail was going through that was slowing it down. But when she uses, another persons acount on another machine it runs fine. Is this and outlook/machine problem, a server problem, or a problem that is out of my hands? Or is there a problem at all? >-----Original Message----- >We are using exchange 2000 sever. and we ha...

Trouble sending emails #2

Deleted exchange 5.5 site not replicating over the ADC to Exchange 2000 side
We are a part of a shared Exchange 5.5 organization but our site is primarily Exchange 2000/2k3. We maintain a single 5.5 server as the rest of the Org is 5.5. The problem we are seeing is when the folks who control the Organization at the top level remove a site that is no longer used, that deletion is not carrying over the CONFIG_CA agreement to the Exchange 2000/AD side. Our Exchange 5.5 server executes the deletion with no issue. Any ideas on why this deletion is not replicating properly over the ADC and throught the SRS database? In the past we have manually removed the sites/recipie...

email set up in publisher

automatically naming files for savingb

multiple revieve of emails
I recieve multiple copys of emails in outlook. In some cases I get 100 copys of the exact same message, in other cases it is ok, then others many times Only one message on server Jim <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recieve multiple copys of emails in outlook. In some > cases I get 100 copys of the exact same message, in other > cases it is ok, then others many times Only one message on > server Usually caused by 1) Send/receive interval too small or 2) server timeout value too small or 3) rules that don't contain the "stop processing more rules...

Delay receiving email
Hi, We use Exchange 2000 and Windows 2000. I have recently been expeirencing intermitent delays in receiving email from two seperate domains.The delays are usually 3 hours but sometimes even longer. In the header info the delay happens at the last hop before reaching our domain. I have checked the exchange logs as well as the logs on our gateway but they do not indicate any delay once we receive the email. I am not sure what else I should do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Bryan ...

Saving from 2007 to 2003
I have a user that has Excel 2007 - She saves the spreasheet in 2003 format (Fiel is almsot 50 megs) When the 2003 user tries to oepn it, she get a error message: Excel cannot complete this task with avaliable resources. Choose less date or close other applications I have rebooted her machine and opened nothing but excel, same results I have installed the 2007 compatibility pack, same results THe computer is running WIndows XP Service Pack 3 with 2 gbs of ram Any suggestions would be appreciated Thank you ...

outlook inbox refresh issue
Has anyone come acrosos an issue in MS Outlook 2000 where an incoming data packet processes but isn't deleted? There seems to be a refresh issue. Does anyone have any suggestions? Can you give a little more detail? Did you press the delete key and the message remained in the inbox? Or do you have a rule processing that should have deleted the message? Or...? -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Johnny Jackman" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02d301c39ffa$66c91380$a401280a@phx.gbl... Has anyone come acrosos an issue in MS Outlook 2000 where...

Why does it keep downloading messages after the program closes?
I have set up IMAP for incoming emails. Every time after I close the Windows Live Mail, a message saying checking for new messages comes up and keep downloading all messages. I have even set it to download headers only. I wonder why there are so many to download and it never finishes. ...