Deleted local ost file to reset things.. now one user when sending email, gets email stuck in the Outbox (outlook 2003)...

I'm really at a loss on this one.. I went through and deleted this
users ost file.. so as to resynch with exchange (2007).. now
suddenly.. when he emails.. he cant send.. they get stuck in the
outbox..

I've seen several threads telling to try this and that.. but none have
fixed the problem.

I'm not really sure how to go about fixing this one?

0
markm75c (15)

Access 2003 & the Database Documenter
I want to print out some TableDefs as a reference as I work on myapplication code. But I can't find that thing that used to be called the"Database Documenter".Did they take it out of Access 2003 or did they hide it in some differentplace that I am not seeing?Help?-- Peace & happy computing,Mike Labosh, MCSD MCTOwner, vbSensei.Com"Escriba coda ergo sum." -- vbSensei > I want to print out some TableDefs as a reference as I work on my> application code. But I can't find that thing that used to be called the> "Database Documenter".Nevermind, I f...

outlook not good
Help: Since I loaded Outlook on Thursday (as part of an Office 2003 upgrade) I have not been able to find (or receive?) e-mails on Outlook whereas I still receive and find e-mails easily on Outlook Express (which came with my Comcast broadband service) ... any clues as to what I'm doing wrong regarding Outlook e-mail? Thank you in advance for your help. any clues? - not really you dont give any error msgs or? Tried, in OL, Importing yr mail settings from OE? David "william" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:391701c3e297$a9268980$a401280a...

how to implement User Interface Thread.
Hi guys, i am performing some task on picture Box rectangle under worker thread, in between i am changing size of picture box rectangle , and immediately i got error message RtlFreeHeap(), i think this is due to i am changing rectangle size that are used by worker thread. so what is the solution of this problem , user interface thread is the solution of this problem, i am not very sure about the solution, please tell me what is the exact solution of this problem. Not sure exactly what you mean but you should not change the size of a window from worker thread. You should post a custom messag...

Help! Can't open my Outlook 2003
Message I get is: Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook Window. The set of folders could not be opened. The server is not available. Contact your administrator if this condition persists. Need suggestion on what to do please. What type of email account do you use? Did it work before? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outloo...

Deleting address from To; drop down box
Hi All, When I start to type an email address in the To field in Outlook any relevant email address which match the first few characters I type pop up in a drop down box. This is great on most occassions as it saves me loads of time. I have wrongly entered a few email addresses which have since been deleted but they still show in the drop down box when I start to type. Does anyone know how to delete these fields from the drop down box as its beginning to get annoying? Thanks for looking, Dicko ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.c...

Access 2000 to 2003 Conversion
Hi, We are about to move to 2003 from 2000. While the Access 2000 file format is compatible with 2003 I wanted to find out if there are reasons we should try and convert all our databases to 2003? Are we going to have any issues if we leave them in the 2000 format and just use them in 2003? Thanks, -- Jonathan Thomas Hampshire County Council The 2002/2003 format is supposed to be faster and more stable than the 2000 format. Microsoft's recommendation is that if everyone is using Access 2002 or 2003 you should use the new format. However, if the 2000 format is working satisfacto...

help with outlook 2002 XP
I deleted an old exchange server account as it always showed an error when send/receiving. When I did this I lost all inboz and calendar -- can I retrieve any of this data??? Also cannot even send emails as message pops up saying no data files available. ANy thoughts? ...

Outlook 2000 (Win2K Pro) connection problems
Hi Everyone, I have a few workstations that cannot connect to an Exchange 2000 server from Outlook 2000 (Win2k Pro). Access is still available via OWA and everything was working as of this past Friday. I receive a "The logon credentials supplied were incorrect. Make sure your username and domain are correct, then type your password again." error message when the correct credentials are supplied and tried to use this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321652/en-us KB with no success. On my XP Pro workstation with Office 2000, I am able to connect as normal. So far I have tried, re...

Outlook 2010 04-19-10
Testing Office 2010 but before using any of the suite need to setup up Outlook first but cannot Import CSV file addressbook from either 2003 or 2007 in to it. Error message "Invalid SAM ID" and following global search it can be done with a "translator" but no one seems to know where to get it from so still cannot use Outlook. Although a beta product Outlook is specifically a communications application but not being able to easily import your contacts makes the application totally useless! I would have thought that MS would have at least made sure that the mos...

Restrict user from sending messages as somebody else?
I have a user that is part of the Administrator group so he can do our backups here at work, the problem that I have is that he is sending messages as other users which I want to restrict him from doing. How can I make this happen? We are using Windows Server 2003/Exchange 2003 sp2/Outlook 2003 "Penny Miller" <Penny.Miller@co.chelan.wa.us> wrote in message news:%23twPSbvmGHA.3668@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I have a user that is part of the Administrator group so he can do our >backups here at work, the problem that I have is that he is sending >messages as...

Changing Default Save Location for Email Attachments
Hey gang.. I understand the Tools>Options>General tab allows you to change the default open/save file for Excel, however, this does not work when you open a file received as an attachment. The Save As location changes to one of the Temp folders. Does anyone know how to change this? I use Outlook 2002 - and this may be impossible, but it is extremely irritating and I would love to find out how to change this Thanks --Shane Hi shane try Ron's sendmail add-in: http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Shane wrote: > Hey gang... > > I ...

How to code a batch file?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to code a batch file to open an excel file if current time is between 9 am and 10 am? otherwise don't open it. Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric On Mar 25, 8:37=A0pm, Eric <E...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone have any suggestions on how to code a batch file to open an e= xcel > file if current time is between 9 am and 10 am? otherwise don't open it. > Thanks in advance for any suggestions > Eric I would try this group. Andy http://groups.google.com/group/alt.msdos.batch.nt?hl=3Den ...

Excel files won't come up
I am having trouble bringing up any Excel file. I get an error message with a error signature like this AppName:Excel.exe AppVer 9.0.0.2719 ModName:mso9:11 ModVer:9.0.0.2720 Offset:00045909 When I look up the tech information at the bottom I get this c:\docume~1\HarryG~1\Locals~1\temp\2958_appcompat.txt I sent this message last week and the remark was to double click and copy the error and reply. I did and I haven't seen any reply yet. I really need to use the Excel files which I use often. All other ofice files OK Help!!! I don't have a guess about what's ...

Outlook closes when opened
Almost every time i try to open my mail in Internet Explorer using Outlook 2003 outlook closes. THe only way i can read my mail is after I reboot and check for any errors in the system. Any answers out there. ...

Sharing out a users calendar
I a trying to share out one of my users calendar, something I have done countless times before, but this time it is giving me an error. We have Outlook 2002 SP2 running on NT Workstation 4 SP6, I am able to set permissions on the calendar itself, but when go to set permissions on the "Mailbox - User" it gives me "The modified permission could not be saved. The client operation failed." Any suggestions? Thanks Eric To share the calendar, you don't need to share anything on the root folder ("sharees" will be able to use file | open other user's folder ...

User Is Prompted for Password That Is Already Saved
I really need help with this one. I save the password in my Outlook (2002), but it remembers it for only 1 session. The next time I start Outlook, it asks me for my password again. Why is this happening and how can i fix this? I looked for this all over the Microsoft Knowledge Base and the best answer for this i could find was to install SP1 and SP2. Both of them are already installed on my computer. If anyone has any ideas about how this could be fixed, please let me know. Thanks in advance, Kamran If you are still having problems after applying both the SP 1 & 2 patches, t...

CRM 3.0
Hi, I have been reading forums for a while now and have tried basically everything that I could get my hands on to try and resolve my problem and have not been successful. Here is my setup, the problem and then followed by what I have tried: Setup: --------- SBS 2003 Server 4 Gig of Ram, CRM 3.0 GIGbit Lan Mixture of XP and Vista PCs. (Total of 10 stations using the CRM) Problem: ------------ I have changed IE User Authentication to prompt for username and password. Login with any user account using IE 7 on XP or Vista. The Side Panel and Header display almost instantly. The First page is t...

File Saving with Text from File
I have a template, and the customer name always goes in the same cell. When I click the save button, I would like to have the customer name pop into the "save as" area instead of having to type it every time. Thanks for your help Only way is to keep opening the same file that already has the customers name. You must be adding dates or numbers after the customers name. Just open up the last file for that customer and tweak the dates/numbers. "jweasl" wrote: > I have a template, and the customer name always goes in the same cell. When I > click the save button, ...

Bad license file
When signing on I reeive the message "bad license file". I do not know where it came from or how to delete it. Can you help me? -- Thank you, Vista Ray Vista Ray wrote: > When signing on I reeive the message "bad license file". I do not know where > it came from or how to delete it. Can you help me? here as an answer appropriate for your wonderfully vague question https://www.impaticize.com/impkb/questions/218/ To be more specific the message that I receive is Portrait Displays - version changed - bad license file. -- Thank you, Vista ...

Missing contacts Exchange 2003
Weid, there are no contacts in the main Contacts folder, is there a way to import them from AD to Exchange 2003? Thanks AD contacts show up in the GAL. Each user has their own private contacts folder. -GT "Tomek" <tomaszch@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:7eda0bae.0409180906.1c7c6ce2@posting.google.com... > Weid, there are no contacts in the main Contacts folder, is there a > way to import them from AD to Exchange 2003? > > Thanks ...

Outlook damaged PST file
have run the Inbox Repair tool on what Outlook tells me is a damaged PST file. I do not get an option to repair the file. I have moved the file so that it is not available to Outlook but it still appears in the Mail pane as a folder. I can't remove it. I would just like to get rid of it. If I leave the damaged file so that Outlook can access it I also can't remove it since I get a message that elements are missing. Once you've moved the file, you should be able to right-click the entry in the mail pane and select Close. -Peter "DonBob" <DonBob@discussions.micr...

outlook backup #5
my HDD crashed, the technician took the whole disk backup in a new HDD. I searched for .Pst but couldnt locate. Please advise the procedure for locating .pst file, address book & also procedure to import the message & address book in the new outlook. I am using windows Xp (home) & office XP. I have data in both microsoft outlook & outlook exp. First, search within hidden folders to find your PST. Second, do NOT import it. Just reuse it. All you data is in that one file. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm...

"Unable to display folder" accessing additional mailboxes in Outlook 2003 as administrator
Article 262399 properly describes the process, however for a new machine with Windows 2003 Server, Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 (on console), this right appears to be already granted to all mailboxes. That is "domain"\administrator already has full mailbox access although it appears greyed out on purpose. Deleting and re-adding is not allowed. So, if one logs onto the console as an administrator and adds the additional mailboxes to the exchange server profile, one gets the typical "unable to display folder" when clicking on the mailbox in Outlook 2003. Even though th...

Get External Data and Hyperlinks
I retrieve some data from eg SQL-Server. One of the cells contains a hyperlink to an extranet-page using the formula =HYPERLINK("<PageName>";"DisplayName"). After the refresh the formula is visible in the cell and not the displayName. When I hit F2 + Return, the link appears and is clickable. But since this is an automatic job, with a whole bunch of records it's not possible to do this everyday for every-record. How can this be solved automatically? ...

Form format changed from 2003 to 2007
I have import an application I developed in Access 2003 to Access 2007. All of my forms are now showing up full screen with a tab. Even the small forms, such as the CopyRight, which is supposed to be a small 2” by 3” window. It now takes up the full screen with a tab and my 2” x 3” message on a full screen white background. This is true with all my forms. Is wish to keep the old look and fell until I have time to migrate the forms over. Right now, they look stupid in 2007. Is there some simple property or config setting that will allow my forms to be windows at the size I had ...